Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria (3149 Views)

ITEMS AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE / Get Free MTN 250MB With Your Modem + Extend Your Whatsapp Free Trial Version. / Upgrade Your Whatsapp Account In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by kopje: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2012
Hey whatsapp User, you can now easily pay for the usage of the messenger software Whatsapp in Nigeria. As you well know, whatsapp is a paid service and runs for one year as free trial, to pay for your whatsapp for any number of years, follow the url below, I have done it and it works thats why am sharing it!
http:///znY358
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by martineboh: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
[post deleted]
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by hakunajay(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
I guess it's no coincidence that the two posters above me are one and same person. One person with two usernames trying to scam people,
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by martineboh: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2012
please dont get confused, its not a scam. that link was deleted by me because i initially posted it on the wrong thread at prodigits.co.uk and it was deleted by an admin. the person with the username "kopje" is not same as me. he is a friend I did for and he decided to show his appreciation. thanks.
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by tobs(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
[size=18pt]anything that has to do with an individual bank details, Is a scam, #Shikena[/size]
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by martineboh: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
Who says?! Thats the only way I can help people pay for their whatsapp. I cant possibly open another account just to register whatsapp, cmon. If you create a page to process credit/debit cards, people wont pay. I know Nigerians. This is not scam my brother. Try and see, if you dont get activated as a paid user, then you can start destroying all my efforts. Not everything is scam. Nigerians have that notion already that evrything offered this way is purely scam. This is wrong! If I want to scam people, i wont put my real names and account details here for you. I just want to help people the easy way.
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
I like your concept but don't you think N500 for $0.99 subscription is a lil' bit on the high side?
Anyways,I've got the option of paying via Google checkout so I'll pass.
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by Dclique(m): 4:14am On Mar 05, 2012
lol, The guy wan hammer this year.
The actual cost in Naira is less than N150, so imagine. undecided
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
I CAN TELL WHEN SOMETHING IS A SCAM BUT I BELIEVE THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS NOT A SCAM BUT MORE LIKE AN ATTEMPT TO RIP US OFF. I mean, N500 for a software that costs about N150. But I like the his Idea anyway.
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by Eebrahym(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
Whether you guys are scammers or not, it doesn't worth all the stress. Gentlemen, if your whatsapp is inactive/expired, all you need do is to backdate your phone to 2011 and restart your phone, your whatsapp will be loaded. Just try it and you can reset your date after it has loaded successfully so that there will be no date conflict in other applications.
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2012
Eebrahym: Whether you guys are scammers or not, it doesn't worth all the stress. Gentlemen, if your whatsapp is inactive/expired, all you need do is to backdate your phone to 2011 and restart your phone, your whatsapp will be loaded. Just try it and you can reset your date after it has loaded successfully so that there will be no date conflict in other applications.

Hmmmm
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by 2kurupt(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2012
Eebrahym: Whether you guys are scammers or not, it doesn't worth all the stress. Gentlemen, if your whatsapp is inactive/expired, all you need do is to backdate your phone to 2011 and restart your phone, your whatsapp will be loaded. Just try it and you can reset your date after it has loaded successfully so that there will be no date conflict in other applications.

Don't you think this on/off procedure of yours is more stressful
SMH
Re: Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria by erniok(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2012
What is stressful about this procedure. Which one is beta: paying into someones acct, paying using google checkout [ur acct will first be verified by google while time flies] or backdating ur device n doing a battery pull. I've made my choice of the third option.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Open Box Hp Probook 450 G2 - 15.6" - Core I5 4210u For Sell / American used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale / Iphone 6 Gold 64 Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.