Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (334979 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by olusola11: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Hello, please share the past question with me: olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Crane1: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sorry my fellow people, I haven't been on this thread for long. Most times I give reply and feedbacks backend to those who PM me. Now am going to share my experience.

After several months that I wrote their test, precisely last year November, in December, I got a success mail, and in January I did my documentation with them.
After several months, in August I got a call from them for an interview, they were not specific of the department am interviewing for, while I ask they told me I will get to know when I come. Well I I did the first interview and it lasted for long, well majority of the questions were based on my CV and particularly to check my person, interest, skills and fit into Deloitte culture, which I guessed it to be.
After which I got another call from Deloitte that am going to meet with a partner, I went for that too and interacted with the partner again, reechoing my interest and department I want. Well to me I think I push my interest and demonstrated it. But in the real sense I don't know what transpired in their decision making.
Last week, I then got a mail from then stating that there is an opening in the department I showed interest in, followed by many calls that I have missed, the mail this time was more detailed with the roles and responsibilities of the unit I indicated during the two intial interviews.
After I responded that I am interested, I got a follow up mail for an interview with people in the unit. This time I think it will be the real interview to discuss competency and lots more.

Although am going to have it this week, all I pray for is a success.

Will get back to feed the house after the process.

Stankobaba:

What department are you interviewed for

3 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Any new update guys?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ayokenny17(f): 3:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Please after PI what next?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
I received my offer letter yesterday. To resume next week. Success to y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by och12(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Congratulations

tunemike:
I received my offer letter yesterday. To resume next week.
Success to y'all.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Yudeeaikay(f): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
tunemike:
Success to y'all.
Congrats dear
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ayokenny17(f): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
tunemike:
Success to y'all.

Congratulations. Cant wait to receive mine too.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Crane1: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Congrats bro, patiently waiting for mine too

tunemike:
Success to y'all.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by abbeylfc(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
How far have u gone with the interview cuz am yet to be called for the 2nd interview.... Anybody with me on diz? ...so DAT I can @least knw my fate.....had my interview last week friday...
Crane1:
Congrats bro, patiently waiting for mine too

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by femoneyy: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sylvestre01(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
femoneyy:
Something that they will resume next week. Received a call for interview two weeks ago, she asked if I had background in accounting. I answered yes that I just started ican, then she said I wouldn't be scheduled for interview that the graduate trainee is for those who have not started ican or those without any background in accounting. Abeg who is on this table with me make I know if na only me waka come?

True... It's for non accounting graduates.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Crane1: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
abbeylfc:
How far have u gone with the interview cuz am yet to be called for the 2nd interview.... Anybody with me on diz? ...so DAT I can @least knw my fate.....had my interview last week friday...

Check my initial post before this... I have done both manager and partner interview before I was scheduled again for an interview with member of the consulting team last week, as a Technology Consultant. The outcome of that is what am waiting for.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by femoneyy: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
femoneyy:
Did you receive the same message? how do you know it's for non-accounting graduates because it was not stated in their test invitation (they said any discipline)

I saw a friend's invite and it was stated that the interview was for non accounting graduates/non accounting certification.

I'm an Accounting graduate. I got a call from them a week ago. They just called to update my profile and asked when I'm starting ican
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by femoneyy: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Yudeeaikay(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Stankobaba:

I saw a friend's invite and it was stated that the interview was for non accounting graduates/non accounting certification.

I'm an Accounting graduate. I got a call from them a week ago. They just called to update my profile and asked when I'm starting ican
Same here, they called to update my profile and ask about my ICAN status. I'm an accounting graduate
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by olusola11: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Someone should please help with Deloitte Past questions. Thanks

olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by DrFreemason: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2018
olusola11:
Someone should please help with Deloitte Past questions. Thanks

olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com

Have you been invited for a test? Someone please help me with an email address I can send my CV to in order to apply. By the way, there are no past questions for deloitte test. Just go through the last few pages of this thread to have an idea of what to expect during the test.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Habibhimself: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys, I had a partner interview yesterday. what's next please?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damilola231(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Habibhimself:
Hi guys, I had a partner interview yesterday. what is next after that please?

How was your Partner's interview please? What were the questions asked and what position were you interviewed for?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Habibhimself: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Very well.. it was more of a chat than an interview.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Habibhimself:
Very well.. it was more of a chat than an interview.

So you've not shared the good news
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ken124: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nextweek Friday will be a year of attending & passing the aptitude test & still yet no interview invite.

Nigeria is indeed a country!! I rest my case...

Sipping lipton...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by martobi: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Deloitte aptitude test past questions and answers are available at
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/solved-past-questions-for-deloitte-aptitude-test/
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by kbemanuel: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Good day guys/

I have been schedule for deloitte aptitude test for Friday.

Can someone please forward likely questions to corlawoleybummy@gmail.com.

Thanks

Regards,
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by idee91: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2018
kbemanuel:
Good day guys/

I have been schedule for deloitte aptitude test for Friday.

Can someone please forward likely questions to corlawoleybummy@gmail.com.

Thanks

Regards,
How was your test, and at which location did you write ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by OpiAnooo: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Please has anyone done Partners Interview with Risk Advisory Data Analytics department?

I would want to know what to expect if it's competency/skill based or just behavioral.

I have not be invited for Partners yet but I got a successful mail for Managers Interview last week so I want to start preparing as I await the next invite.

Thanks

Please help a friend
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by JARUSHUB: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
JARUSHUB: Top questions asked during an interview with Deloitte Nigeria

If you have scaled the test stage of the Deloitte Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like KPMG, Deloitte, PwC and other companies like First Bank, Seplat Petroleum, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate.

- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions

Reviewing the audit/consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview.

- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having the real Deloitte interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.

- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you.

Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of audit & consulting industry in Nigeria

2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them

3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview

4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview

5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching

6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level Interview: N5, 000

Experienced Hire Interview: N10,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire: N12,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonials

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

-kay

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by adusmus: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
I wrote Deloitte test on Friday;23rd November. I have not gotten any feedback yet,but I know a few who have gotten interview invite already.

Please who else has not gotten feedback. Do they send regret mails to people who don't pass? Or is it only those that pass that they get back to?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Straberry: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
adusmus:
I wrote Deloitte test on Friday;23rd November. I have not gotten any feedback yet,but I know a few who have gotten interview invite already.

Please who else has not gotten feedback. Do they send regret mails to people who don't pass? Or is it only those that pass that they get back to?

I wrote the test too on Friday. I received a mail on Monday for a further test tmao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.