Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth (9498 Views)

Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by freed(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
undecided
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by udezue(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
Wickedness is part of their culture.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by freed(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
v true
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Gambrosia: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
You still need proof?
The most disgusting human beings you could ever meet. kiss
Total waste of space on the planet Earth, depleting to ozone layer for superior four-legged mammals to utilize. kiss

Igbo
Yoruba
Bini
Urhobo

Especially. Lord have mercy. cry
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by onila(f): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2012
smiley
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by emisun(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2012
hahahahaha............and don't forget,they are extremely religious
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Callotti: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2012
Yes!
Some 42 female students were r-aped by some fllthy, disease-ridden, Igbo-smoking village touts in the jungle of Ijebu-Ode! Another evidence of overwhelming wickedness. Christians too!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by achi4u(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2012
Callotti: Yes!
Some 42 female students were r-aped by some fllthy, disease-ridden, Igbo-smoking villasge touts in the jungle of Ijebu-Ode! Another evidence of overwhelming wickedness. Christians too!
haba! were you there to ascertain their tribe,you must be a little village boi
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Callotti: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
achi4u: haba! were you there to ascertain their tribe,you must be a little village boi

Where did you see tribe in my post? Or does Igbo not also mean GANJA? cheesy
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by ak47mann(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
Callotti:

Where did you see tribe in my post? Or does Igbo not also mean GANJA? cheesy
mumu not igbo is EGBO cool
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Callotti: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
LagBlogger:
^^^^^^

Don't mind "callous-thing" when Ijebu-ode! is clearly Yorubaland, there is greater chance that the criminals are yorubas but that is not to say they can't be Igbos or from any other tribe or even foreigners.

I only referred to the location of the incident! Nothing tribal in my post. Read before your ignorant fingers manipulate your keyboard! Thank you! kiss
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Callotti: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
ak47mann: mumu not igbo is EGBO cool

Only in your Ohafia dictionary of course! DUNCE! kiss
I see that your pehnis attached to one decaying ball of an organ has started itching you again huh?
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by ektbear: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
nah

just human beings like anyone else.

no more or less wicked on average.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
ak47mann: mumu not igbo is EGBO cool

Egbo is wound
Igbo is weed, grass and also a tribe.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by LagBlogger(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
@callotti

Sorry man, I didn't understand the context properly, Igbo also means ganja not Igbo as in one of the major ethnic groups. Yeah Sorry about the mix up.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Olaolufred(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
It is funny we have this type of outlook.
I do not know much of countries in Latin American or Asia/ far East.
But in Africa,Europe and North America, we sure are demonically wicked.
We are the most religious, but also the most in-human.
Was at peace in East Africa, even though they are poorer,With our money which other countries in Africa jealous, we treat ourselves worst than we should treat animals.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by antartica(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ignorance breeds all vices,including wickedness of course.Ignorant nigerians are wicked and they are in majority in the country.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by onila(f): 2:23pm On May 20, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by TheDefender: 2:47pm On May 20, 2012
Why is it that any bad thing Nigerians claim to be number1? Why won't we be having problems when we claim to be the most wicked people on the planet. Have you all forgotten that the wicked is being punished? and you are claiming to be wicked. Later we put all the blaim on mr president and other bodies.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Gbawe: 3:03pm On May 20, 2012
I love how Nigerians make blanket accusations they somehow assume excludes them. The Nigerians who admit here that we are the most wicked on earth should know that this 'inherent' wickedness begins with them. No one is excluded. Don't look at other Nigerians as embodiment of wickedness while you think you existed in a vacuum to be the Oasis in the desert. You are wicked also. Very wicked indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Novice1(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2012
Lots of dishonesty,
get-rich-quick syndrome,
outdated/irrational superstitions,
space age kleptomania,
parochial tribalism/sectionalism,
"me-first" syndrome
indiscipline everywhere
etc

mind you, these ills exist in other societies, but not to the scale and destruction they have in nigeria
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by ibrahimdoc: 4:28pm On May 20, 2012
@ poster, it's quite obvious that you have never stepped out of this country, because if you had been to Europe for instance, you will never post that rubbish here. To answer your question, Nigeria is not close to being the most wicked country in the world. That title should go to countries such as Germany, France, Spain,China. Chinese people are epitome of evil and wickedness.Try Google the most hated countries in the world you will see that Nigeria doesn't even come close.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Gbawe: 4:49pm On May 20, 2012
ibrahimdoc: @ poster, it's quite obvious that you have never stepped out of this country, because if you had been to Europe for instance, you will never post that rubbish here. To answer your question, Nigeria is not close to being the most wicked country in the world. That title should go to countries such as Germany, France, Spain,China. Chinese people are epitome of evil and wickedness.Try Google the most hated countries in the world you will see that Nigeria doesn't even come close.

My brother, when Nigerians are having these o.r.g.i.es of self-villification, best to just point out to them that also cannot escape whatever 'worst' they ascribe to fellow Nigerians.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by aljharem(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2012
No Nigerians are NOT the most wicked people on earth.

In fact you are an ideeeiot for saying such
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 20, 2012
ekt_bear: nah

just human beings like anyone else.

no more or less wicked on average.

Hell no!

Very wicked set of people. Cant think without infusing Religion or Tribe; the closer your affiliation to them the greater your "Guilt" or "Innocence". Unbelievably Ignorant and Primitive; backwards in thinking. Very Religious but they do EVERYTHING contrary to that which their professed beliefs teach.

No different from the Sheep in Animal Farm.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 20, 2012
antartica: Ignorance breeds all vices,including wickedness of course.Ignorant nigerians are wicked and they are in majority in the country.

End of story!
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by freed(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2012
we r the most wicked people on earth
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by Gbawe: 6:06pm On May 22, 2012
freed: we r the most wicked people on earth

Yes. Starting from you and every member of your family. No insult intended. I am just pointing out how your 'empirical truth' , since you know every Nation on earth to make this crass generalization, begins with you and yours.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by manny4life(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2012
Why would someone say Nigerians are the most wicked? Have you interacted with Chinese people?
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by mpumalanga: 6:25pm On May 22, 2012
Not only wicked but celebrates wickedness.The most populous black nation with the
most concentration of wickedness.others look at their wicked past with grief but not
nigeria.
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth by freed(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2012
mpumalanga: Not only wicked but celebrates wickedness.The most populous black nation with the
most concentration of wickedness.others look at their wicked past with grief but not
nigeria.

cldnt agree more

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Catholic Church Was Demolished In Imo State / Constituency Projects Worth Billions Of Naira Untrackable In Ondo, FCT / President Jonathan's Speech At The South-African Parliament (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.