Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued (2963 Views)

Poll: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued?

Yes: 90% (9 votes)
No: 10% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Pictures: How Real Ladies Protect Their Treasure! / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
WOMEN ARE TREASURE THAT SHOULD BE VALUED

Women are treasure that should be valued because they are special in the eyes of the lord and so should they in the eyes of man. The presidential guards tell the president where to go and where not to,not because they are superior or better than him,but because they are assigned with the duty of protecting him, just as men are assigned with the duty of pro, tecting,providing and caring for women. Women should not be violated or abused in any way and should also they respect the man. Women are nothing but partner to a man with equal right,just as the citizen of a nation. Men are assigned with the duty of protecting women and doing every hard thing for her. Men are the head of the family to do the hard work and take the hard decision not because they are better than women,but because they are assigned with that duty by the Almighty. Women should learn to respect the men doing their duty not question their authority,except when they are doing it negatively,even at that,it should be with love,respect and manners. Women should learn to accept these and also perform their assigned motherly duty effectively.
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by englishadaeze(f): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
i believe dat to b so true buh only if she deserve it, some women treat men bad, if she treat u like a king @ da start u show her back jus how presious she is, a women duty is to look afta him n give him so much love coz he holds our future babies, we give birth but god has put da sperm in u men to give us da gift ov lifes
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by SAFO(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2012
bilms:

WOMEN ARE TREASURE THAT SHOULD BE VALUED

Women are treasure that should be valued because they are special in the eyes of the lord and so should they in the eyes of man. The presidential guards tell the president where to go and where not to,not because they are superior or better than him,but because they are assigned with the duty of protecting him, just as men are assigned with the duty of pro, tecting,providing and caring for women. Women should not be violated or abused in any way and should also they respect the man. Women are nothing but partner to a man with equal right,just as the citizen of a nation. Men are assigned with the duty of protecting women and doing every hard thing for her. Men are the head of the family to do the hard work and take the hard decision not because they are better than women,but because they are assigned with that duty by the Almighty. Women should learn to respect the men doing their duty not question their authority,except when they are doing it negatively,even at that,it should be with love,respect and manners. Women should learn to accept these and also perform their assigned motherly duty effectively.

Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2012
@english, you are very correct
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by Nayah(f): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2012
Blims many thanks, it's very pleasant to hear that, even though woman has to be the mirror on her "half" too  wink
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by englishadaeze(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
@blims cheesy eyi i am correct
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by dabrake(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
@op, that is our us vision(WAGBAN). You know that for the gold to be valuable, it has to pass through fire. That is our aim. For a woman to be valuable, she has to be drilled/beaten by we guys to enable attitude perfectness since attitude is everything. Ultimately, when we are done with our curricula, our women will be liberated from her present status and would be made the light of the world. You mind joining team WAGBAN?
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by TisaBone: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
even though i am a woman i totally agree with the op.

but if you wanna be the boss
you got to pay the cost
you wanna wear the pants
you got to be a man

if a man cant meet that criteria, then he is not fit to be the head of any household,nor the master over my mind and body and soul which need to be fed, with tender loving care, i will willingly let him lead while i follow, but only if he is on the right path. will do this by choice, not force, to the man who is capable and strong enough to be my lover,my brother,my father, my mate,my husband,my whole world.
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lots of women give criterias without sufficiently satisfying the basic feminine requirements to make such synergetic unions possible.
It's a 2 way street luv.
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by TisaBone: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
ok, basic feminine requirements is just a euphemism for criteria.

men have criteria

women have criteria too.
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by luckgames(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
Relationship is "TREASURE THAT SHOULD BE VALUED"
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
Being the boss doesn't completely mean paying the bills,instead, it means taking the responsibility as much as you can.

some women want a man to meet a certain requirement without her herself meeting a requirement, how do you expect your match?

my advice to women,just be a real woman and you would have everlasting peace and hapiness.
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by maclatunji: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
Op, nice one.
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by kristiansmart: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nice post thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by Dyt(f): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
we r d treasure dat u c
we were close 2 u n u didnt know
d treasure u v all seeked 4 many yrs wz ryt bsyd u n u cldnt c/feel it
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
the treasure must remain one,to have the required respect
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by Dyt(f): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
e don do na
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
lol
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by henryhemon(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
I can only treasure a woman that is worth it unfortunately they re very few that's worth it.
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
i you have just seen few
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by maclatunji: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
bilms:

You can say that again.

henryhemon:

I can only treasure a woman that is worth it unfortunately they re very few that's worth it.

Word!
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by Johnsinia(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
U ve sed it all
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2012
Agree with your points, OP.
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
I'd certainly disagree with the assertion that women are treasures that should be valued. There is little reasoning in that statement. undecided
Re: Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued by bilms(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2012
you may give your view then.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Restaurants Around The World / What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? / 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.