Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (44960 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by frankpessu(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
may God 4giv u pple 4 insultin him. jealousi wil kil u al. d bible says a prophet is neva acceptd in his own countri, if he were 2 b a white man i knw u al wud hv beliv him
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
cashcpt:

Alert the airlines are u thinking at all didn't u hear that the German station manager disagreed wit the Indian management over the airworthiness of the plane?
Did u not hear there was a Reverend in the plane?..u trying to tell me he did not pray irrespective of prophecy or not?Whether prophecy or not, DEATH is the only constant thing in life..it will always occur in diffent ways which include plane crash.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
tonyx4x44: Has TB Joshua ever given any prophecy concerning imminent disaster, asked us to pray with him against it and in so doing averted it!!!
What a reasonable question that ir begging for an answer.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by IlCapitano(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
That's a load of crap in my opinion. Why didn't he convey his prophecy b4 the plane crash?
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Les: am not a follower of TbJ, but a follower of God, Jesus said many shall come in ma name and they shall do wonders, when those many comes and do wonders, even though you know they are fake, won't you still give them that respect cos they come in the name of Christ (unless you are an atheist, though atheist respects this fake ones to the real ones due to their dark powers ) don't blame them sha 4 they know not wat they do nor say, if Jesus was hated and crucified, is't TBJ(his s.posed servant) that won't be hated and crucified? What do they always say about hat.ers huggin transformers? I guess there are many of them to serve you hat.ers one, each. Or are there not any transformer in Nl?(seun look into this!) carry on Tb, man no fit stop you, except the one that gave you your powers!
Herbalist too do perform wonders,why cant u believe and follow them?
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Tobiustobius: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
Said it on a previous thread, saying it again:

TB Joshua and his back-dated 'prophecies'. Rubbish.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by murtalaa(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
TB Josua is a con man. It has always been like this; prophesy after the incident. I think i am a prophet too grin
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by IYANGBALI: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
akthedream: Did u not hear there was a Reverend in the plane?..u trying to tell me he did not pray irrespective of prophecy or not?Whether prophecy or not, DEATH is the only constant thing in life..it will always occur in diffent ways which include plane crash.
did you say constant thing?ol boy fear dey catch me o
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by malc619(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
Oga Seun dey attend Synagogue
I got banned for posting the viewing list of one of the threads of this plane crash. I accept that what I did was not proper especially at that time.

Yet here ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ Seun ‎​Άŋϑ his mods using a national tragedy to promote TB Joshua..
Looks like hypocrisy 2 me....

NB: I'm still waiting for a bald-headed man to head a ball into Chelsea's net in a UCL final..
And u can ban me again if you like..... cool cool cool
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by TimiLagos: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2012
Fellow Nigerians the truth is we are prone to disaster around the world Ω̴̩̩̩̥ most especially i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria..A̶̲̥̅♏ a muslim who as also being following the spate of Predictions by Prophet T B Joshua..
Good we have someone who's telling us before hand;its now left to us to Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ how much we could buckle up when this things are said than to rather,call him a false prophet or a devil..Remember when we point accussing fingers @someone the rest of it points back to us..
Its № º°˚˚˚°º‎​ gain saying when ℓ̊ say He has made prediction dat holds worth both home Ω̴̩̩̩̥ abroad;always before hand..
ℓ̊ got wind of his Predictions the Nigerian qualifier loss,african presidents death,subsidy,baby boom,chelsea win Ω̴̩̩̩̥ local plane crash before hand..)
Until we've a better option,let us seek refuge under the canopy of the Almighty whom might have created us Ω̴̩̩̩̥ bestowed upon us guidiance Ω̴̩̩̩̥ Protection..
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by decode55(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2012
Mpetempe: WHEN GOD'S PROPHET SPEAKS, THE WISE LISTEN!.
Mon.key!
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by jamil2(m): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2012
This man is try to exceeded his limit.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 04, 2012
SuyaEater: stop this tb joshua $hit....come on

grin grin grin grin
thank you!!

musKeeto: Whether prophecies are real or not, the fact remains that humans still have to play a role in its outcome. Hence the 'let's pray' caveat employed by these men of God.

As a nation, our 'God dey' mentality will continue to kill us. Unfortunately, mediocrity knows not innocent and guilty. We've lowered our standards and replaced them with bribes, and when we suffer the consequences, we then call on the Almighty to save us. As usual, the Almighty is forgiving and forgets our sins, so we dust ourselves up, get up and hurtle towards the next 'breaking' news... then the cycle repeats, blame, accuse, call God... and again, and again...

We need to start raising our standards or setting new ones where needed in all areas of our life.. you reap what you sow... a simple principle that has taken a lot of Nigerian lives.

TRUTH IS NO ONE'S SAFE... CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, ATHEIST... No one... the ineffectiveness of our society will continue to haunt everyone...

DEEP!!!!!!! cool
I REALLY wish more people thought like you brother.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2012
decode55: Mon.key!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2012
Best23456: Get connected to rich and sexy sugar mummies anywhere in Nigeria. Call 070-355-82253

Are you following me? grin
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by malc619(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Best23456: Get connected to rich and sexy sugar mummies anywhere in Nigeria. Call 070-355-82253

Who's this swine
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Naijamericana: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2012
wesley80:
http://www.hintsonlinemagazine.com/t-b-joshua-predicts-suicide-bombing-nigerian-aircraft/

Reading Psalm 91 surely isn't a difficult undertaking is it? Assuming u have a bible that is!

Faulty reasoning, you have here because planes crash all the time
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by sasonel(m): 1:09am On Jun 04, 2012
*smh* undecided*smh*
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Lilspicer(f): 1:12am On Jun 04, 2012
What i know the plane is over 20 years and it was sold to dana by british airways not to fly it but to scatter and re-use but dey refuse if am lien google it for full names of those that died check here www .lindaikeji . .com or twitter .com/lilspicer
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Asanwababy1: 1:21am On Jun 04, 2012
globalpaul: when the men of God speak the wise listen. Most prophesies given by TB Joshua are negative because those that the ones that need urgent attention. Do you expect him to keep saying you will buy a car tomorrow or Nigeria will be among the 20 most developed economy in the world by the year 2020 when God has not said that and even if God has said that i think he needs to emphasize on the difficulties that might avert the plan of God so that it could be averted. Prophets say the mind of God at a particular point in time but a corresponding actions need to be taken by the people concerned. We often take God's words for granted Like Prophet TB joshua,He says what he alone cannot change to the public and the people in concern need to follow instructions and pray together for God's mercy. Both since the people in concern do not believe in him as a true prophet, what do you expect to happen to such prophesies?? Really the problem is that they dont believe in the instant miracles that happen through him and they have actually forgot that more of that happened in the bible by God's prophets like Moses, Peter, Elijah and the rest and God said we shall experience more in this our generation if we believe. Holy spirit gives discernment to each person to know the right from the wrong. Follow your heart and hear from Holy spirit before judging into conclusion on anybody. God will help Nigeria in this trying period and i say may the gentle souls of the departed rest in perfect peace..Amen!

Sweetheart, even in the days of old, God's prophesies have always bEen very specific and he usually gives those prophesies to save. Not only that, he always brings out a willing soul to go that extra mile to keep it from happening. If God really spoke thru TBJ, he would have made it known to him which particular airline that would be affected. Now it would have been a different case if he went to that airline to warn them and they refused to heed his warning. When God gives prophesies, it is because he wants to avert the calamity from happening. Take the case of Jonah even when he refused to go to the land of niniveh, God forced him even against his own freewill to save his people, in the case of Noah God used him to save mankind, in the case of Lot, God used Abraham to save Lot from the impending disaster. Yes God gives prophesies to stop disasters from happening otherwise he might just sit and watch it happen. All i'm saying is that TBJ alone if Used by the Almighty God could have averted this accident. Is he saying govt officials would be on the flight, I know for a fact that there is hardly any plane that will take off without a govt official on board it. To me its mere speculation because God's prophesies follow due process. 1st is the revelation, 2nd is the warning to the particular Res' that will be affected and lastly is usually the disaster averted or the disaster happening with one or 2 persons saved.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Asanwababy1: 1:25am On Jun 04, 2012
frank pessu: may God 4giv u pple 4 insultin him. jealousi wil kil u al. d bible says a prophet is neva acceptd in his own countri, if he were 2 b a white man i knw u al wud hv beliv him

globalpaul: when the men of God speak the wise listen. Most prophesies given by TB Joshua are negative because those that the ones that need urgent attention. Do you expect him to keep saying you will buy a car tomorrow or Nigeria will be among the 20 most developed economy in the world by the year 2020 when God has not said that and even if God has said that i think he needs to emphasize on the difficulties that might avert the plan of God so that it could be averted. Prophets say the mind of God at a particular point in time but a corresponding actions need to be taken by the people concerned. We often take God's words for granted Like Prophet TB joshua,He says what he alone cannot change to the public and the people in concern need to follow instructions and pray together for God's mercy. Both since the people in concern do not believe in him as a true prophet, what do you expect to happen to such prophesies?? Really the problem is that they dont believe in the instant miracles that happen through him and they have actually forgot that more of that happened in the bible by God's prophets like Moses, Peter, Elijah and the rest and God said we shall experience more in this our generation if we believe. Holy spirit gives discernment to each person to know the right from the wrong. Follow your heart and hear from Holy spirit before judging into conclusion on anybody. God will help Nigeria in this trying period and i say may the gentle souls of the departed rest in perfect peace..Amen!

Sweetheart, even in the days of old, God's prophesies have always bEen very specific and he usually gives those prophesies to save. Not only that, he always brings out a willing soul to go that extra mile to keep it from happening. If God really spoke thru TBJ, he would have made it known to him which particular airline that would be affected. Now it would have been a different case if he went to that airline to warn them and they refused to heed his warning. When God gives prophesies, it is because he wants to avert the calamity from happening. Take the case of Jonah even when he refused to go to the land of niniveh, God forced him even against his own freewill to save his people, in the case of Noah God used him to save mankind, in the case of Lot, God used Abraham to save Lot from the impending disaster. Yes God gives prophesies to stop disasters from happening otherwise he might just sit and watch it happen. All i'm saying is that TBJ alone if Used by the Almighty God could have averted this accident. Is he saying govt officials would be on the flight, I know for a fact that there is hardly any plane that will take off without a govt official on board it. To me its mere speculation because God's prophesies follow due process. 1st is the revelation, 2nd is the warning to the particular Res' that will be affected and lastly is usually the disaster averted or the disaster happening with one or 2 persons saved.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Asanwababy1: 1:27am On Jun 04, 2012
frank pessu: may God 4giv u pple 4 insultin him. jealousi wil kil u al. d bible says a prophet is neva acceptd in his own countri, if he were 2 b a white man i knw u al wud hv beliv him

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by falansa: 3:12am On Jun 04, 2012
Kayday: Why is it only disasters and deaths that the prophet always predict? Let him give us positive or negative predictions that will make naija better. Like the death of some of our tormentors- at least if it's only negative things he can see!

Good insight man... Same thing on my mind
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 04, 2012
murtalaa: TB Josua is a con man. It has always been like this; prophesy after the incident. I think i am a prophet too grin

Why would a right-thinking person say a 'prophecy' was made after what it was aimed at happened? wetin dey do u sef If T.B Joshua foresaw a disaster and decided to voice it out, what's your problem with that? We Nigerians bicker about everything! even the little things we are too blind to understand. mtcheew!
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 04, 2012
"Sweetheart, even in the days of old, God's prophesies have always bEen very specific and he usually gives those prophesies to save."

Like that of Elijah in which not a single drop of water fell for three years in Israel right? or that of Nathan against David and his House? Calm down and get your facts straight before you post your comments abeg. What's bad if a prophet prophesies for Christians to pray against evil occurances? what's just so bad about that?
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 04, 2012
Is a very sad news!! But let's face the fact!! Tb joshua said this before now you people that claim to know God as busy condemning the Man of God becus he said the truth?? Firstly God is our creator we are his servants whatever he tells us to do, we must obey first!! As the man of God said that particular prophecy why don't all the airlines plus we nigeria as a whole go to meet him for further advice?? Remember even Jesus cannot force his way into your life, he requires you to say Amen which means you agree!!! Therefore TBJousha is Not responsible for any plane crash! He just reviled what GoD showed him!!! If we as a nation prayed together and we said Amen!!! I bet this will never happen!!!! Rip!!!!

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by obiajurud: 5:25am On Jun 04, 2012
Why is it dat dis man TB Joshua has neva seen any gud vision apart 4rm disastrous ones. Pls Mr. Prophet, always help us to pray against it each time u see anytin of such. We are begging pls.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by ekeroyal(m): 5:31am On Jun 04, 2012
I don't know him that close but TB Joshua has proven to be that clueless vehicle mechanic that has seen a rickety car(with bad brake pads) of one of his clients and tell his pal 'that car will suffer from brake failure, except he changes the brake pads", even if he knows the owner of the car is stubborn and would not fix the car except something terrible happens.

My advice to him and his followers is "gather all your prophecies and shove it up your butt, you're no better than your evil types in the past. Your messages of doom hardly makes you a good guy."
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Danabu(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2012
How many good news come from cnn,bbc and aljazeera? The man of God only tells what he is shown. What more do yuo want him to do? He told us to pray against the crash, how many of you did that? He said it was going to be caused by security breach, what new security measures were put in place to avert the crash? You just sit there and expect magic and when the contrary happens you look for persons to blame. Leave the MOG alone if you can not appreciate him!

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by texazzpete(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2012

May God punish you and your ilk for this imbecilic post! You Pastor keeps making these general statements with special clauses saying 'it can be averted'. Are you dolts trying to say nobody on the entire plane said prayers before boarding?

Good thing the black box has been retrieved. When an analysis shows that that plane crashed due to technical faults, will you renounce your false Pastor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / As A Christian, How Do I Resist The Urge To Watch Porn? / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.