Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Peter Okoye Battles 14 Yr Old Fan For Giving Him English Lessons On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Battles 14 Yr Old Fan For Giving Him English Lessons On Twitter (1642 Views)

Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Battles 14 Yr Old Fan For Giving Him English Lessons On Twitter by exams234: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2012
This is the downside of being popular, it’s hard to get away with any flaws, especially grammatical ones as 14 year old kid took on Peter Okoye of the P-Square fame, lecturing him on the rules of grammar.

Peter innocently took to Twitter to announce the lucky winner of the P Square’s Fan of The Month give-away prize.

Ok peeps check dis out!…dis person deserve to be my fan of the month. No ojoro Peter tweeted. , more on http://www.naijaprince.com/2012/03/02/peter-okoye-battles-14-yr-old-fan-for-giving-him-english-lessons-on-twitter/
Re: Peter Okoye Battles 14 Yr Old Fan For Giving Him English Lessons On Twitter by vinderbilt: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
grin lmao, twitter and gbagaun (tiaun) spotting sha lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To "Samklef Noni" Beefing Wizkid?? / So Touching: See Goldie's Husband's Tribute To Her / NFL Star Kerry Rhodes' Former Assistant 'outs' Him As A Gay Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.