Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook (2024 Views)

How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You / Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by papaking1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
Do you want a step-by-step manual to handle all your dating questions, from when you see her to when you're in the bedroom with her?
Are you aware of the top ten dating mistakes and how to avoid them?
Do you want to understand the traits you're really looking for in a woman? As well as the traits she really wants from you?
Or would you like to know what behaviours and body language enhance and which lower or even destroy attraction from a woman?
Do you want a Maintenance Program to keep a good woman once you win her?
Would you like to learn how to bypass using those ridiculous and tired pickup lines, and learn a technique that will work in almost 100% of the situations you find yourself in?
Would you like to know the secrets of persuasion that salesmen and the media use on you all the time? And how you can use these tactics to draw in women without manipulation or games?

Get more free info on http://www.infokingsng.com/love.html

Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by pendo89(f): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2012
Guess I should write mine. not a bad biz idea.
How to win girls on skype.
How to win girls on twitter blabla.
Is there anything new on earth other than opportunities?
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Killz3(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^^^
You must be an igbo girl. . . grin
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by pendo89(f): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
What are they famous for?
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Sijo01(f): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
When is how to get men wit ease on facebook version coming out? undecided
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Killz3(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
What are they famous for?
Turning every opportunity into a BUSINESS opportunity. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by pendo89(f): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
There's a specific tribe in my country known for that . They and Igbo must be one.
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by segunjowo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
Pendo, I am following you.
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by pendo89(f): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
Am hausa.Twitt but watch ur back.
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Killz3(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
pendo89:

There's a specific tribe in my country known for that . They and Igbo must be one.
I dunno about them, but what you displayed up there is skill! wink An igbo businessman would respond the way you did when he sights a new product in the market!
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by pendo89(f): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2012
In that case I am Igbo cz that is what I do in real life.
Give me an igbo name.
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Killz3(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
pendo89:

In that case I am Igbo cz that is what I do in real life.
Give me an igbo name.
Ifunaya. . . cheesy
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by pendo89(f): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2012
this is guess work,does that name mean 'just like me'? will tell you why.
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Killz3(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2012
^^
It means "Love".
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Ozioma49(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2012
^^^ u guys should go get a room tongue
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by dabrake(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2012
papa king:

Do you want a step-by-step manual to handle all your dating questions, from when you see her to when you're in the bedroom with her?
Are you aware of the top ten dating mistakes and how to avoid them?
Do you want to understand the traits you're really looking for in a woman? As well as the traits she really wants from you?
Or would you like to know what behaviours and body language enhance and which lower or even destroy attraction from a woman?
Do you want a Maintenance Program to keep a good woman once you win her?
Would you like to learn how to bypass using those ridiculous and tired pickup lines, and learn a technique that will work in almost 100% of the situations you find yourself in?
Would you like to know the secrets of persuasion that salesmen and the media use on you all the time? And how you can use these tactics to draw in women without manipulation or games?

Get more free info on http://www.infokingsng.com/love.html
girls are not that scarce. BTW, do we really need any manual on that??
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by alacrity007: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2012
[i][/i][/color][color=#000099]
Those life come with manual If yes show me where to acquire it, [color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
What is this, some kinda skills acquisition centre?
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by buzor(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
mynd 44, u caught words out of my mouth.
i guess its a new skill acquisition manual.
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by davida222(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
Go get a Job POSTER.
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by Mynd44: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2012
davida222:

Go get a Job POSTER.
He already has a job. It is called being jobless
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by 2kurupt(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2012
Why do most Nigerians see facebook as a dating site?
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by ampitn: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2012
u sure?
Re: How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook by papaking1(m): 3:34am On Mar 04, 2012
@ critics, please no one is asking you or forcing you for that matter to get the book. if you followed the link, you would discover that the package is much more than getting women on face book. its more on improving your relationship/love life as well as knowing the right ways to please your woman and attracting the opposite sex.

my father used to say that "if you dont have a good thing to say about somebody, its better you just keep your mouth shut instead of making that person look bad with your negative words."

if you must criticize, please do so like an educated person which i believe you to be.

have a great day.

P.S this is another one of the nine books that comes with the package.
check all of them out @
www.infokingsng.com/love.html

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! / How To Be Caring... / Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.