Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is It Possible To Study In Uk With Visit Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Study In Uk With Visit Visa? (864 Views)

My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Study In Uk With Visit Visa? by omotoda(m): 4:26am On Oct 25, 2007
Please house

I need urgent advice from you folks.

My friend has been refused UK study visa thrice for various reasons which if the truth be told are not issues.But the issue now is he is desperate about studying abroad and wants to use his visiting visa(he has 2 years) which I know is illegal.

Anoda friend in UK is encouraging him in this and I want to find out fromi nformed minds if it is truly possible cos i Know even though most schools dont verify ur visa status u wont be able to work legally, open bankaccounts and all the sort.

Is it really possible?
Re: Is It Possible To Study In Uk With Visit Visa? by lifestyle1(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2007
It's possible and at the same time it's dangerous, If the school find out that you don't have the legal documents to study, they may expel such student. And that maybe in your final year. Try to get a study visa.
Re: Is It Possible To Study In Uk With Visit Visa? by modeM: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2007
It used to be acceptable.Last year my friend was denied but the Uni advised him to start his programme with his visit visa,he ended up completing the programme on his visit visa(however,u know u are not allowed to stay beyond 6 months on a visit visa).Anyway to cut long story short,i just read that the Immigration office says its no longer allowed.The best thing i will advice you to do is carefully deal with the reasons of refusal ad address each issues beyond reasonable doubt.Its really not going to be fun foryou coming to study and not being able to do other things ur student visa will permit you to like NHS registration,work,bank accounts and even being able to change to other status without having to eave the UK.Wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Umrah Umrah Umrah / I Want To Know who Has Cyprus Visa Link / Autralia, Canada, New Zealand & Cyprus Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.