Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea (4766 Views)

Onitsha Markets Closed For Today: No Business, Why? / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Jamji: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
Acidosis: Poster you're funny, so you want to buy land for farming in the city? There are some places in your state where land is been sold for 10,000 per plot. .some would even give it to you for free. .yes, just find out

really, i'll like to know how
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Laird(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
NEVER EVER EVER INVEST IN ANY INVESTMENT SCHEME OR HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT OR HIGH PROFIT INVESTMENT.MOST ARE SCAM. I ALMOST GAMBLED MOST OF MY FINAL YEAR SCHOOL FEES ON INVESTMENT SCAM. THANKS TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND MUM WHO SAVED ME WITH ADVISE I THANK GOD I OBEYED. I HEARD A GIRL IN THE PHILIPINES BORROWED 8000 DOLLARS TO INVEST IN INVESTMENT PROGRAMME AVO WHICH LATER CRASHED AND I HEARD THAT THE GIRL COMITTED SUICIDE

SOME OF THEIR TRICKS
YOU MIGHT FIRST INVEST A LITTLE TO TEST THEM. THEY WILL PAY YOU WITH THE INTEREST TO MAKE YOU COME BACK AND INVEST AGAIN MOST TIMES WITH MORE MONEY THATS WHEN THE MONEY ENTERS VOICEMAIL......MISSING IN ACTION

SOMETIMES WHEN THEY FIRST THEY WILL BE PAYING WITH THE INTEREST TO INVESTORS, SOME INVESTORS MAY INVEST MORE OR MAY EVEN BORROW MONEY OR SELL THINGS TO INVEST MORE MONEY. SOME MIGHT TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BRING THEIR MONEY TO INVEST. THEN AT THIS TIME THE MOEY........DISAPPEARS

BEWARE OF HIGH YIELD/PROFIT/RETURN/INTEREST INVESTMENT PROGRAM SCAM/FRAUD/419 NO MATTER THE COUNTRY
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Deefleury(f): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Start your own very Media Business designing business Logos,Business Cards, banners and leaflets.No designing expertise needed.
With the Logo creator Software products, you can create amazing logos, podcast and Kindle covers, eBay graphics, page headers… all in just a few clicks, and all with unlimited revisions!
So if you want to start your own Business creating Logo and other Graphic then this is the product for you, no photo shop, just Drag and Drop.
Check out this link and watch the video
http://nigerianbusinessnetworks.com/advancedmarketplace/detail/10/logo-design-software/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Promotes Africa With PE Fund / Botcho Cream / Arik's Horrible Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.