Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens (23398 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? / Plaetton's Pantheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2012
Alright, here is my analysis of the questions I asked you earlier and the answers you gave.

My first question –

Is it your position that it is absolutely impossible for intelligent beings to exist or have existed outside the earth elsewhere in the universe?

You answered -

“I already answered question 1 on this thread. The vastness of the universe suggests that we are not alone in the universe. The elements necessary for life are everywhere in the universe because the same 92 elements are uniform to every part of the observable universe.”

Conclusion - This answer admits that it is not impossible to have extra-terrestial life. In fact this answer states that the existence of extra-terrestial life is very likely. Starting with this answer, your fanatical aversion to every suggestion of such being intelligent forms that may traverse space becomes starkly incongruous.

This is particularly so considering your stance that every explanation of odd artifacts ought to be considered, BUT NOT the explanation of extra-terrestial intelligence – AFTER you have admitted that extra-terrestial life is very likely.

This is an unfathomable contradiction!

I found that you did not answer any of the other questions. You simply evaded them with sarcastic ripostes. Given the alarming internal inconsistency in your position derived from the first question alone, it is understandable why you refused to answer the rest.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
Martian:

Keep in mind that the first two names he mentioned have denied saying they saw UFOs and Gordon Cooper and his unknown associates seemto be only one who claims to have seen them and as usual all the videos or pictures have been confiscated amid secrecy.

https://www.modelaircraft.org/files/Borman-Col-Frank.pdf
We asked the colonel about the UFO‟s, which magazines reported him and Jim Lovell saw during the Gemini 7 and Apollo 8 missions. Frank said the stories were nonsense; they never saw anything. Nor does he believe they exist.

In 2005, while being interviewed for a documentary titled First on the Moon: The Untold Story, Aldrin told an interviewer that they saw an unidentified flying object. Aldrin told David Morrison, an NAI Senior Scientist, that the documentary cut the crew's conclusion that they were probably seeing one of four detached spacecraft adapter panels. Their S-IVB upper stage was 6,000 miles away, but the four panels were jettisoned before the S-IVB made its separation maneuver so they would closely follow the Apollo 11 spacecraft until its first midcourse correction.[36] When Aldrin appeared on The Howard Stern Show on August 15, 2007, Stern asked him about the supposed UFO sighting. Aldrin confirmed that there was no such sighting of anything deemed extraterrestrial, and said they were and are "99.9 percent" sure that the object was the detached panel.[37][38][39]
Interviewed by the Science Channel, Aldrin mentioned seeing unidentified objects, and he claims his words were taken out of context; he asked the Science Channel to clarify to viewers he did not see alien spacecraft, but they refused.[40]

Notice what the "respectable" science channel did. Imagine what the History channel is up to.

I could go on but this guy was just trying to sell a book like Dan Brown in 2005. I mean he also included Roswell!
About the deaths, I don't know how they figure into the alien conspiracy but if that's what you think, cool! Espionage is not too farfetched though, IF there was anything going on. examples of espionage are the Iranian nuclear scientists who get killed every once in a while. Everyone "knows" Israel is probably responsible.

Escapism duly noted.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
Deep Sight:

Alright, here is my analysis of the questions I asked you earlier and the answers you gave.

My first question –

Is it your position that it is absolutely impossible for intelligent beings to exist or have existed outside the earth elsewhere in the universe?

You answered -

“I already answered question 1 on this thread. The vastness of the universe suggests that we are not alone in the universe. The elements necessary for life are everywhere in the universe because the same 92 elements are uniform to every part of the observable universe.”

Conclusion - This answer admits that it is not impossible to have extra-terrestial life. In fact this answer states that the existence of extra-terrestial life is very likely. Starting with this answer, your fanatical aversion to every suggestion of such being intelligent forms that may traverse space becomes starkly incongruous.

This is particularly so considering your stance that every explanation of odd artifacts ought to be considered, BUT NOT the explanation of extra-terrestial intelligence – AFTER you have admitted that extra-terrestial life is very likely.

This is an unfathomable contradiction!

I found that you did not answer any of the other questions. You simply evaded them with sarcastic ripostes. Given the alarming internal inconsistency in your position derived from the first question alone, it is understandable why you refused to answer the rest.

When I say life, I mean everything from Microbial life to complex organisms like Lions, elephants and humans. Life being likely doesn't automatically translate to "ET  phone home".
While you keep insisting on intelligent beings who pay regular visits yet no conclusive evidence exists.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Deep Sight:

Escapism duly noted.

Okay, but I'm not convinced by an author who tells outright lies in his introduction. He said Buzz Aldrin saw UFOs, Aldriin said he didn't but I guess you prefer Gordon's conspiracy.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ain't you tired yet? You've run the gamut from fantasies, to mythology, to UFOs and now conspiracy theories.

What's next??
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2012
Martian:

Okay, but I'm not convinced by an author who tells outright lies in his introduction. He said Buzz Aldrin saw UFOs, Aldriin said he didn't but I guess you prefer Gordon's conspiracy.

I am sure you will be happy to recant this statement if you read the Authours Note again. Here is the relevant portion -

In researching this novel, I have read numerous books and magazine and newspaper articles citing astronauts who had reportedly had extraterrestrial experiences[b]:[/b] Colonel Frank Borman on Gemini 7 supposedly took pictures of a UFO that followed his capsule. Neil Armstrong on Apollo 11 saw two unidentified spacecraft when he landed on the moon. Buzz Aldrin photographed unidentified spacecraft on the moon.

Colonel L. Gordon Cooper encountered a large UFO on a Project Mercury flight over Perth, Australia, and recorded voices speaking languages later found to belong to no known earth language.

I talked to these men, as well as to other astronauts, and each assured me that the stories were apocryphal rather than apocalyptic, that they had had no experiences of any kind with UFOs. A few days after my telephone conversation with Colonel Gordon Cooper, he called me back. I returned his call, but he had suddenly become unavailable. One year later, I managed to acquire a letter written by him, dated November 9, 1978, and discussing UFOs.

You say many comical things, my friend, and this thread has been a masterclass in such statements from you. But this one really needs to be pointed out: where did SS lie that Buzz said such a thing? See for yourself above: the man said that he read articles claiming such - and that he spoke to the men themselves and they denied same!

So where is the lie? He goes ahead to recount how he later came across a letter from Cooper discussing same.

WHERE DID HE LIE AGAINST BUZZ ALDRIN, MARTIAN? ??

You see, I doubt that you take your time to read things through. Scurrying off to paste links without assessing or absorbing what is written or said. In spite of the weight of that which Sheldon researched, the best you could come up with is a false statement that he lied against Aldrin - which he never did. The words are there to see.

I hope you do not think yourposts here have not been full of similar gaffes: not everyone has the energy to point them out all the time - simple.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
Martian:

When I say life, I mean everything from Microbial life to complex organisms like Lions, elephants and humans. Life being likely doesn't automatically translate to "ET phone home".

Here again. You say you mean "everything from microbial life to complex organisms like lions, elephants and humans" - and strangely you still seek to exclude intelligent creatures? My dear, you are not reasoning things through. It is simple.

1. You state that "everything from microbial life to complex organisms like lions, elephants and humans" probably exist out there in the universe AND YET -

2. You insist that intelligent extra-terrestial life MUST BE EXCLUDED as an explanation to several phenomena which prima facie suggest same. . . . .

It is an insurmountable contradiction. You cannot insist that extra terrestial intelligence MUST be excluded in explaining unexplained phenomena and at the same time insist that you believe that such extra terrestial life forms likely exist.

It emerges forcefully that you are contradicting yourself. Prolly one of those people who finds the prospect of extra terrestials scary.

While you keep insisting on intelligent beings who pay regular visits yet no conclusive evidence exists.

Thousands of sightings - a large portion unexplained, as well as hundreds of inscriptions and artworks of the past is hardly what can be refferred to as "no evidence whatsoever".

You probably are not aware that every single Western Government has huge records on these.

Plaetton is quite right: You have said clearly that you are awaiting NASA to report such a discovery. Respectfully, that is the most naive and simplistic thing I have ever heard in my life. When the USA captured Japanese secret submarine aircraft carriers at the end of the second world war, they took them home and inspected them and promptly had them destroyed before they could be inspected by other allied powers who requested same. And you honestly believe that they would come across a greater technology and rush to announce it to you on the evening news. Lolzzz.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2012
Deep Sight:

Here again. You say you mean "everything from microbial life to complex organisms like lions, elephants and humans" - and strangely you still seek to exclude intelligent creatures? My dear, you are not reasoning things through. It is simple.

1. You state that "everything from microbial life to complex organisms like lions, elephants and humans" probably exist out there in the universe AND YET -

2. You insist that intelligent extra-terrestial life MUST BE EXCLUDED as an explanation to several phenomena which prima facie suggest same. . . . .

It is an insurmountable contradiction. You cannot insist that extra terrestial intelligence MUST be excluded in explaining unexplained phenomena and at the same time insist that you believe that such extra terrestial life forms likely exist.

It emerges forcefully that you are contradicting yourself. Prolly one of those people who finds the prospect of extra terrestials scary.

Scary. lol.
Several phenomenon and yet you haven'tt dug one up yet. All you've done is present one fantasy after the other, starting with the bird. A space faring civilization will leave clear evidence of their visit but there is none. 
All you base your assumptions on are conspiracy theories on a world wide scale. 

Deep Sight:

Thousands of sightings - a large portion unexplained, as well as hundreds of inscriptions and artworks of the past is hardly what can be refferred to as "no evidence whatsoever".

Now you just sound like a broken record. Didn't we go through those ancient astronauts and the jokes already? Damn. lol

Deep Sight:

Plaetton is quite right: You have said clearly that you are awaiting NASA to report such a discovery. Respectfully, that is the most naive and simplistic thing I have ever heard in my life. When the USA captured Japanese secret submarine aircraft carriers at the end of the second world war, they took them home and inspected them and promptly had them destroyed before they could be inspected by other allied powers who requested same. And you honestly believe that they would come across a greater technology and rush to announce it to you on the evening news. Lolzzz.

I'll be naive and get my scientific news from NASA while you and Plaetton can hang on to Sitchin and the rest of the conspiracy nuts.
I wonder who has the means and resources for space exploration and monitoring. Oh yes, NASA and co.
When you mention cosmological facts, which organization's research gave you the knowledge?
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2012
What 'bout Daleks? Slitheen? Cybermen? Time lords? The Jagrafess? The Dalig Ulv Stranden?
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
SimonAndal:

What 'bout Daleks? Slitheen? Cybermen? Time lords? The Jagrafess? The Dalig Ulv Stranden?

lol
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
You shall be exterminated! Exterminate! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
Martian:

Scary. lol.
Several phenomenon and yet you haven'tt dug one up yet. All you've done is present one fantasy after the other, starting with the bird. A space faring civilization will leave clear evidence of their visit but there is none.
All you base your assumptions on are conspiracy theories on a world wide scale.

Now you just sound like a broken record. Didn't we go through those ancient astronauts and the jokes already? Damn. lol

I'll be naive and get my scientific news from NASA while you and Plaetton can hang on to Sitchin and the rest of the conspiracy nuts.
I wonder who has the means and resources for space exploration and monitoring. Oh yes, NASA and co.
When you mention cosmological facts, which organization's research gave you the knowledge?

How did the term "astronaut" even come into our vocabulary?

See this man.

1. You have not addressed the contradiction

2. You should be civil enough to admit you either lied on SS or else hopelessly misread the grammar
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
Not that I don't believe in extra-terrestrials, I think it'd be rather cool if there were. But not the Daleks. Definitely not the Daleks.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
The Catalogue of ancient drawings suggesting same are legion. I can never post even a sufficient fraction. Here, jus random ones -
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
More

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
Oh and Megatron! How could I forget Megatron? And Spock. Uhura. The Klingons. Romulans.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
More -

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
More -

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
More

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
More

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
^ I could post on and on, but the artworks would never end. I neednt waste my time doing so and still be met with an "Ehen? And so what" type of answer. What the discerning and inquiring mind needs to ask itself is exactly why do we have hundreds and hundreds of these types of drawings scattered throughout history all over the world. What was observed by people who drew such things which up till today continue to be reported all over the place. The least that an objective person will do is attempt to settle down to answer these questions. It is not sufficient to see thousands of such artworks over history and all over the world and simply answer "Ehen? And so what?". That is a lazy answer and in fact I would not like to properly describe just how lazy such an answer is.

Whenever we see ancient artworks we study them to see what the ancients were observing or conveying. The vast body of work suggesting extra-terrestial presence cannot be treated any differently if we are to be truly scientific.

Nuff said.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by plaetton: 12:23am On Mar 05, 2012
@Martian:
I think it is quite mischievious of you to attempt to cast Sitchen( a respected scholar and researcher) with L Ron Hubbard( a former science fiction novelist). That was a cheap shot and you know it.
Correction: Sitchens does not advocate any hypothesis, rather, he translates to the world what the Summerian scribes have written on their cylinder seals. The cylinder seals are still very much available for any to decipher and reach their conclusions, including you.
The critics only charge that what is written the seals are mere myths and should not be taken seriously as facts, whereas, Sitchens and many others only suggests them to be the accurate  historical records of what the Summerians witnessed or were taught by their overlords.
That is where they differ. I hope you understand that.

If you feel that the tales are myths, then that is fine but you have no basis for trying to discredit Sitchen unless you can study the cylinder seals and come up with your own interpretations.
What is the relationship between myths and true evens? TIME
Events are often relegated to the realms of myth over time, no matter how they were recorded and who recorded them.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2012
plaetton:

What is the relationship between myths and true evens? TIME
Events are often relegated to the realms of myth over time, no matter how they were recorded and who recorded them.

AND THIS, makes me really wonder exactly how ancient peoples are expected to have recorded events if not as scripture, myth, artwork, and others which we see clear pointers in. Perhaps they are expected to have developed an internet database to record such events? We really should think on our feet.

Martian expects that the only evidence would be perhaps the unearthing of a spacecraft. If there were such lying about there is no doubt that such a thing would be worshipped by ancients and sealed away as sacred. Theer are many examples of things that could similarly be treated, such as the reported Jewish Ark of the Covenant.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by plaetton: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2012
Deep Sight:

AND THIS, makes me really wonder exactly how ancient peoples are expected to have recorded events if not as scripture, myth, artwork, and others which we see clear pointers in. Perhaps they are expected to have developed an internet database to record such events? We really should think on our feet.

Martian expects that the only evidence would be perhaps the unearthing of a spacecraft. If there were such lying about there is no doubt that such a thing would be worshipped by ancients and sealed away as sacred. Theer are many examples of things that could similarly be treated, such as the reported Jewish Ark of the Covenant.
Yes indeed, looking at the construction of the ark from an engineering point of view, it is suggestive of some kind of energy source. the priests and hanlers had to wear double copper and gold breast plates covered with linen cloth to protect their vital organs from what i assume to be radiation. Also, when some one without protective garments, tried to prevent it from falling, " he smitten by the lord" (killed by radiation).
When the Phillisyines captured it and took it to their land, it plagued them so much that they had to send it back in an ox cart. Obviously they did not know hw to operate the device and therefore suffered greatly as a result of the radiations.,
It is also worthy of note that priests communicated to yahweh and recieved instructions from him via the Ark. It was when Shoshanq of Egypt and then Nebuchadnezer of babylon invaded isreal in Succession(on the instructions of their Gods) that the bible went silent on the ark. Nothing was ever wriiten about it again. Thereafter,the bible enters the era of the prophets, whom, i suppose, had to make things up as they went because they had to convince their people that yahweh, their god , was still communicating with them, but this time , not via the ark, but via dreams and visions. This was the transformation from live communication with yahweh to prophesies and visions.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 05, 2012
lol.

The crucifixion one is hilarious!!
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 05, 2012
plaetton:

Yes indeed, looking at the construction of the ark from an engineering point of view, it is suggestive of some kind of energy source. the priests and hanlers had to wear double copper and gold bosom plates covered with linen cloth to protect their vital organs from what i assume to be radiation. Also, when some one without protective garments, tried to prevent it from falling, " he  smitten by the lord" (killed by radiation).
When the Phillisyines captured it and took it to their land, it plagued them so much that they had to send it back in an ox cart. Obviously they did not know hw to operate the device and therefore suffered greatly as a result of the radiations.,
It is also worthy of note that priests communicated to yahweh and recieved instructions from him via the Ark. It was when  Shoshanq of Egypt and then Nebuchadnezer of babylon invaded isreal in Succession(on the instructions of their Gods) that the bible went silent on the ark. Nothing was ever wriiten about it again. Thereafter,the bible enters the era of the prophets, whom, i suppose, had to make things up as they went because they had to convince their people that yahweh, their god , was still communicating with them, but this time , not via the ark, but via dreams and visions. This was the transformation from live communication with yahweh to prophesies and visions.

I wish there were 100 versions of me. We would give you a standing f#cking Ovation!!!! Sitchin taught you well. Sitchin taught you well!
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 1:40am On Mar 05, 2012
Martian:

lol.

The crucifixion one is hilarious!!

Of all the several ancient artworks shown, some more than 5, 000 years old, this is your only comment

Alright, i officially resign. This has been a waste of time.

My apologies for ever rasing the subject.

Wow!
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 05, 2012
Deep Sight:

Of all the several ancient artworks shown, some more than 5, 000 years old, this is your only comment

Alright, i officially resign. This has been a waste of time.

My apologies for ever rasing the subject.

Wow!

They are not even worth discussing. You are just reverting to your old tired arguments and "evidence". So, yea its a waste of time. lol
Address you concerns to your fellow enthusiasts. You can even meet up in real life and discuss your evidence. Make up theories to reconcile mythology with sci fi like Plaetton did with the Ark of Covenant.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by plaetton: 1:45am On Mar 05, 2012
According to Sitchen, the summerian cylinder seals state that the earth had four moons in her early history, all four of which were  captured by the gravitational force of a galactic interloper, a much bigger planetary body during an encounter many many eaons ago. Well, just in the past six months or NASA astronomers released a statement that the  earth may have had two or more moons in the distant past. hhhmmm. Interesting.
If all four of the earth's moons were captured, why do we still have one moon?. Are you ready for this?
This moon was towed and parked where it sits right now , to, help the earth maintain stability and balance in its rotation( prerequisites for the sustence of biological life) and possibly to keep an eye on the farm.
To Martian this may seem way out of this world, but this is the information age and he is very free to read up on what many scholars have to say about this notion of an artificial moon.
During the Appolo miisions, NASA conducted many experiments to test this hypothesis and although their conclusions hav enot seenthe light of day, many researchers on the subject have coem to the conclusion that our moon is hollow and artificial based on some many characteristics of our moon that is unique in our solar system and known astronomical laws and conventions.
1. The moon is too large for the earth, by its size, it should have crashed into the earth long ago unless it was hollow inside and therefore much lighter than it appears.
2. The moon's orbit around the earth is a perfect circle, wheras, by its size and by convention, it should be ecliptical.
3. The moon rotates in such a way that we only see one side of the moon . That is unique inour solar system.
4. The moon is also a perfect circle. with the earth's gravity tugging and pulling at it, it should have developed a bulge on its sides by now.
Much has been written on this .
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by plaetton: 1:54am On Mar 05, 2012
Now, all these may eventually be untrue, but the fact that it gives us something to think about is the real issue on this tread. We may never know in our life time whether these true things are true or false, but allowing us to stepping out of the box and seeand speculate on things from a totally different perspective , to me , is priceless.
I guess people are just born different.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 05, 2012
plaetton:

According to Sitchen, the summerian cylinder seals state that the earth had four moons in her early history, all four of which were  captured by the gravitational force of a galactic interloper, a much bigger planetary body during an encounter many many eaons ago. Well, just in the past six months or NASA astronomers released a statement that the  earth may have had two or more moons in the distant past. hhhmmm. Interesting.
If all four of the earth's moons were captured, why do we still have one moon?. Are you ready for this?
This moon was towed and parked where it sits right now , to, help the earth maintain stability and balance in its rotation( prerequisites for the sustence of biological life) and possibly to keep an eye on the farm.
To Martian this may seem way out of this world, but this is the information age and he is very free to read up on what many scholars have to say about this notion of an artificial moon.
During the Appolo miisions, NASA conducted many experiments to test this hypothesis and although their conclusions hav enot seenthe light of day, many researchers on the subject have coem to the conclusion that our moon is hollow and artificial based on some many characteristics of our moon that is unique in our solar system and known astronomical laws and conventions.
1. The moon is too large for the earth, by its size, it should have crashed into the earth long ago unless it was hollow inside and therefore much lighter than it appears.
2. The moon's orbit around the earth is a perfect circle, wheras, by its size and by convention, it should be ecliptical.
3. The moon rotates in such a way that we only see one side of the moon . That is unique inour solar system.
4. The moon is also a perfect circle. with the earth's gravity tugging and pulling at it, it should have developed a bulge on its sides by now.
Much has been written on this .
This is just____
Towed and parked? I wonder if the sun was towed and parked too . i quit.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 3:15am On Mar 05, 2012
plaetton:

Now, all these may eventually be untrue, but the fact that it gives us something to think about is the real issue on this tread. We may never know in our life time whether these true things are true or false, but allowing us to stepping out of the box and see and speculate on things from a totally different perspective , to me , is priceless.
I guess people are just born different.

The bolded above is what I also regard as priceless - and the below -

- are exactly the portions of your post that I would have expected a "scientific" poster to inquire into, as opposed to mere reactions of incredulity.

I will certainly inquire into that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? / Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.