Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Do U Know U Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know U Are In Love (3840 Views)

17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone / How Do U Know If A Guy Is Really In Love With You? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know U Are In Love by ayosmiles(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2012
These days, many things look like luv dat aint love. U meet a gal nd get attracted 2 her nd den u tell her u luv her. D nxt time u c a prettier gal nd go after her forgettin d one u claim 2 love. What den is love? How do u feel whn u are truly in love with a gal.
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by InkedNerd(f): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2012
I wish I could describe it. It's just a moment in time when I feel emotionally secure [not that I'm saying that I'm insecure] and that all is well within the universe--almost as though you have a heightened sense of life.
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Homar(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2012
When you cant keep her out of your mind after youve seen prettier girls and still think of her all the time then you know she is the one you love
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by ayosmiles(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2012
Thanks. Good comments so far
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Dyt(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2012
wen u feel u v d world ryt unda ur feet
yh ryt
i feel dat wit him
dats more dan bein inlove tho
i wanna spend each of my nyts in his arms even at old age
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Killz3(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2012
After you are attracted to the person, feelings crop up. Infatuation feels like love, but the difference from love is that infatuation is blind to the person's weakness, and it doesn't last long. That's why you see a person today, have feelings toward her and then tomorrow you see another and feel the same things.
Love is what you know about the person, her strengths and weaknesses and you still stick to her even when you meet prettier ladies, like Homar rightly said. Love grows over time. It's not spontaneous. You are friends with the person, and then as the days go by, you start to like the person based on her qualities and not based on her looks. . .
Love is not sex! If you love her, you wont treat her like a sex object or pressurize her into sex.
There's a very thin line between love and infatuation. . . Love endures. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2012
^^^^ I like that
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Killz3(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2012
^^
Thanks Ma'am. smiley
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by domwas2(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
You care about her
There is a reason why you don't really want to know too much about the chick you had a one-night stand with: you don't love her. When you're in love with a woman, you want to know all about her: who she is, what she thinks, what makes her laugh. You truly care about her and her feelings.

If you truly love a woman, you feel bad if she had a bad day or is upset about something. You don't try to cheer her up because you have to , but because you can't help it.

You can't stop thinking about her
Instead, you are consumed by thoughts of her . She just pops into your head for no apparent reason, and you wonder if she thinks of you half as much as you think of her. You wonder what she's up to and even consider calling her
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by mobf: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
~Killz~:

After you are attracted to the person, feelings crop up. Infatuation feels like love, but the difference from love is that infatuation is blind to the person's weakness, and it doesn't last long. That's why you see a person today, have feelings toward her and then tomorrow you see another and feel the same things.
Love is what you know about the person, her strengths and weaknesses and you still stick to her even when you meet prettier ladies, like Homar rightly said. Love grows over time. It's not spontaneous. You are friends with the person, and then as the days go by, you start to like the person based on her qualities and not based on her looks. . .
Love is not sex! If you love her, you wont treat her like a sex object or pressurize her into sex.
There's a very thin line between love and infatuation. . . Love endures. wink

You should change your handle to Dr. Love #just saying
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
love happen in a blink of an eye u just need the right moment and place to fall in love
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by db10dtruth(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
mobf:

You should change your handle to Dr. Love #just saying

Killz is vast, i mean VERY intelligent but can be a douchebag wen he wants to.
Nice one though!!
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by apache77(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
@mobf & db10dtruth: very true.dat killz boy get sense small. But his choice of fonts is whack. Pls tell him to increase the typeface by a point or two so he can be more legible especially for dos of us who often use class B computin devices to access d net on d go
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
You know you are in love when you have the sudden urge to buy your partner a BB porsche and you use a 3310
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by mobf: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
db10dtruth:

Killz is vast, i mean VERY intelligent but can be a douchebag wen he wants to.
Nice one though!!
lol

apache77:

@mobf & db10dtruth: very true.dat killz boy get sense small. But his choice of fonts is whack. Pls tell him to increase the typeface by a point or two so he can be more legible especially for dos of us who often use class B computin devices to access d net on d go
grin Kelechi, you don hear ba?
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
I can just picture Killz somewhere with his head swelling
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by mobf: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^ grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Mynd44: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^
hope noting?
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by mobf: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
Nothing. Killz is prolly giving useful advise on another thread or blowing grammar,

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by ayosmiles(m): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2012
Wht if i get intimate with a lovepedlar nd d sx is so sweet i keep callin her back. Does that count as love
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Dyt(f): 1:31am On Mar 12, 2012
Idiota
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by cantell(m): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2012
@op,Short version - Love is when you're sleeping with the same woman over and over again, without getting bored. :-"
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by papatosibe: 2:18am On Mar 12, 2012
Inked_Nerd: I wish I could describe it. It's just a moment in time when I feel emotionally secure [not that I'm saying that I'm insecure] and that all is well within the universe--almost as though you have a heightened sense of life.

Sorry to be so blunt, I think you have daddy issues
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by kemmeye: 3:25am On Mar 12, 2012
You get this feeling on the inside its like there are feathers tickling you. its a beautiful feeling. You hardly know what to say when you are around the person you love. i think everyone feels its differently and you will just know that you are in love you will know
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by malaria(f): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
When u check ur bank account and finds it is empty cos u'v spent all ur money buyn Bb and brazillian hair while u r using nokia 3310.
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by malaria(f): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
When u check ur bank account and finds it is empty cos u'v spent all ur money buyn Bb and brazillian hair while u r using nokia 3310.
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by malaria(f): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by kushi1: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
lol
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Joyhisky: 6:31pm On May 15, 2013
AM VERRI HAPPI WEN I SEE MY LUV@nifemi
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by Uch74(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2013
Love is an emotion that can't be described.......it just feels like magnetism & Electocution
Re: How Do U Know U Are In Love by sparko1(m): 12:19am On May 16, 2013
ayosmiles: Wht if i get intimate with a lovepedlar nd d sx is so sweet i keep callin her back. Does that count as love
Now this my friend is a very important point. And maybe, just maybe as time goes on you can't get her out of your head, does that count as love huh? Well since all our efforts to prove the existence of love have finally bit the dust, can we just agree that love does not exist and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Zayn Malik And Fiancée Perrie Edwards Post Their Engagement! / Guys Only:can You Marry This Woman For $500,000 ? / Guys Please Help... Which Would You Choose? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.