Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! (1537 Views)

So You Think You Have Seen A Beautiful Car? Try This! / Need A Car? Try Us. You Won't Regret. / Do You Need A Car? Try Us And U Wont Regret. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by enokoko: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2007
Hi there.

Do you need a car?

We will source it out for you. Any type of vehicle you require will be sourced by us to your satisfaction and taste.

We source cars at dealers prices and not mark-up prices, so we generally give you the cheapest available.

Our places of sourcing are Lagos and Cotonu. We also source from the US.

In sourcing we have various commission charges. They are as follows.

Cars between 700k and 950k - 2% commission

Cars between 1million and above - between 1% and 1.5%

Cars below 700k - 5%

For contact you can call

Eno – 08034317041, or mail enokoko@hotmail.com

Ope – 08023611318

Expecting your mails and replies.

TRY US AND YOU WON’T REGRET!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by enokoko: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi

guys try us out. you won't regret it.

check out my previous add above this one for informations of my stock of vehicles.

later.
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by sultaan(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2007
You are the only one with echo threads here, you post same topics multiple times, and repond to your threads. If those who actually need cars have seen the cars you sell, you will get multiple reference.Why are you the only one who has cars to sell, and nobody seem interested. Look at all your posts, its either openning a new tread or responding to another you opened (all with same topic). See for yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=71695;sa=showPosts
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by enokoko: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2007
Thanks for your mails and calls.

please keep them coming.
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by Imeobong(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2007
Eno,
I need the price of the following cars:

Honda 1996 model

Toyota Corolla 1997

Camry 1995

and Nissan Sunny (Wagon) 1994

I need any of the first three for myself and the forth one for my wife.

Pls reply ASAP

Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by Kokomica(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2007
Eno,

Can you get me Nissan Exterra SE or offroad, 2005 model in very clean state and at very good price?
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by tushman(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2007

enokoko
i hope you are for real because i have not seen any such indication
from your post.people make demands and we dont see your response.
anyways,,
i need a peugeot 406 tokunbo with airbag, auto transmission
factory a/c. if you have pictures it will be better appreciated.
pls include the price
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by enokoko: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2007
tushman. thanks for the reply.

most of my replies are mostly treated via email or phone calls. however i check the nairaland add responses like twice a week.
i will be able to get you the Peugeot u are asking for but u didn't indicate the year?

expecting your reply.

i wud appreciate it if you sent me a mail or called.

enokoko@hotmail.com, 08034317041.

have a nice day.
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by wakagirl: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
So somebody can not get a car cheaper than 700 quid? Kai! wen person go fit ride car now?
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by jbabe(f): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
hi, im interested in the following cars & if u can arrange financing or is it cash-in-hand?
- Toyota Avensis 2003
- Toyota Corolla 2003
- Toyota Rav 4 from 2001
What r the price ranges?
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by viperman: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2007
wakagirl:

So somebody can not get a car cheaper than 700 quid? Kai! when person go fit ride car now?

lmao!, waka babe, though shalt not sorrow. Eno, nextpro or me can get you a good car at that rate.
Just ask and it shall be found unto you , grin
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2007
hi, pls i need a price for mazda millenia from 1998-2002 modal.i need the car as soon as possible , let me know any one who has it for sale on nairaland.it must not be nigerian used ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by viperman: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2007
fotyfyzy:

hi, please i need a price for mazda millenia from 1998-2002 modal.i need the car as soon as possible , let me know any one who has it for sale on nairaland.it must not be nigerian used ooooooooooooooooooo

awww, the one i have is a nigerian used but in good condition. if interested reach me on 080680987693
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by NextProdigy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2007
fotyfyzy:

hi, please i need a price for mazda millenia from 1998-2002 modal.i need the car as soon as possible , let me know any one who has it for sale on nairaland.it must not be nigerian used ooooooooooooooooooo

This is an xedos 1998 model. 2.0 litre V6 engine with CD player and its Non-Nigerian used. Price 900grand. Holla if interested. 017610929 or 08023099501.

Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by NextProdigy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2007
fotyfyzy:

This is an xedos 1998 model. 2.0 litre V6 engine with CD player and its Non-Nigerian used. Price 870grand. Holla if interested. 017610929 or 08023099501.

Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by NextProdigy(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2007
jbabe:

hi, im interested in the following cars & if u can arrange financing or is it cash-in-hand?
- Toyota Avensis 2003
- Toyota Corolla 2003
- Toyota Rav 4 from 2001
What r the price ranges?

Check out this link jbabe, hope it helps.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93286.0.html
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by chuktronic: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2007
Hello we sell Laptops ipods and ps3s and inkcartridges from USA at very good prices no BS. We are located in Houston Texas and we have the best

deals on laptops, ink cartridges ps3's and ipods straight from USA mostly brand new and like new. We are Original business people who people in strictly

clean business. If interested email us at jaivisinc@yahoo.com this is only serious buyers, items will be guranteed to arrive in described shape and

tracking will be provided if given by carrier. payment will striclty be secured to benefit both buyers and seller This is for real people buy low from us the

supplier, use or sell more if you want. No phony buyers allowed, We Mean businesses if you reply trying to make us send electronic goods while paying in a

phony way, You Must be tracked. heard about too many scammers, we are for real, as long as you cooperate 50/50. We only need few

people that are really looking to buy single and still save or buy in bulk and resell. Real recognize real. We also supply ink cartridges and toners to

businesses that needs ink and toner for printers at 70% savings. Email us at jaivisinc@yahoo.com with your interest and what kinds of laptops, ps3s

inkcartrdges and ipods, and condition. if serious enough we can talk on the phone or yahoo chat, I repeat only serious buyers or serious business

individuals. we can work with your supply needs. your trust is our business and our business is your gain. hit us up jaivisinc@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by enokoko: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2007
Guys i wud appreciate it if all responses are dealt via email or phone call.
i don't check my nairaland add frequently but moslty deal with responses from my mail box or via phone calls. though i check my add, it is not everyday.
so my email again is
enokoko@hotmail.com or call 08034317041

jbabe i have ur orders so pls lets talk, imeobong i also have your order worked out so, pls lets mail or talk. my contacts are on the previous line above.

thanks
eno.
Re: Do You Need A Car? Try Us And You Wont Regret It! by Ukpekeson(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2008
HI,

CAN U GIVE ME INFO ON PATH FINDER 2002 MODEL?

UKPEKESON@YAHOO.COM.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Padded V.boot E 300 For Sale / In Need Of A Toyota Camry Btw 98-2000 Model (tokunbo) , Budget 900k / 2001 Honda Odyssey Ex With Dvd. Mileage 138k, Clean Carfax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.