Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect (11658 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Okijajuju1(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2012
nuella2:

She heard the voice of a demon. The lady needs help urgently, the devil is tormenting her even if she is a christian. Thats why its good to know the word of God personally, thats the way to distinguish btw the word of God and that of satan. chei! this is pathetic.

Its the voice of God she heard?!

Several people testified that she is a prayer worrior with the gift of visions and prophecy. Stop trying tomake the daughter of God look bad!!  angry
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by newmi(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2012
People's lives are precious to God and He greatly regards the human soul as priceless and an inestimable treasure.
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave
his only begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should not perish, but
have everlasting life"
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by mykejones(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2012
It's only my 2nd month on NL,yet,i've seen stories,comments,replies,advice,insults,childishness,brainlessness and wisdom to last me a life time.
I've also noticed dat the christian faith is the most attacked here,even from pips dat bear Biblical names.
Nwayz,dis one com sidon say na Holy spirit send her ba?
God punish u pass!!!
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by baslone: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2012
thiscounts:

If my Imam or Alfa  tags himself to be a prayer worrior and perfoms miracles like waking the dead,healing the deaf,pulling out an object from someone's mouth under the purported directives of Holy spirit

Many do truly performe micracles without using any diabolical means, Devil would atttend to them and grant their requests in whatever name they call on him,he would use them to fufill his mission until their last breath when reality would dawn on them that they have been misguided.

grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Okijajuju1(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2012
mykejones:

It's only my 2nd month on NL,yet,i've seen stories,comments,replies,advice,insults,childishness,brainlessness and wisdom to last me a life time.
I've also noticed dat the christian faith is the most attacked here,even from pips dat bear Biblical names.
Nwayz,dis one com sidon say na Holy spirit send her ba?
God punish u pass!!!

Whats the meaning of this trash you wrote biko nu?!
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by SamMilla1(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2012
The spirit should be arrested, tried and hanged.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by cowgurl: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2012
I tink she meant d 'holy spirit' in quote, she sure needs to checked n den prosecuted, good riddance.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by aboyaji(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2012
please, my fellow readers. Do  understand that the devil has so much powers to make anything happen. Maybe, on the verge of visiting the old woman as really directed by the holy spirit, the devil now noticed that someone is going to be set free at that time and over powered the young lady by possessing her which ended up  tragidely or that way. Maybe, the girl didnt intentionally make out for the murder case. Think twice,
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by chakaz(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2012
She is nothing but an 'apostate of hell'!
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Okijajuju1(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2012
All of you condenming her and calling her own spirit evil had better shut the Bleep up!!  angry

Who are you to judge what spirit the Daughter of God was using when she obeyed the command of the Holy Spirit?! Why didnt you people call Oyedepo Demon Posessed or an "Apostate" when he slapped a defenceless little naive girl for no justifiable reason?! Or is it because she dosent own a church?!

The Holy Spirit has asked people to do worse in the Bible. .

The Holy Spirit led the Isrealites to commit several acts of Genocide in the Bible. . .  I dont hear none of you saying poo about that now?!  angry

That girl was operating under the Holy Spirit, everyone has testified that she indeed was a prayer warrior, everyone has testified to the greatness of her visions, everyone has testified to her being a daughter of God and Holy Spirit filled. . .  They are all surprised that the Holy Spirit would go postal on them like that. .

Let me warn all of you!! Touch not my annointed/Possesed, and do my Daughter no harm. . . II Zacharia 20: 1 - 8. .  Refer
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by megawax8: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2012
Coefficient:

Bullshi.t! Let anoda 'holy spirit' led policeman pull out her tongue or shoot her. Shikena!
well sed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by niddamugu(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2012
I am not surprised. The Book says in 1 Thes. 5v21 - Test all spirits and also says do not hastily ordain anybody - 1 Tim. 5v22. On NL I have read people's comments saying mentor-ship is optional for a person to fulfill his/her ministry. The same spirit is everywhere working even in the lives of big time "men of God". May God help us.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2012
DARN!!  

The Holy Spirit done gone crazy. . . .   O!! Wait!! The Holy spirit has aways been crazy! Wasnt he the same dude that told abraham to go kill his son?! The same dude that made a bear come out the woods and eat up little kids?! The same dude that murdered all the little boys in Egypt?!   Yup!! That dude is defo crazy. . .

Sorry Holy Spirit possessed lady, you don fu'cked up. .  You forgot this isnt 2000 B.C when they didnt have cops and using the spirit as an alabi could get you outta trouble.

I would love to see the Holy Spirit stop you from being anally violated and molested in KiriKiri Maximum, or even see him break you outta Jail like Paul . .

i dey pity u
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by megawax8: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
Sam Milla:

The spirit should be arrested, tried and hanged.
lwkm grin grin grin
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
How can you people be even debating about whatever spirit she claims led her to do what she did,the lady is clearly not mentally okay,no fecking spirit involved here abeg.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by juman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mental problem.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by garba(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2012
lolzzzzzzz grin
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love it when Christians holy spirit go heywire. This lady has killed in the name of holy spirit except for the fact that the holy spirit is the word frequently used by con men a.k.a. Men of God.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by garba(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
holy shiiiitt!!!
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
All of you condenming her and calling her own spirit evil had better shut the Bleep up!!  

Who are you to judge what spirit the Daughter of God was using when she obeyed the command of the Holy Spirit?! Why didnt you people call Oyedepo Demon Posessed or an "Apostate" when he slapped a defenceless little naive girl for no justifiable reason?! Or is it because she dosent own a church?!

The Holy Spirit has asked people to do worse in the Bible. .

The Holy Spirit led the Isrealites to commit several acts of Genocide in the Bible. . .  I dont hear none of you saying poo about that now?!  

That girl was operating under the Holy Spirit, everyone has testified that she indeed was a prayer warrior, everyone has testified to the greatness of her visions, everyone has testified to her being a daughter of God and Holy Spirit filled. . .  They are all surprised that the Holy Spirit would go postal on them like that. .

Let me warn all of you!! Touch not my annointed/Possesed, and do my Daughter no harm. . . II Zacharia 20: 1 - 8. .  Refer
u obviously know nothing about the God u insult so ur ignorance will be tolorated, for now. but know that at the end of this life u shall inevitably face  GOd then there shall be judgement
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by newmi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

Its the voice of God she heard?!

Several people testified that she is a prayer worrior with the gift of visions and prophecy. Stop trying tomake the daughter of God look bad!!  angry
Without any attempt to gain say or discredit those testimonies which in themselves may be true but even judas who cast out devils as a disciple of Jesus caught himself off guard and what happened he ended up fulfilling scripture wrongly as Satan took advange and in scripture even Jesus Himself described him as "the son of perdition". The devil doesn't recognize titles, how long yoy may have been a christian or what and what you have done in the faith if he believes that he can still defeat Jesus Christ then believing he can us isn't a matter for him thats why Jesus said
(King James 2000 Bible (©2003)) Mark 14:38
"Watch and pray, lest you enter into
temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but
the flesh is weak"
Satan is an opportunistic being so he is always relentlessly seek out opportunities to steal, kill and to destroy.
(New Living Translation (©2007)) 1Peter 5:8
"Stay alert! Watch out for your great
enemy, the devil. He prowls around like
a roaring lion, looking for someone to
devour"
Also it is impirtant that we recognize that in the world there are many voices
King James Bible 1 Corinthians 14:10
"There are, it may be, so many kinds of
voices in the world, and none of them is
without signification"
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by tomzman: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
This is just a case of mental illness.But wait! I'm yet to see LagosShia or sweetnecta comment on this shocked
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by kemiola89(f): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
after being used by the evil spirit, why is she still claiming holy spirit directed her na wa o 4 naija wetin pesin go dey hear
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by LEXYLOV: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
I guess her prayer or faith didn't strong enough to repel her enemy attack, Because going through her story it's like her own is too much and the underworld cultist in her society tried her by spiritual remote control to do that evil. If you are not strong enough, don't parade yourself as a warrior. They tried her spiritually and she fell. God have mercy   undecided
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by CosmicJames(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2012
Poor little child, may her soul rest in peace. As for d lady dt put her own fualt on d Holy's head, I pity her cos she think she's smart like Blackberry phone. But by d time she ll finish serving her punishment here, it ll den be time 4 baba God 2 punish her n dt ll b in d world 2 come cos whosoever sin against d Holy spirit will receive no forgiveness. Then she ll know dt it wud've better for her to run n escame for her dear life den com back after 10yrs or accept responsibily for her action n go to jail dan to allow her self to be used by d devil like Judas n spoil d name of God. Now I remember, maybe she is just d Judas of dis days. May I never b like her
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by silkysam: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
My Bible made me to understand that we should test all spirit and the Bible also said that God will judge us from all idle talk and jesting. This is for those of u that contribute to entertain others on judgment day ur friend will not be there with u so mind what u say. The girl has been used by familiar spirit and she was never aware. God can not use her to kill an innocent girl, its was the work of the devil.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Kinikini: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
May the soul of the dead be in peace. Amen

Imagine the title was

Allah Asked Me to Kill My Niece?

What reactions it would have generated from our xtian brothers and sisters.

I leave the rest to imagination again.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by gegee(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
danm do u guys know how hard it is to hold someboy's tongue? not to talk of ripping it out shocked
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2012
how is this any different from the man of God who slaps (assaults) some1 in the name of God. undecided
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
Sometimes I shake my head. Nigerians are so ignorant.

She may be "innocent" in terms of actually hearing voices, but not being able to tell reality from illusion. Nigeria needs a psychological department. There are psychological underlying issue that the lady in question is dealing with. Numerous cases like this has been filed and reported.

It's about time Nigeria starts caring for its mental patients.

Read up on cases like Andrea Yates, who drowned her 3 children because she the devil told her to. Agreed, there are lots of conflicting issue when trying to judicially deal with issues like this.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Parnassuss(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
The woman is crazy plain and simple. She needs treatment and then some more. No more spirit issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / Common Denomination In Church Offering Bags / First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.