Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp (2708 Views)

Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / A Matured Single Lady Needs A Serious Relationshp / Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by FGO1(m): 3:03am On Feb 28, 2012
am precious by name, a very sexy with a big burst. i reside in abuja and am interestd in a sincere guy. if u wnt to knw more about mi, call mi 08075668506.
Re: I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by Odunnu: 4:34am On Feb 28, 2012
Who are you? Precious or Melvin? What are you? Chic or guy?

Abeg, try explain. You are making me confused
FG O1:

Shalom to all girls reading this.Am Melvin by name frm delta.am a guy of 26 seriously searching for a true and sincern girl i will love frm d deepest part of my hrt and wish to spend my xmas with her in CHANA.  I was disappointed by my else girl now am a single guy without a girl. A girl that will love me frm her hrt and ready to perper her like a new baby and wish to be allegience to her.
   Am very romantic in all aspect and caring with a gud vision in life. i hate secret love, i prefer allowing d garl parents to knw am dating there daughter. nid a future partner. mail mi on Ferdo_ geo@yahoo.com or txt / call  me on 08034232565. txt or call me and i will call u immediately i receive your txt or call. I HATE DOUBLE DATING.be free to call or txt. Remain blessed
Re: I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by Emeka72(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2012
@Odunnu, thanks a lot for exposing d idiot.
As for FG 01 do you know that d worst thing that can happen to a person is for pple to doubt yur gender. If you are a male let every one even a mad-man know you are male, if you are a female, everybody should see the feminine nature in you even from a distance.
Don't you know that it is a shameful thing for a person if pple cannot tell if you are a male or female immediately they see you.
Re: I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by sanmithy28(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2012
Okay precios, am sanmi from ondo, if you really sincere and you're saying the truth not here like some guys pretending to be a woman. am here to know you more and i will call your cell phone num okay, here is my own num, 07062301250.
Re: I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by Emeka72(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2012
^ FG. 01 can't be saying d truth. Can't you see d exhibit as exposed by Odunnu.
@FG 01, you think you are smart but see as dem take catch you.
Re: I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by Gordonb1: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2012
Am godwin live in ph skol in calabar call me if ur interested
Re: I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by FGO1(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2012
pls point of correction. i posted a post some tyme ago, i was jst going thru my nairalist and saw that some pple re mistkely understood my request. precious is a lady looking for a nice guy.she stays in lagos and her no is 08075668506, while marvil is a guy base in abuja lookin for a sincered lady and his no is o8o34232565.
Re: I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by Abyjah: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
FG O1: pls point of correction. i posted a post some tyme ago, i was jst going thru my nairalist and saw that some pple re mistkely understood my request. precious is a lady looking for a nice guy.she stays in lagos and her no is 08075668506, while marvil is a guy base in abuja lookin for a sincered lady and his no is o8o34232565.
And, you are who? Alex Hitchen, The Date Doctor? undecided
Re: I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp by wjames(m): 1:38am On Dec 31, 2016
I'm olawale by name, am 26 yrs, am tall, slim and dark. Am a fresh graduate and still waiting for my service call up. Looking for a fair in complexion female friend(not skinny). I don't believe in the school of thought that believe in age difference so to me, age is just a number, any age bracket is welcome. Call or Whatsapp @ 08102012324

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja / Lets Take A Moment And Appreciate The Leos. / Pweety4me Can I Meet U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.