Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale (4363 Views)

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame / Ghana Meets Naija On Denim: Nadia Buari VS Ladapo Busayo Who Rocks It Better? / Beauty Of The Day: Miss ‎ladapo Busayo AKA 'Dynamite' {PHOTOS} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Want to know how follow the link below ....
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Over 40 Agro Products You Can Export In Small Export
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2018
I’ve come a long way since starting… and it wasn’t always easy. I mean, I spent years and years of trial and error. I’d like to show you how all of my trial and error can actually speed up your money-making results.

When I started my first business way back in 2002, I failed miserably. So I started another business…and another one after that. Each and every one failed. I tried just about every opportunity and business I could find, but they all went nowhere.

Still, I kept at it because I was convinced that I was destined to make a lot of money. I dived into Home Export Business after going through alot of up and down. But today, hmm !...

Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Discover How To Start...
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters ?
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters ?
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2018
Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Chat me up on whatsapp 08039454675
or check the banner above for webpage link
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners.
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2018
still available ...
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Small Scale
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
When I started my first business way back in 2002, I failed miserably. So I started another business…and another one after that. Each and every one failed. I tried just about every opportunity and business I could find, but they all went nowhere.
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Want to know how follow the link below ....
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2018
That’s huge money to be made!

Why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters
• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return in Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business at your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
That’s huge money to be made!
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
After going thru the webpage and need more clarification ...
You can chat me up on whatsapp +2348039454675
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Small Scale
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Small Scale
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2018
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2018
I feel same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Still on...
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
still on going ...
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
As a Nigerian I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Cocoa Powder Export In Small Scale by cocoaexpo: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Silence is the best answer ...

Its well !

No one can ever satisfy everybody.
Do your best and leave the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Babayaro In Sexcapade With Actress, Biola Ige, At Oriental Hotel / Tonto Dike And Ini Edo Alleged Lesbianism Scandal / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wears Indecent Dress To A Show In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.