Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156580 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:35am On Mar 04, 2012
[b]After looking deeply for so long into the building industry in this country, I feel there is a need to look at ways of bridging the gap between elegance and affordability in private and commercial properties. Most times when you look at buildings, you find out that the pretty ones always cost so many millions of naira to build. The type of money you get as quotes will make the fearful to tremble, and some will even abandon the idea to build because of the huge sums mentioned. This should not be so.
Based on the knowledge we have gathered in the Nigerian building industry for a very long time, I hereby present this thread, a place where I plan to update my numerous readers on the latest building techniques, the latest products in the market, the originals and the fakes, the different approaches to building houses and the easy ways to get the best of your men and materials as you build your house, with an eye on the efficiency of the building process. This will mean cutting off some middlemen in the building supply chain, while ensuring that all safe building protocols are observed to the letter.
I have a team of very young men who think alike with me, we believe that we can give this country a better image, and we hope to achieve this by building trust, creating alliances and expanding the boundaries of knowledge as new technology enters the market. We have decided to make hard work our culture, to commit ourselves fully to our passion, which is to make building houses safe and affordable.
We can negotiate anything and uproot all obstacles in our way to building success, we know the terrain and have proved we can do this before. We have never had any problems with any of our previous clients (more that 10 right now on nairaland alone) but we will like to respect their privacy as always.
What we do for our clients include,
To first listen to their preferences
To understand their choices and tastes, and to use it to arrive at the best advice for them
To keep communicating with them until together, we get a plan that satisfies all their housing needs
To advice them on costs as it affects timelines and project durations
To embark on the project and improve on the tastes of our client
To add value to the process, ensuring that our client makes a profit on the contract.
Are there any reasons to bore you guys with words? No, Right now, we shall use this thread to showcase some of our current works for different projects; there are those we cannot show because the clients asked for privacy on the project, we only update them on their personal mails.

PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:46am On Mar 04, 2012
This is where we began last year

You can read everything about this project on ''The real cost of building a 6 bedroom duplex''

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2012
same house as the pegging you saw above, this is where it is now, as at last visit

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2012
and then this project followed

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:11am On Mar 04, 2012
As at last week, this is where this project has gotten

You can find everything about this house at ''Building a 5 bedroom executive duplex in Enugu'' right here on this property section. I will attach the links later for easier access.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:29am On Mar 04, 2012
Then we did this roof, you can find the works at ''Roofing a 4 bedroom bungalow with gatehouse''

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:35am On Mar 04, 2012
and we also did the fence, ''Fence and gates in pictures and prices''

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:38am On Mar 04, 2012
Then we crossed borders and entered Anambra state in the thread ''Royal duplex in Anambra''

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:40am On Mar 04, 2012
The site you saw above turned to this within days

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:42am On Mar 04, 2012
And we even had time to try some experiments grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:52am On Mar 04, 2012
We came back to Enugu to do this fence in the thread ''Fence building section''

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:01am On Mar 04, 2012
This was started while we were doing the fence in the thread ''Building a large duplex in Enugu''

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:10am On Mar 04, 2012
And we used heavy equipments here

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:15am On Mar 04, 2012
heavier

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:24am On Mar 04, 2012
And we created these pillars

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:28am On Mar 04, 2012
And we are doing the decking here

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:35am On Mar 04, 2012
The troop that made ''Reality building of a 4 bedroom bungalow'' possible

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:41am On Mar 04, 2012
Me and those guys above did this

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:47am On Mar 04, 2012
Your own house could be the next one here, grin grin grin grin

We always deliver, and we are getting better together with time.

More updates, twists and frills in building to be showcased here, we are not afraid to use our God given creativity to reshape things, I allow my young professionals to use their head, to test the boundaries of innovation. I always challenge them to think outside the box and the result has been wonderful creations of which we shall start to unleash in the coming days, starting from ''The real cost of building a 6 bedroom duplex''

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:10am On Mar 05, 2012
This is the floor plans of the bungalow we built on the thread, ''Reality building of a 4 bedroom bungalow''. We can build this plan for clients for N2.5m, everything including materials and labour costs, from foundation till roofing of the house. This price covers Enugu metropolis, the price could vary in any other location. Terms and conditions apply.

2 Likes

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2012
Or we can get back in time and build you this house if you are a lover of nature, grin this house has no rods in it, no cement was used, no lintels and certainly no German floors were used to build the house about 50 years ago. Today the client that took me to this compound somewhere in Enugu is not ready to demolish this house built by his late grand parents to add to his compound.

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:39am On Mar 05, 2012
Looking at wall decorations and finishes, do you know that its not this generation that started wall designing? Check out this dyed in designs in an ancient resting place in an old house. We are studying the history and evolution of designing to make us better designers.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:44am On Mar 05, 2012
How much money do you think will be used to build and finish this type of house, no don't just look at it and say ''Na for the extra rich guys''. Instead engage your mind on the few things you may like here and how to add them in your own house at reasonable costs.

How much could this house be built for from foundation till finishing of this level?

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:58am On Mar 05, 2012
Sometimes you could decide to express yourself by combining designs which will leave your visitors with the impression that this guy is a man of different tastes, you can display a combination of POP with designed wooden ceiling in your sitting room.

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Hello women in the house, lets talk about your office, this is a kitchen finishing in progress and I have very competent hands in this department, by the time we finish working in your office, all the meals cooked here will be delicious by default grin
More than 10 styles to choose from, quality tiles (wall and floor) ranging from kitchen cabinets, counter tops and hanging shelves crafted to suit your choice of colors and fit into you kitchen size.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:22am On Mar 05, 2012
Aside from watching the telly every minute, getting pot bellied for inactivity grin, why not create a beautiful compound where you could come out and relax, or even run small marathons around this space created in front of your house? You could even train yourself to run faster than Husein Bolt in your compound grin grin grin
Top up on your house front by creating good compound designs, good interlocking stones, choice pillars in some strategic points, flowers to tickle your senses, hanging canopies to provide shade from the sun etc, just explore the compound.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:30am On Mar 05, 2012
Do you love artworks in your compound? well, if you have the space to place it far so people can appreciate it from some distance away from the main building.

The ancient warrior back in the days when there were no guns or bombs grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:40am On Mar 05, 2012
A house is supposed to comprise of quality material and sound engineering practices to avoid saying sorry later. In this picture, watch the interplay of rods in a clients house and see how the joints were used to chain the beams, while the pillar runs right through it going upwards, ensure that the guy doing your house knows what safety is all about. Building houses may be costly sometimes, give it what it needs, don't cut corners.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:51am On Mar 05, 2012
We make sure the whole lintel beams are chained with the pillars to create an everlasting structure that will last for at least 500 years! grin grin grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:00am On Mar 05, 2012
I have the largest collection of gate pictures online, more than 200 gates of all shapes, sizes and qualities collected from around the world. We did this to offer you options, and allow you to pick from an array of designs spanning from the exquisite to the ridiculous! grin grin

You can check out my thread called ''Fence and gates in pictures and prices'' for your best designs and prices, call me to rush to your site with any of the gates you like and we shall be installing the gates in your house in the next 24 hours, we can be fast.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:09am On Mar 05, 2012
We have not talked about the interiors, have you voted in my interior decorations thread about what you love most with interior decorations? if not go to the thread called ''Department of interior decorations''

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:17am On Mar 05, 2012
What about interlocking tiles, paving stones etc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.