Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Being A Distributor Of Attachments And Weavons - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Being A Distributor Of Attachments And Weavons (11614 Views)

Where can I get attachments and Weavons @ Wholesale Price? / Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Distributor Of Attachments And Weavons by girllyug: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2012
Pls what will it take for me to be a distributor of weavons attachements in portharcourt, how much will it cost me. Pls i need details urgently. Thanks.
Re: Being A Distributor Of Attachments And Weavons by eleven(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2012
I have a friend who is a major distributor
in some of the weavons companies in
Lagos.

She supplies and make deliveries to
customers within and outside Lagos at
wholesale prices.

She has been in the business for close to 10 years and can assist you in your inquiries.

If you interested in her details, please
mail me: imoisilis@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Being A Distributor Of Attachments And Weavons by eleven(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2012
Since my last post, some people have contacted me for my friend's detail which I have forwarded without delay. Her details are:
Mrs Folake: 0809 115 7564

Please she would like know what those of you that have contacted her think of the weavon business and if there are areas you do not understand so that she can guide you through or suggestions for improved service.

Unfortunately she is not an internet person but would read your comments whenever I see her. Spoken to her on the need to have an internet presence and she is currently learning.

Please leave your comments, she is really interested in reading and learning from them. Thank you.
Re: Being A Distributor Of Attachments And Weavons by allgreeen: 4:37pm On May 15, 2012
I have original Indian humanhair from direct source for sale at a very cheap/affordable prices.(wholesales).Based in Lagos, but if outside lagos, will arrange and send to you.plz email:commykenny@yahoo.com,or BB pin:20CA4B5A for more details.

(1) (Reply)

7 Corporate Gifts That Will Delight Your Clients / Plummeting Oil Prices: LNG Price Slumps By Over 50% / Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.