Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? (1237 Views)

Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? / Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? / First Bank's Test, Any Word Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by awa(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2007
My good People of Nairaland,

I will be glad to know if there is any fellow in the House who have heard from CBN after the August 11th Test held at the University of Lagos for Lagos Centre. Please be kind enough to update the house of any latest feedback from CBN.
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by kaydkay(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2007
I also sat for the test at Unilag.

PLS ANYBODY WITH ANY INFO!!!!!!!
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by niyooo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
Ok. I can authoritatively tell you that the letters have been sent out this week. So check whatever address you gave. Letters were only sent to successful candidates so if you don't get any letter it means u were not successful. lipsrsealed
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by Miketomi: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
quote author=niyooo link=topic=88472.msg1615978#msg1615978 date=1193313776]
Ok. I can authoritatively tell you that the letters have been sent out this week. So check whatever address you gave. Letters were only sent to successful candidates so if you don't get any letter it means u were not successful. lipsrsealed
[quote][/quote]
Is it only letter and no email.??[
which courier comapny are they using??
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by abunba(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2007
pls does nay One In the house get his invitation
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by skywalker(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2007
Got mine yesterday.
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by teetalks: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2007
skywalker:

Got mine yesterday.
@ Skywalker
i also sat for the It test at Unilag same time and we were contacted via email,
pls could you tell us if it was aletter you received or email notification
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by nnabuife: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2007
@skywalker
Pls how did you get the interview notification/letter?is it by e mail or by courier? If its by courier,which courier company pls?I also sat for the test
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by awa(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2007
Hi All,

For those that have gotten the invitation letter, please be kind enough to inform the house which Courier that sent it to you or perhaps if you did receive it via Email. Tell us also what the content of the said received mail is.

We hope to hearing from you guys ASAP.
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by awa(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2007
skywalker:

Got mine yesterday.

Dear skywalker,

Please assist us to know the content of the mail you got and also what next CBN expects you do as a follow-up?
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by niyooo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
The courier company being used is TNT.
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by skywalker(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2007
Oral Interview at CBN on November 5. The courier company is TNT.
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by kaydkay(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2007
awa:

Dear skywalker,

Please assist us to know the content of the mail you got and also what next CBN expects you do as a follow-up?

Sat for the Test also. Got my Letter YESTERDAY. INTERVIEW IS NOV 5TH.

I dont think it was sent through Email cos the date on my letter reads October 19th.

Wish all that have been called up Best of Success and those still expecting theirs Best of Success too!!!
Re: CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? by awa(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2007
Congrats to all that have been invited for the oral interview so far.
I wish you guys all the best even as I await for my own invitation by God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

Cheveron Security Apptitude Test-january 2008 / Fidelity Bank Test / Workforce Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.