Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} (1669 Views)

Sites To Download Complete Football Match / Monday And Tuesday Complete Football News / Home of Corner Handicaps Project & Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2007
Classy gunners!,classy football.Tearing teams apart in premiership,league cup and champions league, "Watching Arsenal last season was like making love to a beautiful woman: good build up but no end product, and at the end of the day everyone went home disappointed. Nice to see Arsenal have sorted out their scoring problem.

CHECK OUT THE LATEST SCORES,

Liverpool 1 - 1 Arsenal
Arsenal 2 - 0 Bolton
Arsenal 3 - 2 Sunderland
West Ham 0 - 1 Arsenal
Arsenal 5 - 0 Derby County
Spurs 1 - 3 Arsenal
ARS--7--------SLAVIA----0
sheffield united --0------Arsenal---3
arsenal 2-----manu---2

The gunners continues to wax stronger!,yet people say that arsenal haven't been tested yet, the unbeaten run continues!
ha ha ha ha ha

COMMENT PEOPLE

Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by ayefele200(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2007
abeg go sit down somehwhere jare, b4 u know it the first position will be reseved for CHELSEA, we rule ENGLAND
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by toba1909(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
ayefele200:

abeg go sit down somehwhere jare, before u know it the first position will be reseved for CHELSEA, we rule ENGLAND

Bad belle dey kill o, at your age can you play better than that boy? I wish he scored an hat-trick tonight, lets wait and see what's gonna be your(Chelsea) hope tomorrow. Agbaya, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GUNNERS IN DA HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
abeg go sit down somehwhere jare, before u know it the first position will be reseved for CHELSEA, we rule ENGLAND

PLSE THIS BLOG ISNT FOR CHELSKI{SEA} FANS, LOOK ELSE WHERE BECAUSE ITS FOR THE FANS OF THE TEAM THAT PLAY COMPLETE AND BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL,

ARSENAL FOREVER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENGER!!!!!!!!
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2007
I don't know what will make me to stop supporting Arsenal.
Oh my God! I don't like Arsenal, I love Arsenal

Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by A40(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2007
Thats an open secret
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2007
A-40:

Thats an open secret
Directed at me?
What about you
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by wolexojo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
Am not an arsenal fan but i just cant help applauding those boys(young) boys when i watched them play on tuesday. They are too wonderfull,I can't wait to see how they'll disgrace "woMan disUnited" on the 3rd of Nov. UP CHELSEA!!!
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by eldee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
and to think i sold a ticket to that match because i thought it will be the normal 2-0 win
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
This is football made in heaven
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by eldee(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
Lesson learnt: Never underestimate arsenal when they are on form
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 2:32am On Oct 26, 2007
Thank you for the reminder
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by ayefele200(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2007
toba1909:

Bad belle dey kill o, at your age can you play better than that boy? I wish he scored an hat-trick tonight, lets wait and see what's going to be your(Chelsea) hope tomorrow. Agbaya, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GUNNERS IN DA HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!
tongue tongue tongue, we won again.(CHELSEA), well the unbeaten run for arsenal will be stopped this saturday,
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by eldee(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2007
You see you got it all wrong, we're not even playing a match on saturday
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2007
The enemies always want the downfall of the bes.
Do you know the Enemy and the BEST
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by toshmann(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2007
folahann:

The enemies always want the downfall of the bes.
Do you know the Enemy(man utd) and the BEST(liverpool) and the KIDS (arsenal) and the IRRELEVANT (chelsea)

tongue   tongue tongue tongue
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by nnenneigbo(f): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2007
tosh u can snigger all u want but not for long
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2007
Some people will shut up after 5hours from now
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by remmy007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2007
WHATS BENITEZ UP TO?
TOM HICKS AND GEORGE GILLETT ON THE STATING LINE UP!
WHAT A GAME lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by toba1909(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2007
remmy007:

WHATS BENITEZ UP TO?
TOM HICKS AND GEORGE GILLETT ON THE STATING LINE UP!
WHAT A GAME lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Then fucking what?
GUNNERS ARE UP FOR A SERIOUS BIZ THIS EVENING,WATCH THEM OUT.

GUNNERS TILL ETERNITY.
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2007
The FABULOUS gunners continues to dominate the premiership, against liverpool wasnt a bad outing,hitting the bar twice and scoring once,

ARSENAL 4 EVER

Gunner since 1901 grin cheesy wink
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by toshmann(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2007
we shall see cool
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by A40(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
@toshmann
See what?
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2007
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

the gunners continue the assault in Europe!

gunners since 1901
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by guns: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2007
Shame on all shameless MUmu fans, they were ousted from d carling cup all because they were trying to copy Arsenal by playing their reserve team but u see they paid dearly 4 it as they were trashed out by common coventry (div 1).This goes a long way to show arsenal leadership because we were the only team to successfully qualify 4 d quarter finals with our 2nd eleven, even chelsea had to struggle from a 2-3 down with Lampard, Shevy & co, Neway, enuf said, after saturday u all will learn to respect d GUNNERS!!! because fergie will be choked by his chewing gum dt day,it will be war! there will be blood! We @ d EMIRATES are equal to the task,ready with our rifles to gun down d enemies wit just 3 shots. watchout! NOV 3!
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2007
@guns,

ha ha ha ,you get bad mouth ooo,but all the same, emirates is the home of complete football for those that knows how football is played.

Arsenal since 1901
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
Seeing is believing
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ all gooners

read my signature before you start bragging
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2007
guns:

Shame on all shameless MUmu fans, they were ousted from d carling cup all because they were trying to copy Arsenal by playing their reserve team but u see they paid dearly 4 it as they were trashed out by common coventry (div 1).This goes a long way to show arsenal leadership because we were the only team to successfully qualify 4 d quarter finals with our 2nd eleven, even chelsea had to struggle from a 2-3 down with Lampard, Shevy & co, Neway, enough said, after saturday u all will learn to respect d GUNNERS!!! because fergie will be choked by his chewing gum dt day,it will be war! there will be blood! We @ d EMIRATES are equal to the task,ready with our rifles to gun down d enemies wit just 3 shots. watchout! NOV 3!

Never underate a team. besides Chelsea hasn't got much
young idiots like arsenal so the papas should play
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
dason4life:

@ all gooners

read my signature before you start bragging
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is the most foolish thing i've this year
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2007
All premiership fans should visit this page after the match for the preview

arsenal-3---united 0

hahahahahahahahah

Arsenal since 1901
Re: Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} by folahann(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2007
This is complete football

(1) (2) (Reply)

AT LAST! MEET Taye Taiwo’s Gorgeous Wife & Cute Children! [photos] / Photo Of The Day! / Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.