Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

If He Has Nod Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If He Has Nod Died (1919 Views)

Amnesty Office Seeks Presidential Nod To Disarm Arepo Pipeline Vandals, Others / Planned S/west Integration Awaits Legislatures' Nod / Soludo Gets A Second Nod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Has Nod Died by angeltt(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
When The Northerners were killing the Igbos; His Excellency Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu (Ikemaba Nnewi, Ezeigbo Gburugburu) make the declaration of Biafra, then followed by the Nigeria/Biafra Covol War. When He was confirmed very ill, they started the killing of the Igbos (that which led to the civil war) in the name of Boko Haram. When he died, they (Boko Haram) increased their rate of activities. Now that he is to be buried. What will be the fate of Ogbos in the northen pRt of this Nation NIGERIA? Now the Igbos will recognize his importance to them and against man's inhumanity to man.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
The answer is very straight and direct. Why must Ibos move to the north? Na by force say una must go to north? You fools keep on challenging "One Nigeria", yet you troop out like colony of bats every night to north and west! In one swoop you called them names and insult thier believe,culture and traditions, in another you beg for shops and source of food from them. You cant have it both ways!

You freaking parasites should stay in your land of rising sods.!!
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
Osiris.211:

The answer is very straight and direct. Why must Ibos move to the north? Na by force say una must go to north? You fools keep on challenging "One Nigeria", yet you troop out like colony of bats every night to north and west! In one swoop you called them names and insult thier believe,culture and traditions, in another you beg for shops and source of food from them. You cant have it both ways!

I am Yoruba, how dare you say the ibos should not come west ?
Southwest is yorubaland and our ibo brothers are very much welcome, because our land is their land and their land is our land.
You call the ibos parasites while it is their oil that is feeding you people in the north,
you say the ibos are eating your food ? Are you crazy ? most of the northern agricultural activities have been dead for a long time (and stop counting the middle belt as north). Moreover if there were to be any food from the north I bet you the ibos pay it with money and don't get it for free. Most of our food is imported from other countries, if you are not aware. Let us secede and see how the north will survive with its food and no oil money to import food from overseas. You might be talking trash because you live comfortably, but let me tell you that when we secede and your almajiri brothers become hungry then the fat ones like you will get killed and that is coming for you, just wait.
By the way, in the south west we are fed up of you northerners, we don't want you f.ilthy parasites! We want the ibos to take your place in the southwest where ever you are. And you should be aware that an attack against an ibo is an attack against the whole south!
Re: If He Has Nod Died by CrazyMan(m): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2012
@Patriot2

Well said my brother. Well said.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2012
patriot2:

I am Yoruba, how dare you say the ibos should not come west ?
Southwest is yorubaland and our ibo brothers are very much welcome, because our land is their land.
You call the ibos parasites while it is their oil that is feeding you people in the north,
you say the ibos are eating your food ? Are you crazy ? most of the northern agricultural activities have been dead for a long time (and stop counting the middle belt as north). Moreover if there were to be any food from the north I bet you the ibos pay it with money and don't get it for free. Most of our food is imported from other countries, if you are not aware. Let us secede and see how the north will survive with its food and no oil money to import food from overseas. You might be talking trash because you live comfortably, but let me tell you that when we secede and your almajiri brothers become hungry then the fat ones like you will get killed and that is coming for you, just wait.
By the way, in the south west we are fed up of you northerners, we don't want you f.ilthy parasites! We want the ibos to take your place in the southwest where ever you are. And you should be aware that an attack against an ibo is an attack against the whole south!
fake yoruba man!!! Ole!!! oloju wonko wonko, Sango oko oya lo ma ko lu o iwo oniro buruku yi!
WHY CAN@T YOBOS STAY IN THEIR BIAFRA WHY DO THEY KEP MIGRATING TO EVERY NOOK AND CRANIES OF YORUBALAND LIKE THOSE RUNNING AWAY FROM FAMINE YET THEY WON'T STOP WHINGING? WHY? WHY?? WHY

What oil do Igbos have? the main oil export come from the Niger Delta, yiboland is in the landlocked, eroded place called biafra not niger delta.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by SamIkenna: 3:11am On Mar 02, 2012
inufele2:

fake yoruba man!!! Ole!!! oloju wonko wonko, Sango oko oya lo ma ko lu o iwo oniro buruku yi!
WHY CAN@T YOBOS STAY IN THEIR BIAFRA WHY DO THEY KEP MIGRATING TO EVERY NOOK AND CRANIES OF YORUBALAND LIKE THOSE RUNNING AWAY FROM FAMINE YET THEY WON'T STOP WHINGING? WHY? WHY?? WHY

What oil do Igbos have? the main oil export come from the Niger Delta, yiboland is in the landlocked, eroded place called biafra not niger delta.

Osiris.211:

Isnt it shocking how much hate some people have for others yet when they left you had to kill 3 million to bring him back?

If actually you're a female then humanity is doomed.

1 Like

Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 02, 2012
inufele2:

I am a Yoruba man, don't you ever dare me ! don't you dare call me fake yoruba man.
i.diot! You still don't understand that the northerners are in the business of islamizing the country through terror,
they are trying to divide the south so that they can conquer us. But if you know your history then you will understand that the yorubas and ibos have intermarried for more than 400 years and and that makes the yorubas and the ibos to be brothers, for example my great grand father is Chief Agho Obaseki, my familly is a bini one, and the grand father of Chief Agho Obaseki was an ibo ruler. You should start acknowledging that the ibos are our brothers. Actually if you have your family record then you will find some ibos ancestors, (but most Nigerian familly trees don't go as far as mine, I am just lucky to be one of Chief Obaseki's great grad sons). before the british came we used to migrate from one place to an other and intermarry. So let's let the northerners know that if they kill our brothers again then we will bring hell fire upon them.
Listen to this song if you want to understand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nia0_dMFfE4
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 5:37am On Mar 02, 2012
^
You are a Yoruba kini? Look you maggot, in real life I would have put bullet hole in your head! You are very stuupid to write this nonsense you are writing!. May sango and Obatala expunge the last trace of anything that is left of you from Yoruba land (If truely you are a Yoruba goat) Amen. Agbako buruku la pa awon ebi e ati baba e!

By the way, I doubt any son and daughter of Oodua will spew such a useless crap. They keep on taunting us, insulting us, calling us names, off and on cyber world, yet toads like you are yarning dust! Do you know what is happening in Enugu presently to non Ibos? They have virtually stop selling ANY property to non Ibos even if you are richer than Mike Adenuga, and there is plans to take over the ones already owned by non Ibos. what nonsense! Na only them get sense abi? Just watch out what will happen to traitors like you. Bastardo.

Oponu omo ita, omo jati jati ti oni lari!! Se won se epe fun e ni? Oludomare la fi inu fi jo gbobo ebi e!!
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 6:04am On Mar 02, 2012
Dont mind the stupiid goat! As if I dont know their plans, they have been looking for those that would help them start a proxy war with Hausa/Fulani in south. The mantra they preach is one and thesame and they keep on asking "are we in one Nigeria", rhetorically. One fool was even telling me to tell my people to attack Hausa living in the south west to give the impression of brewing animosity, I laugh!.

They tried using Delta/Rivers state to attack the Hausa/Fulani in reprisal of Boko Haram's attacks, they failed. When we exposed thier plans, they started calling us names like"Hausa slave","coward" and all that.

We the Yorubas are more calculative than what spare part dealers may ever imagine!

More like, all their attacks on Hausa/Fulani should be out of south east. Them think say them get sense. Many of them are hoping to use other people to kick start a proxy war with Hausas. I have met alot of with similar view in the south west, yet they are quick to insult us and call us names.

The Ibos should know that they can't push us to any war, we know who the Hausas dont like. Notice how they project and magnify any small fracas between Yoruba and Hausas, here on Nairaland. Hence, you notice the influx of threads like,"Fulani rob people in Lagos", "Fulani fighting in Osun", "bombs located at seme boarder", thinking that would make us to attack the Hausas. Nonsense.

They should take up arms and move north, simple! Bunch of ingrateful parasites.

inufele2:

Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2012
^^look I am not a traitor, and I wasn't aware of what you just said about what is happening in iboland.
I promise to get informed about it, but if the ibos are stopping yorubas to establish on their land then that is a big mistake, and i think they them selves need to recognize us as brothers. And I really mean what I said about the intermarriage that has been going on between our communities for centuries, making all of us blood related.
If it were to be true that we were being marginalized on iboland then I would find it difficult to defend our ibo brothers.
But There is one threat non of us can deny, that is the threat of Islam. Some elements in the muslim community want us dead, that is the threat we are facing, on the other hand I know for a fact that Hon Prof Wole Soyinka was a Biafra supporter, and if he can be pro Biafra, I believe he must have judged they do not antagonize us.
in the logic of what I have been writing it is needless to say that I believe ibo land is yoruba land and yoruba land is ibo land.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2012
By the way I have nothing against our yoruba muslims although I would rather have them being anything but muslim.
The islamic threat i am talking about is that of the northerners. They have been killing our people in the north for quite a while now.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2012
A little bit of history to show you how similar we are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2012
^
I would allow this one to pass, since the last comment was made out of sheer ignorance. I know everything am saying, I have live both in Ibo and Hausa land. I have freinds across the regions and made a good lots from south south. Today, the Ibo will look at Kalabari, Ikwerre, Ogonis in Rivers and insult them with "na we own your land", how pathetic!!

Is it possible for a non Ibo to buy a land in Imo, Enugu or Onitsha? Dem borm you well!.

It is very annoying to trust someone, only for him to be wishing a misfortune for you. Today, should there be a flood in Lagos or any part south west, the Ibos will celebrate and wish all yoruba land is flooded. What kind of heartless creatures are they? Yet, they are in Mile 12, Ketu, computer village, Idumota selling market and making profits withou any harassment!.

They are so bittered by any seemingly progress in south west, thus, you see them claiming ownership of Lagos or quick to call Lagos "No mans land". What an insult!

We shall see when the time come!!!

They have master the treachery on how to hijack Lagos from us and planning it all day long, more reason you see them trying to loop out Lagos from other south western states. "Lagos no be Yoruba land","Lagos na no mans land","Lagos na awori get am","Even Yorubas are migrates to Lagos"! That is what average stupiid Ibo will be saying.

Can Imo State be a "no mans land"? Onitsha for example is a business city, can any body go to Onitsha and claim co-ownership of that land?. . .na only them get sense,abi? We shall meet eye to eye!!

You will never hear any of them agreeing that Lagos is part of south west. It is very sickening to see how they are well grounded with deep hatred of Yorubas(with exception of very few)
Re: If He Has Nod Died by seenoevil1: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2012
Osiris.211:

Dont mind the stupiid goat! As if I dont know their plans, they have been looking for those that would help them start a proxy war with Hausa/Fulani in south. The mantra they preach is one and thesame and they keep on asking "are we in one Nigeria", rhetorically. One fool was even telling me to tell my people to attack Hausa living in the south west to give the impression of brewing animosity, I laugh!.

They tried using Delta/Rivers state to attack the Hausa/Fulani in reprisal of Boko Haram's attacks, they failed. When we exposed thier plans, they started calling us names like"Hausa slave","coward" and all that.

We the Yorubas are more calculative than what spare part dealers may ever imagine!

More like, all their attacks on Hausa/Fulani should be out of south east. Them think say them get sense. Many of them are hoping to use other people to kick start a proxy war with Hausas. I have met alot of with similar view in the south west, yet they are quick to insult us and call us names.

The Ibos should know that they can't push us to any war, [b]we know who the Hausas dont like. Notice how they project and magnify any small fracas between Yoruba and Hausas, here on Nairaland.[/b] Hence, you notice the influx of threads like,"Fulani rob people in Lagos", "Fulani fighting in Osun", "bombs located at seme boarder", thinking that would make us to attack the Hausas. Nonsense.

They should take up arms and move north, simple! Bunch of ingrateful parasites.

we know who the Hausas dont like.

ABOKI'S ARE BUSY KNACKING YOUR WOMEN APAKO DAY AND NIGHT   grin grin grin AND KILLING YOUNG YORUBA'S ON THEIR OWN LAND BUT OHHH WELL LETS JUST BLAME THE IGBO MAN FOR THAT TOO RIGHT ? SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH AND PLAY THE ROLE OF A B1TCH TO THE ABOKI'S , SOMETHING YOU AND YOUR FOLKS ARE FOREVER DESTINED TO BE !! . we know who the aboki's like , lol you really don;t know how dumb that line made you sound  grin grin . You sound like one of those "massa loves me , massa loves me "slaves during the slave trade era in America  because he feeds him dead chicken and pig intestine . LOL you don't know how silly you sound for making that statement .
Re: If He Has Nod Died by seenoevil1: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2012
I guess Aboki knacking your women apako (r-a-p-e ) daily ON THEIR OWN LAND is just one of the signs that they love the yoruba's and hate igbos.

I guess the constant invasion of villages in Oyo , Ekiti , Ogun and the man whose hand was chopped off in Osun state (Note all these happened THIS MONTH ALONE) is one of those "hausa loves us" scenario right ?

Or maybe the case of kakanfo  grin MKO abiola winning an election and rotting away in Jail is just the way the Hausa's show their ENDLESS LOVE TO THE YORUBA's right .

Or maybe the shagamu riots which the Hausa's held the Yoruba's stand still and walked out victorious (considering the FACT that the fight ended 50 / 50 and also considering the FACT that the HAUSA were not ready to back out so the OPC and YORUBA traders ran to "daddy" TINUBU to report) is just another instant of that "teenage love" the yorubas and hausa's share .

A COWARD BACKS DOWN IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY , A REAL MAN CHARGES TOWARDS ADVERSITY , HEAD STRONG This is something some people in Nigeria would never experience .  grin grin grin grin . ANYWAY i advise your women to sing this tune to their HAUSA BOSSES whenever they come for one of that "tough , rough and sweaty sessions " with them  ;D

my endless love , tada , tada , tadada grin

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP7m5VqQ6f8?[/flash]
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2012
You are a foool to think I don't know what Ibos are capable of doing! I saw the three threads you carelessly started, trying to decieve retarrded Yorubas not me. I have met alot of your types in real, trying to escalate animosity and sell your dumb logic of fighting to us.

How many times has the Fulani nomads r@pe Ibo women in Enugu? Do you need articles to that effects? I can post tons and tons of them right away. what was the reaction"brave" Ibo to the constant slaughtering of their kinsmen in the north? Nada! Zilch!!

The 42 Ibo massacred on chrismas day is still fresh on our mind. How many have you killed in reprisal? Zero!! Cowards are waiting for others to help them fight thier war, una never start, una go wait tire.

3 million Igbos are trapped in Kano presently without hope of seeing the next day light, yet you are here beating a dead drum of war. Rubbish.

Look, when I said I know Ibos, I really meant it. I know you more than what you can ever imagine. Keep making foolery of yourselves here or take up arm to Borno and rescue the few endangered Ibos left over there. Ewu!

see*noevil:

ABOKI'S ARE BUSY KNACKING YOUR WOMEN APAKO DAY AND NIGHT grin grin grin AND KILLING YOUNG YORUBA'S ON THEIR OWN LAND BUT OHHH WELL LETS JUST BLAME THE IGBO MAN FOR THAT TOO RIGHT ? SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH AND PLAY THE ROLE OF A B1TCH TO THE ABOKI'S , SOMETHING YOU AND YOUR FOLKS ARE FOREVER DESTINED TO BE !! . we know who the aboki's like , lol you really don;t know how dumb that line made you sound grin grin . You sound like one of those "massa loves me , massa loves me "slaves during the slave trade era in America because he feeds him dead chicken and pig intestine . LOL you don't know how silly you sound for making that statement .

see*noevil:

ABOKI'S ARE BUSY KNACKING YOUR WOMEN APAKO DAY AND NIGHT grin grin grin AND KILLING YOUNG YORUBA'S ON THEIR OWN LAND BUT OHHH WELL LETS JUST BLAME THE IGBO MAN FOR THAT TOO RIGHT ? SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH AND PLAY THE ROLE OF A B1TCH TO THE ABOKI'S , SOMETHING YOU AND YOUR FOLKS ARE FOREVER DESTINED TO BE !! . we know who the aboki's like , lol you really don;t know how dumb that line made you sound grin grin . You sound like one of those "massa loves me , massa loves me "slaves during the slave trade era in America because he feeds him dead chicken and pig intestine . LOL you don't know how silly you sound for making that statement .

Re: If He Has Nod Died by seenoevil1: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2012
we know who the Hausas dont like.

Osiris.211:

You are a foool to think I don't know what Ibos are capable of doing! I saw the three threads you carelessly started, trying to decieve retarrded Yorubas not me. I have met alot of your types in real, trying to escalate animosity and sell your dumb logic of fighting to us.

How many times has the Fulani nomads r@pe Ibo women in Enugu? Do you need articles to that effects? I can post tons and tons of them right away. what was the reaction"brave" Ibo to the constant slaughtering of their kinsmen in the north? Nada! Zilch!!

The 42 Ibo massacred on chrismas day is still fresh on our mind. How many have you killed in reprisal? Zero!! Cowards are waiting for others to help them fight thier war, una never start, una go wait tire.

3 million Igbos are trapped in Kano presently without hope of seeing the next day light, yet you are here beating a dead drum of war. Rubbish.

Look, when I said I know Ibos, I really meant it. I know you more than what you can ever imagines. Keep making foolery of yourselves here or take up arm to Borno and rescue the few endangered Ibos left over there. Ewu!

[size=14pt]A LOOK INTO THE MINDS OF THE YORUBA AND HAUSA PEOPLE
YORUBA MIND : HAUSA + YORUBA = EBONY AND IVORY LEAVE TOGETHER IN PERFECT HARMONY / MY ENDLESS LOVE

[flash=300,300]

OR

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKMv7dVwBhg?
[/flash]

HAUSA MIND : HAUSA + YORUBA = MOVE B1TCH , GET OUT D WAY B1TCH , GET OUT D WAY

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUFs-TyGSu0?[/flash]
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If He Has Nod Died by seenoevil1: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2012
LOCK YOUR WOMEN UP OR THEY MIGHT JUST END UP AS ONE OF THE COUNTLESS IN AN ABOKI / CATTLE REARERS HAREM grin grin grin grin
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2012
comapre the figures with 3 million Ibos killed by Aboki during civil war and more that is being massacred even as we speak.

Bury your head in the sand or take up arms move northward!! Cowards!

The only thing left for us, is to chased you parasites out and establish out Oodua republic.  

see*noevil:

I guess Aboki knacking your women apako (r-a-p-e ) daily ON THEIR OWN LAND is just one of the signs that they love the yoruba's and hate igbos.

I guess the constant invasion of villages in Oyo , Ekiti , Ogun and the man whose hand was chopped off in Osun state (Note all these happened THIS MONTH ALONE) is one of those "hausa loves us" scenario right ?

Or maybe the case of kakanfo  grin MKO abiola winning an election and rotting away in Jail is just the way the Hausa's show their ENDLESS LOVE TO THE YORUBA's right .

Or maybe the shagamu riots which the Hausa's held the Yoruba's stand still and walked out victorious (considering the FACT that the fight ended 50 / 50 and also considering the FACT that the HAUSA were not ready to back out so the OPC and YORUBA traders ran to "daddy" TINUBU to report) is just another instant of that "teenage love" the yorubas and hausa's share .

A COWARD BACKS DOWN IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY , A REAL MAN CHARGES TOWARDS ADVERSITY , HEAD STRONG This is something some people in Nigeria would never experience .  grin grin grin grin . ANYWAY i advise your women to sing this tune to their HAUSA BOSSES whenever they come for one of that "tough , rough and sweaty sessions " with them  ;D

my endless love , tada , tada , tadada  grin

[flash=600,600]
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2012
Fulani nomads kill 5 and r@pe Ibo women.

When Fulani herdsmen invadedUmuapu community in Ohaji/ Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle recently, five people were feared dead; while, an unspecified number of old women and a young girl were reportedly violated. THE DAILY EAGLES investigation revealed that angered by the alleged unlawful activities of the Fulani herdsmen, women and youths from the area barricaded the ever-busy Owerri-Port Harcourt federal highway on Monday to protest their plight. Traffic along the highway was for the greater part of the day, disrupted at Umuapu, while commuters were forced to seek alternative routes to get to their destinations.

One of the protesters lamented that “apartfrom the five dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly violated our old women and girls as well as destroyed the cash crops in our farms.” He described the grazing of herds of Fulani cattle on Umuapu farmlands as “a deliberate ploy by these herdsmen to ensure that we do not have food
sufficiency in Imo.” According to him, they are now hungry and called on the Imo State government to come to their rescue. Efforts made to reach the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Linus Nwaiwu, a deputy superintendent of police, failed as he was said to be away on officialassignment.

However, a senior police officer in the State Police Headquarters, Owerri, who
pleaded anonymity, confirmed the incident and quickly added that normalcy
had returned to the rural community. Meanwhile the Imo State Commissioner of Police has appealed to the people of Umuapu to remain law-abiding while police carries out investigation into the matter. Umuapu, a largely agrarian community in Imo State consists of five villages. For the past three years, it has been in a bitter struggle with Fulani herdsmen

^^

The jokes is on you! Fooooolllllll
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2012
Where is that fool bragging? Better go for DNA test and check your parternity! When the Fulani invaded the South east what was your reactions? Display placards and disrupt peaceful commuters? Cowards!! You can never have it both ways! Now who are the cowards? Nnttooooooo!

The maggot is here spewing trash thinking we Yorabas will feel bad or attack the Hausas. When I said I know Ibos, I meant IT!.

Keep on your foolishess here! Nkita ara.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2012
I have to say that in a fight between Yoruba and anybody I would side Yoruba.
But in a fight between Ibo and non Yoruba i would side Ibo.
and seemovie, you are the first one who started the insults, so just take a bow and apologize.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by seenoevil1: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2012
Osiris.211:

Fulani nomads kill 5 and r@pe Ibo women.

^^

The jokes is on you! Fooooolllllll

Either use Jokes (Plural) and then strike out "is" or use "is" and use joke as singular . As for the daily eagles is that even a trusted newspaper house or what  grin grin grin . My information on the carnage / armaggedon the Hausa's are carrying out in yoruba land was gotten from Trusted newspaper companies like The nation and Punch / The sun . Try harder . NEXT !!! .

P:s: Are you really a girl ? If yes do you reside in Nigeria ? If yes do you reside in the south west ? If yes then i would suggest you either relocate somewhere else or lock yourself up in your house because if a cattle rearer gets hold of you (Like they have gotten hold of about half of your sisters) even IRON PANTS / UNDIES wouldn't help you , Ask your sisters they know a thing or two of how the Hausa's do their thing to your women  grin grin grin grin grin grin . ITS NOT JUST SOMETHING THAT STARTED TODAY , ITS AN AGE LONG TRADITION OF THE HAUSA MAN , I GUESS WHEN THEY CONQUERED KWARA STATED THEY DEVELOPED AN INSATIABLE HUNGER FOR YORUBA WOMEN  grin grin grin grin grin

1. ROBBERY IN  LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY . 27/2/2012
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/37990-fulani-herdsmen-rob-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway.html

2. THE ATTACKS ON YEWA , OGUN STATE . 27/2/2012
http://www.nationaldailyngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3401:fulani-herdsmen-yewa-north-villagers-at-war&catid=331:nationwide&Itemid=546

3. THE ATTACKS ON AFIJO , OYO STATE
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/38100-oyo-farm-settlers-lament-attacks-by-herdsmen.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=881540.msg10293232#msg10293232

TURN YOUR ANGER TOWARDS THE NATION NEWSPAPER (TINUBU'S PAPER I GUESS) AND NOT ME , I AM JUST AN INNOCENT NAIRALANDER  grin grin grin , IT WOULD BE BAD OF ME TO GET VITAL INFORMATION AND THEN REFUSE TO SHARE IT WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS  kiss
Re: If He Has Nod Died by seenoevil1: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2012
WELL I CANNOT REALLY BLAME THE HAUSA MAN FOR FORCEFULLY TAKING WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY HIS (SOUTHWESTERN WOMEN) AFTER ALL YOU KNOW WHAT R.KELLY SAID "AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE BUMP AND GRIND "

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83j4ICes2i4?[/flash]
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2012
^
keep on laughing na, stoopid jackal! Better go for DNA test. You are a foooool. They killed five and r@ped unspecified number of women in heartland on Ibo and you are here taking panadol on our head.

Shameless goat!

Ewu!
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2012
Edited.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2012
Osiris.211:

Do you i give a Bleep about what traitors like you think? Mteeeeeew!

Did you understand what I wrote ?
I asked the iboman to apologize. For insulting us. How am I a traitor ?
I only believe there is a great problem called islam and that we need to get rid of it, that is why the muslim northerners will always come last for me, until they renounce islam.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2012
^
I spoke too soon.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2012
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Osiris211: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2012
^
So Delta state is now heartland of Ibo? Ijaws, Itsekiri, Urhobos nko

What are you snorting that is phocking with your head like this? Abeg shift go one corner, jooor.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2012
I am sorry but to me any person c=saying Lagos is a no man's land is calling for a bullet through his head and the expulsion of his people from Lagos. Lagos is Yoruba land, it always has been and it always will be.
If Lagos is a no man's land then Enugu is a no man's land and Kano is a no man's land.
I just don't get why an ibo out of all people would say Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: If He Has Nod Died by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2012
Osiris.211:

^
So Delta state is now heartland of Ibo? Ijaws, Itsekiri, Urhobos nko

What are you snorting that is phocking with your head like this? Abeg shift go one corner, jooor.
Sorry, I was misled by the author, I didn't realize it was in delta state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court / Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo's Letter To IBB In 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.