Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why Do People Die In Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do People Die In Sleep (2328 Views)

6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Die In Sleep by ijigbamigb(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
I have heard and seen so many people die in their sleep. Why is this so? This question is one I have asked so many persons and the responses i get are either not satisfying enough or absolutely unconvincing. Some people say it is the work of the devil, or enemies (father's sister's in law's brother's daughter), Doctors here please explain what is behind these Sudden unexpected death syndromes,
Re: Why Do People Die In Sleep by gijaney: 5:14am On Mar 03, 2012
your body relaxes in sleep, makes it easier to succumb to what ever the body is fighting. organ failure, disease, injury, cancer, etc
Re: Why Do People Die In Sleep by mkmyers45(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
Sudden Death Syndrome is a broad one

Death in sleep can come from all rounds and its influenced by many factors, Physical,Emotional and Usually Spiritual but it will be very difficult to pin-point something as the exact cause as it is affected by numerous factors.
Re: Why Do People Die In Sleep by ayodele123(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
Some die naturally.
Re: Why Do People Die In Sleep by Omofranca(f): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
I believe we would know only if more Nigerians agree to autopies on the bodies of their loved ones and not attribute such deaths to spiritual causes. Even for the sudden death of a young person, the general attitude seems to be: "it has happened, it has happened, what's the point?"
The point is, the result of an autopsy has the capability of pushing the living to take preventive health measures so as not to suffer the same fate. It may also help to put to rest or confirm any suspicions of foul play!

(1) (Reply)

See Wetin Excess Weave On And Brazilian Hair Dey Cause! / Nigerian Set Record,Becums Ist Female Cardiothoracic Surgeon In West Africa(Pics / Have Iron Deficiency? Know The Symptoms, Causes And Treatments…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.