Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ijogz K The Boss - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K The Boss (7015 Views)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz can i meet you? grin

That's the question on every babe mind here on N/L,

Now is the time wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Dyt(f): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2012
buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by 2kass(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2012
I fell in love with you after i read your thread "As demonic as she was, i couldn't let go" But since then it seems like you av gone into drugs like Whitney, cuz u don't seem to make sense anymore, but u still dey interesting as a senseless person sha. Still dey gbadun you  grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dyt:

buhahahahahahahahaha
I couldn't sleep last nyt oooh, I was overwhelmed with thoughts, I kept thinking bout U and ur posts on N/L embarassed, I fink am in love embarassed
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ah you again,what are you on this time around?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Ah you again,what are you on this time around?
Lot's of babes here av been sending me personal messages asking me for a date, Are u interested? cool
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
Nah I'm not,I know you are fantasizing about having many babes but you gats work on your moves first.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
Hahahaha you are still forming, this is not 1943 dear, where people form. I know wot u want

Peruvian hair,
A BB Porsche
A holiday in da Bahamas with the boss " Ijogz"
And some hot S*X 4Rm the boss,

Now tell me which babe is gonna refuse that cool
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
I see you are living in a world of dreams,have you ever seen a BB porshe apart from on the net,swear that you have upto 10k in your acc.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
Lmaaooooo, Its an insult on my Image, prestige and family for me to use a fone that every oda person uses, Wuld snap a pix of me holding my fone now, and send, brb pls
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by MrsChima1(f): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Am sorry that am yet to respond to your mail, And nope i can't meet you at Eko Hotel and Suits, Its kinda old skool now. wink. Plus am gonna be busy next weekend.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Killz3(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
What manner of Nonsense is this? Are you the boss of Idi[i]o[/i]ts? only an idi[i]o[/i]t would open a thread as hopeless as this to sing his praise. . . Bullshit!
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

What manner of Nonsense is this? Are you the boss of Idi[i]o[/i]ts? only an idi[i]o[/i]t like me would open a thread as hopeless as this to sing his praise. . . Bullshit!
Next!!! grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Killz3(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
Keep editing. . . Just makes it obvious that you are a pathetic wimp. . . Now Edit this comment as well. Nonsense!
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

Lmaaooooo, Its an insult on my Image, prestige and family for me to use a fone that every oda person uses, Wuld snap a pix of me holding my fone now, and send, brb pls
Where's the pishure na?you are a broke azz nigga stop fronting jorh.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Keep editing. . . Just makes it obvious that you are a pathetic wimp. . . Now Edit this comment as well. Nonsense!
*Yawns* One of my angry fans, Attention seeker oshi grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Where's the pishure na?you are a broke azz nigga stop fronting jorh.
Just thought over it, and discovered that it would look childish if i do, Like say u no sabi my worth, Check the front page of the next edition of Forbes Magazine, cool
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

Just thought over it, and discovered that it would look childish if i do, Like say u no sabi my worth, Check the front page of the next edition of Forbes Magazine, cool
Forbes magazine ko f00ls newspaper ni ogbeni go hide for corner jare,you are just bragging.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Ranoscky(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2012
Just dont know whato say.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Forbes magazine ko f00ls newspaper ni ogbeni go hide for corner jare,you are just bragging.

Can u swear that you would refuse it if Ijogz K aka "grin boss" offers you a Porsche?  undecided
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Killz3(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
You are a fool for calling me your fan. Your idiocy has made you lose all sense of reasoning. You open a st[i]u[/i]pid attention seeking thread and you call me an attention seeker because i pointed your stupidity out to you? Do you see why you are a fool?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

Can u swear that you would refuse it if Ijogz K aka "grin boss" offers you a Porsche?  undecided
Even guyz are as speechless as Michael Jackson,  grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a fool for calling me your fan. Your idiocy has made you lose all sense of reasoning. You open a st[i]u[/i]pid attention seeking thread and you call me an attention seeker because i pointed your stupidity out to you? Do you see why you are a fool?
Killz, I learnt that you are a novelist and that's Y u love writing a lot of stories, Its a good talent/gift though. But instead of hating, Y not join the train, Ijogz d Boss accommodate every1. You urself know that you can't stand me i if we are to exchange words. So i would give you the honor to resign quickly wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Killz3(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^^
Bring it on. . . Attention seeking boss of idiotic wimps!
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

Taa sharap,I know you can't afford a BB storm let alone porshe,its high time you quit smoking alubo its obviously affecting your small brain. tongue
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
Its high tym u stopped self servicing with my Profile picture, maybe your fingers would be able to probably type something more reasonable tongue.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^Hehehe,you wish,i don't have to self service i got a real anaconda to play with man.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Hehehe,you wish,i don't have to self service i got a real anaconda to play with man.
What's your take on Horse power? grin wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Oh lawd plsss pardon IJk,I see you test-driving his brains atm,but pls pardon him as we are all tired off reading absolute nonsense 4 IJN I pray #Amen#
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
^Wetin be that?na drink abi you get power like horse?
Ijogz K:

What's your take on Horse power? grin wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
Cocoa no dey shout for here oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kunbee Can We Chart / Need A Gay Mate Call 08062503446 / Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.