Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Show Off Your Best Work. - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Show Off Your Best Work. (16688 Views)

What Are Your Best Successful Blogging Tips? / What Is Your Best Site Analysis Tool? / Best Work At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by creamofluv: 2:57am On Mar 09, 2012
This goes to you dhtml. I see your trying to use some other web statistics to show how much your site or other site might be worth and showing the results on google.

That proves nothing, you can search domain site with quotes or without quotes and comes up with results that doesnt mean jack poo about a site.

You want to know how much your site might worth if you think of selling it on flippa

How many UV you get a day
How much your site makes a month X 12, that is how much your looking to sell your site for that's even if your lucky.

You said you got no experience on SEO, You want help? feel free to holla, I have portfolio of clients but we not cheap. And to add about nigerian web designer, the OP is sort of right I barely see nigerian websites that's up to standard, and the one that are, are been mostly outsourced to india or any other foreign country.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Slyr0x: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2012
creamofluv:

And to add about nigerian web designer, the OP is sort of right I barely see nigerian websites that's up to standard, and the one that are, are been mostly outsourced to india or any other foreign country.

Another myopic view. .
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2012
@Slyr0X if u feel that way then prove him wrong,  y dont you post a site u or someone u knw has done.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by sisqology(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2012
I don miss sha!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Slyr0x: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
doncigalo:

@Slyr0X if u feel that way then prove him wrong,  y dont you post a site u or someone u knw has done.

I have NOTHING [/b]to prove to [b]ANYBODYwink
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Mobinga: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
LMFAO @ this entire thread.  grin grin

See the username sef doncigalo  shocked shocked

Too much faggotry on NL these days.

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by binaflexia: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
. . . . . and finally! I

I have been unban after 5 days.

Wetin I really do to deserve a ban. This spam bot, when I go catch am? He go regret why he dey work for nairaland.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by binaflexia: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
. . . . . and finally! I

Wetin I really do to deserve a ban. This spam bot, when I go catch am? He go regret why he dey work for nairaland.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by sisqology(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
Smh
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ Mobinga Wot shit hole did u crawl out from ?? If u aint got anytin constructive to say den DONT. Den again guess ur one of those hacks. By the way, y d user name Mobinga ?? sounds like the sound ur mum was makin wen a retard was doing her frm behind, mobinga! mobinga!! mobinga!!! mobinga!!!!!!!!!!!

@Slyr0x dats becuz u dont have wot it takes .
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by soloqy: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
doncigalo:

@ Mobinga Wot poo hole did u crawl out from ?? If u aint got anytin constructive to say den DONT. Den again guess ur one of those hacks. By the way, y d user name Mobinga ?? sounds like the sound ur mum was makin wen a slowpoke was doing her frm behind, mobinga! mobinga!! mobinga!!! mobinga!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, what in the world?

Read your comments. Do you think anyone that comes into this thread at this point will have any respect for you? Whether you can design better than the people you are flaying or not?
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
@sology look mate dese lot r tryin to take d piss n i for one aint having none of it, so I'm gonna dish it back to them, a thousand times!!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Mobinga: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
doncigalo:

@ Mobinga Wot poo hole did u crawl out from ?? If u aint got anytin constructive to say den DONT. Den again guess ur one of those hacks. B[s]y the way, y d user name Mobinga ?? sounds like the sound ur mum was makin wen a slowpoke was doing her frm behind, mobinga! mobinga!! mobinga!!! mobinga!!!!!!!!!!! [/s]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=518854;type=avatar[/img][img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=518854;type=avatar[/img][img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=518854;type=avatar[/img][img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=518854;type=avatar[/img]

LMFAO.  [img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=518854;type=avatar[/img]

Someone tell this clown to work on his spellings, pronouns and punctuations before even attempting to throw rocks at the throne.

When you compose a decent sentence then I might respond to you directly.

Until then. . .  please die. . .  you b[i]as[/i]tard.  grin
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2012
@Mobinga tsk tsk , such profanity, such obscenity. Is dat all u've got ?  It is not my fault about what happened to ur mother, den again guess maybe u were actually d slowpoke.  Mobinga ! Mobinga !! Mobinga !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Mobinga: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2012
@mobinga!!! YAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Mobinga: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
@Mobinga!!!!! U reckon u slowpoke ! wot is dis ur fascination wit gays, ur previous posts in other threads is all abt dem . U knw we've outlawed battyboiz in dis country. My regards to ur Mom!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 10, 2012
creamofluv:

This goes to you dhtml. I see your trying to use some other web statistics to show how much your site or other site might be worth and showing the results on google.

That proves nothing, you can search domain site with quotes or without quotes and comes up with results that doesnt mean jack poo about a site.

You want to know how much your site might worth if you think of selling it on flippa

How many UV you get a day
How much your site makes a month X 12, that is how much your looking to sell your site for that's even if your lucky.

You said you got no experience on SEO, You want help? feel free to holla, I have portfolio of clients but we not cheap. And to add about nigerian web designer, the OP is sort of right I barely see nigerian websites that's up to standard, and the one that are, are been mostly outsourced to india or any other foreign country.
Of course i know those stats mean nothing of course - i was just pullin someone's legz that is all - some of you guys here have absolutely zero sense of humour - and it never fails to amuse me. . . . . .
I would not ave said anything to your post - but believe me, i am just trying to humour you a bit (that i have zero knowlege of SEO - now that has got to be a joke) - i hope you are not trying to use me collect star sha??

But seriously, you jobless gan o - if na because of me you dey write all that nonsense, and i was thinkin i was the dullest person on this thread. smh

doncigalo:

@Mobinga!!!!! U reckon u slowpoke ! wot is dis ur fascination wit gays, ur previous posts in other threads is all abt dem . U knw we've outlawed battyboiz in dis country. My regards to ur Mom!
Lawd, now when did the gays hijack this thread?

sisqology:

I don miss sha!
You missed all the action jare, we just recently cleaned up some of the blood spilled all over the thread.

binaflexia:

. . . . . and finally! I

WHO BANNNGGGGED YOU? Oh that elstupido+maldito spam bot?
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by cruisej(m): 1:54am On Mar 10, 2012
visit www.teraquake.com to get a professional website template, or u can contact d website designers n programmers on teraquake.com
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 10, 2012
^^^okayyy
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Mobinga: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2012
@Mobinga !!!!! den y u still posting gaylord, I tot this thread had a lot of hacks but I was wrong !! We've got HACKS and now it seems we've got DEMENTED GAYLORDS as well, tsk tsk
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Mobinga: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2012
Thread successfully derailed by 200%

Lol @ doncigalo (the self-motivated thread entertainer) vs Mobinga (the infamous gaylord?)
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
why i wouldn't say best work but this is the best i think my abilities ave carried me

besides what's with the slandering and insults i thot Webmaster forum was meant to be disciplined. let's stop the fight and instead each other obviously we all learn from others.  wink
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2012

Those are the only two i think i can say is my best but like i said others often prefer others so am not sure
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2012
oh i forgot the first is solclothingng.com built from scratch from Photoshop some elements suchs as the images were gotten from stocks won't lie about that.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
@pcguru Nicely done mate !!  Loving the background and the overall layout of Sol Clothing . Im guessing its still a work in progress, got a few suggestions smiley,  if ur interested i cud do up a mockup n post it on this thread to show u wot i mean.

PS: dont mind d banter gng on ,  boiz wil b boiz i guess
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
why not feel free to change, any stuff i upload any design i know that is not premium as common licence bla bla bla whatever its called. thanks
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
Ait here is wot ive done so far:
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? / What Is Cloud Hosting: How Does It Really Work? / Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.