Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pictures Of Obj In Senegal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obj In Senegal (9088 Views)

Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal / Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by sicily4u: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
pictures of OBJ in senegal

Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
He has been sent to Senegal by his Western Masters to entrench corruption right?
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Lasinoh: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2012
Nice place to enjoy your loot!
Stay in Afrikkkkka!!!!!
He sure gets uglier by the day!!!

What a face! cry
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Yeske2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
I could see shame written all over his face.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by executinal(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mehn!!! see baba Iyabo on Jeans.  cheesy cheesy grin grin But this man Ugly sha angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by sicily4u: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
president Wade

Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by ikkkkk: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2012
i no wan yab obj o. becos no be him create himself. u all know now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by omo9ja1(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2012
you guy are joking you dey talk to my dear ex presido like that
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by onetrack(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2012
I have been in Dakar since 2007  and I do not believe there will be a civil war or Ivory Coast situation.   Senegal is not divided along ethnic lines,  nor does the military want to rule.  

Plus the people here usually get tired after a few hours of protesting and go home to eat and sleep.  In any case there will be a runoff election in late March between Wade and Sall.

Obasanjo has not aged well.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2012
Now I beleive he want to produce his grandson's new album. Dressing like a teenager, mtschheeeew
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by amurx(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2012
oh africa!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by bulksms247(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2012
Is he in disguise or what. WTF
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by bashydemy(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2012
Baba Niyen
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by iykak47: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2012
executinal:

Mehn!!! see baba Iyabo on jeans. cheesy cheesy grin grin But this man Ugly sha angry angry angry
grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by slimyem: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2012
this ugliness no get mate.Damn! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by babaowo: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2012
OBJ is an agent of peace by his pass history, eg, he gave bakasi to cameroon to avoid war,ect.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Beaf: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2012
Anybody that abuses Baba again will kneel down and hands up. angry
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Sagamite(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2012
ikkkkk:

i no wan yab obj o. becos no be him create himself. u all know now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly, the man makes even Wade look like Tyson Beckford. grin
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by musawisdom(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2012
Obj of africa and for africa
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by werepeLeri: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2012
LOL.

All of una wey say OBJ ugly - abeg, make una post una Papa photo make we see.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2012
onetrack:

I have been in Dakar since 2007  and I do not believe there will be a civil war or Ivory Coast situation.   Senegal is not divided along ethnic lines,  nor does the military want to rule.  

Plus the people here usually get tired after a few hours of protesting and go home to eat and sleep.  In any case there will be a runoff election in late March between Wade and Sall.

Obasanjo has not aged well.

grin You are absolutely right bro. I don't sense anything like Ivory Coast situation.  I think They will  only have much cause to protest when Abdoulaye Wade scape through the election which is in doubt if there is a runoff. there is going to be a few protest and they will definitely be hungry and go eat their thiebou jen which they can't do without and then  go sleep as you have said.  grin grin grin grin grin.

BTW: I hope Baba himself will convey the message to naija to learn from Senegal on how to conduct free, fair, peaceful  and transparent election with no fraud, snatching of ballot boxes, killings and irregularities. etc
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by oiseworld: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2012
GenBuhari:

He has been sent to Senegal by his Western Masters to entrench corruption right?

statement of jelousy,envy and hatred. AGBAYA,
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by werepeLeri: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2012
^^^

Cant you see his name?
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2012
Kai see my main man o rocking jeamins,anybody that named him really deserves an award,
OBU-SONJO in all reality. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by benz33(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2012
Every one of you that have Insulted Chief Olusegun Obasanjo or says he is Ugly are senseless and have no respect for your mother and father at home its very obvious.  I want u all to read this, A LEADER THAT IS HUMAN LIKE OBJ AND OTHERS, YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT THEM TO MAKE PERFECT POLICIES THAT WILL BRING PERFECT RESULT, BUT NOT ALL THEIR POLICIES OR ACTS ARE BAD.

YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THAT OBJ HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING THAT WE CAN NOT BE PROUD OFF IN THIS COUNTRY.IF YOU DONT RESPECT HIM HERE, I BELIEVE HE GAINS MILLIONS OF RESPECT OUTSIDE. SO SOME OF U, UR PARENTS ARE WORSE AT HOME AND SOME OF UR PARENTS USE OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN FOR RITUALS, SO ATLEAST GIVE THIS AGED AFRICAN LEADER SOME RESPECT ON THE INTERNET. THANK YOU.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Reggie2(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2012
Obj smike sef fit make small pickin get nightmare. The man fine nobi small!
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by eghost247(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2012
See baba Polo shirt
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by gidiMonsta(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2012
Baba really rocked the jeans and polo combo. Still looks very fit considering his age
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2012
Lol. See the great Baba of Africa, wearing Ralph polo tee shirt and Sean John(?) jeans! He looks strong, healthy, and full of life! Seriously, I hope I enjoy this sort of longevity (with limitless loot to boot). I love me my baba!
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Kabikala(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2012
This is superstory!
A man who did all he could to get an illegal third term in office is recruited to mediate in another situation where the prinicpal also wants a third term.

OBJ: Abdoul, this third term thing is not good for your country. It is actually a shame to Africa that we could not succcessully midwife transitions from one government to another without acrimony.

Wade: Olusegun, I appreciate your brotherly advice. But I am only taking a cue from you. In 10 years' time, I might also be invited to mediate in another African leader sit-tight situation.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by yinchar(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2012
OBJ and Wade represent everything bad about Africa, how can a man of 85yrs still insisting on contesting for 3rd term after serving his mandatory 2 Term tenure, When will Africa be liberated from the shackles of greediness and selfishness, When?, Just thinking loud, 
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by newslive(f): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2012
lol, no be small thing oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Igbo Month: Major Timothy Onwuatuegwu Who Led Ojukwu Special Brigade / Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! / Buhari Says FG Determined To Reduce Nation’s Food Import Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.