Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo (14403 Views)

(Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Photo Of The Day:Boy Sucking Milk Directly From A Cow's Brea'st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by ASOROCKb(m): 7:08am On Feb 29, 2012
Link>SaharaTV
Me cant wait for Biafra Nation break out of this forced union.
Marriage is never by force.
Split now!
Oh Biafra, I love you Biafra
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Lasinoh: 7:10am On Feb 29, 2012
It is easy. kiss
Recall all representatives from the Nigerian government.
Do not participate in any elections.

Ngige and Akunyili do not agree with you o!
Dem still dey chop Nigeria money!
HA! grin
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Feb 29, 2012
na today? ?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by mensdept: 7:18am On Feb 29, 2012
Lasinoh:

It is easy. kiss
Recall all representatives from the Nigerian government.
Do not participate in any elections.

Ngige and Akunyili do not agree with you o!
Dem still dey chop Nigeria money!
HA! grin

Yes, recall them, starting with all from PDP.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Tosinville(m): 8:28am On Feb 29, 2012
I wish b4 Boko Haram decrease the country population by 10% finish.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by ASOROCKb(m): 8:40am On Feb 29, 2012
Tosinville:

I wish b4 Boko Haram decrease the country population by 10% finish.
Better than disintegrating the evil nation to save more souls from ceding to Hell Fire, huh?
What an antichrist, Boy?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by FXKing2012(m): 8:51am On Feb 29, 2012
Why is it that the title has nothing to do with what I'm seeing on this thread, or is it just me? Pls where is the report or link?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2012
ASOROCK b:

Better than disintegrating the evil nation to save more souls from ceding to Hell Fire, huh?
What an antichrist, Boy?

Yea, he's got a childish brain, which indicates he doesn't really know what he's saying.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by ushafe(m): 8:54am On Feb 29, 2012
By the way, why is the Northerns are scared to stay on their own? This people are evil there is nothing good about them.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Ayor93(m): 8:57am On Feb 29, 2012
FXKing2012:

Why is it that the title has nothing to do with what I'm seeing on this thread, or is it just me? Pls where is the report or link?
i tire o.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by musiwa43: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2012
where is the video
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by jmoore(m): 9:04am On Feb 29, 2012
biafra is an illusion!
Nigeria is by fire and force till we learn how to live and lead.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2012
something is BOUND to happen. It'll be 100yrs in 2014 after a foreign stranger christened this land-NIGERIA. I don't pray for evil, bút let's be prepared. Don't 4get if movement must occur, FRICTION is inevitable.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by blackboi(m): 9:12am On Feb 29, 2012
Silly post from a silly poster  angry
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by chrishenzo: 9:12am On Feb 29, 2012
ushafe:

By the way, why is the Northerns are scared to stay on their own? This people are evil there is nothing good about them.

My brother do not judge all Northerner with the behaviour of few people. In any group/race, there a good and bad people. The only problem I see is the top men not coming out openly and criticize the behaviour of the few. Maybe they don't want to do that for the fear of the unknown.

Regarding to your question "Why the Northerners are scared to stay on their own", the answer is this: It is simply because of the OIL. If there are as much oil in the north as it is in the south, most northerns will also consider to break up. If the northerner break up today, it is obvious that they has got a lot to loose. For example, in buying and selling, industrial aspect, it is mainly the Igbos and Yorubas dominated the area. In international recognization, it is also the Yorubas and Igbos.

Moreover, where do you expect them to get money to develop the area? I guess you might be thinking of selling groundnut,onions,pepper, etc. But as you know, it can not yield billions the way oil is yielding currently.

Some people has figured out that you need to sell 500thousand onions or more before you can drive that jeep. "Wow that is a hard job". Even insurance guys no reach this level. Some from other ethnic groups also make a lot in this game called Nigeria. So don't blame only the northerns.

Another reason you think that they are not interested in breaking up is the role of the international agencies in this game called Nigeria. Most international agencies also know that if Nigeria break up today, their source of income will cease to exist.

Finally one thing is for sure, if Nigeria breaks today, all ethnic groups in Nigeria will feel the pain for some time, but some will feel it for more years.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by blackboi(m): 9:15am On Feb 29, 2012
U 4kin think using someone's name without proof will help boost ur cheap self abi? Nonsense!
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by horny4u(f): 9:19am On Feb 29, 2012
jmoore:

biafra is an illusion!
Nigeria is by fire and force till we learn how to live and lead.

blackboi:

U 4kin think using someone's name without proof will help boost ur cheap self abi? Nonsense!
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by harryakon: 9:21am On Feb 29, 2012
blackboi:

think i agrree wif the blackboi u r using someone's name cheaply
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by sample042(m): 9:26am On Feb 29, 2012
This thread is baseless, where's the pastor Oyedepo's comment
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Feb 29, 2012
Oyedepo Baba!!

Oya Jonathan should arrest him for conspiracy to commit treason
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by babaowo: 9:48am On Feb 29, 2012
@okija juju , i thot u get plenty juju?why u calling oledepo baba Abi him juju pass ur own?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by nwanioma(f): 9:50am On Feb 29, 2012
FXKing2012:

sample042:

This thread is baseless, where's the pastor Oyedepo's comment

mchewwww undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by gentlegg(m): 9:52am On Feb 29, 2012
IF ACTUALLY OYEDEPO SAID IT, THEN THIS IS THE BEST STATEMENT I'VE HEARD FROM HIM.
COME TO THINK OF IT, IF NIGERIA BREAKS, EVERY BODY/TRIBE WILL EVEN ENJOY IT AFTER. ONLY THAT THESE DEVILS IN ASO ROCK/PDP WOULDN'T ENJOY IT.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by wordychap: 9:57am On Feb 29, 2012
amen! but biafra is for se. d ss will v their nation n so will d sw.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by ssjalo(m): 9:58am On Feb 29, 2012
@ ASAOROCK b

Pls is like some thing happen with you, if truly this words has came out from the mouth of man of God! hmmmm can you please send a link for us to verify?

Please when ever you are sending something to public, be sure with the information.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by achi4u(m): 10:05am On Feb 29, 2012
the man said the truth,let naija scatter.up biafra
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by netghost: 10:11am On Feb 29, 2012
another pointless nairaland thread , and since when did oyedepo's thought become useful to this country , i thought he should still be busy slapping "witches for jesus" or making money from that torture house he calls a school , or better still flying his private jet while members of his church cant afford to pay bus fair
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Larrey(f): 10:17am On Feb 29, 2012
it wil nt be easy for yoruba people if nigeria shud break cos we yorubas are very greedy and
selfish.we dnt want progress 4 each oda,for dis and so many things.i tink we shud nt break
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by jspac(m): 11:01am On Feb 29, 2012
Larrey:

it wil nt be easy for yoruba people if nigeria shud break cos we yorubas are very greedy and
selfish.we dnt want progress 4 each oda,for dis and so many things.i tink we shud nt break
U won make dem knack ur akpako grin
Okija_juju:

Oyedepo Baba!!

Oya Jonathan should arrest him for conspiracy to commit treason
grin grin grin
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Okijajuju1(m): 11:10am On Feb 29, 2012
babaowo:

@okija juju , i thot u get plenty juju?why u calling oledepo baba Abi him juju pass ur own?

Na ehn wuruwuru pass my own o!!
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by humblebee: 11:12am On Feb 29, 2012
Next topic-

If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat-- Mr. Ibru

no links, no video, no source and yet its taken seriously, r u guys kidding
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by ekitikan(m): 11:14am On Feb 29, 2012
Larrey:

Me think u ve fufu where ur brain is suppose to be

(1) (2) (Reply)

The History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria / Osinbajo Launches End Child Marriage In Nigeria Program / Ganduje Signs $1.8bn Railway Project With Chinese Firm(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.