Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,385 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Bahamas Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bahamas Visa (5125 Views)

Bahamas Visa / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / Help Bahamas Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bahamas Visa by keystone123(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
I have being making some research and I have visited bahamas website and I discover that they dont have emassy in Nigeria. I will like to know from people who have applied for their visa before how they go about their own and how to get to bahamas from nigeria. what type of airline take bahamas passenger from Nigeria. Please if you have applied to this country before try and let have more information about getting their visa. morealso I will like to know what Nigerians are really doing there to survive.

Thank you all and God bless as you contribute.
Re: Bahamas Visa by Dyt(f): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
m sure u know ow 2 use goggle
sha use dis one

https://www.visahq.com/profiles.php
Re: Bahamas Visa by keystone123(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ Dyt, Why are you talking like this dont you read what I wrote. I said I have done my research, I know google before I ask this question. Pls I need people have the experience. Thank you.
Re: Bahamas Visa by ojdollars(m): 2:15am On Feb 29, 2012
Bahamas is just like traveling to Tinapa in Calabar to relax, enjoy and have fun. It's a beautiful Island and is Visa Free to Nigeria Passport I think. Check www.projectvisa.com and click on South America, then Bahamas to see how to locate embassies in each countries they have a diplomatic tie with. Congratulations in advance
Re: Bahamas Visa by princeonx: 4:55am On Mar 02, 2012
The Bahamas is a very good vacation spot but very difficult to get a job! They will almost never give a foreigner a job if their own native or citizen apply or can do the job. By law they will first run an add for a vacant position locally and in other province before seeking a permission from their immigration to run the same add for applicants outside their soil. Am not saying immigrants can't/don't survive there but if I were you I'll only go for vacation.

1 Like

Re: Bahamas Visa by keystone123(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
@ Ojodollars Bahamas is not a Visa free for Nigerians. please make your finding very well.
Re: Bahamas Visa by ojdollars(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
keystone123: @ Ojodollars Bahamas is not a Visa free for Nigerians. please make your finding very well.

Did you not read my post before quoting me? I said I think, didn't say I was sure. You dey find where to run to, still dey do smartie. OK go and find their embassy na... I even gave you a website to check countries that are visa free to Nigerian passport, yet you dey come smart
Re: Bahamas Visa by keystone123(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
@ojodollar, I don't think you know who you are talking to, please respect is a reciprocal. is it because we are using this forum together or what so mind your word. at time I ask some question for novice to gain and for people who need this info as well. so don't think you are Mr right or Mr know all.
Re: Bahamas Visa by ojdollars(m): 4:31am On Jul 22, 2012
keystone123: @ojodollar, I don't think you know who you are talking to, please respect is a reciprocal. is it because we are using this forum together or what so mind your word. at time I ask some question for novice to gain and for people who need this info as well. so don't think you are Mr right or Mr know all.

@keystone123.... You think I am just an ordinary Nigerian you can bully or what? Have you lost your mind? If I don't know who you are, then tell me about you. Gov Fashola of Lagos or Okorocha of Imo? See this kid. You wan come raise shoulder with me. Go use your gra gra get bahamas visa, instead of coming here to rant. Instead of you to apologize for quoting me wrongly, u dey come show off your childish nature here. Waste of space, won't reply your next post.
Re: Bahamas Visa by keystone123(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
ojdollars:

@keystone123.... You think I am just an ordinary Nigerian you can bully or what? Have you lost your mind? If I don't know who you are, then tell me about you. Gov Fashola of Lagos or Okorocha of Imo? See this kid. You wan come raise shoulder with me. Go use your gra gra get bahamas visa, instead of coming here to rant. Instead of you to apologize for quoting me wrongly, u dey come show off your childish nature here. Waste of space, won't reply your next post.

you are out of your mind.go away, if you dont know what to say again. you know nothing about travelling and stop wetting.
Re: Bahamas Visa by imperiouxx(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
grin grin Yeye full this nairaland sha! grin grin
Re: Bahamas Visa by stevencurrency: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
believe it or Not!
Re: Bahamas Visa by usherroyal(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin
keystone123:

you are out of your mind.go away, if you dont know what to say again. you know nothing about travelling and stop wetting.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Releases Road Use Manual For The Physically Challenged / British Govt Creates 1,000 Visas Opening For Talented Migrants / Pls I Need Direction From Ketu To Ikeja High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.