Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. (5453 Views)

Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections / Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 / Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2012
Is it Awo or Abiola, who is greater?.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
Though both of them died by drinking poisons deliberately or not deliberately, that should not come in.
So, who is greater?.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Willywilly9: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
Major Mustapha wetin i do you is Greater than Otapiapia
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Sunofgod(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
Its a 'Tie',  . . . . . . i.n i.n.s.i.g.n.i.f.i.c.a.n.c.e.n.e.s.s.

Its like asking - Satan and the 'Devil'; Who is greater?
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Sun of god:

Its a 'Tie', . . . . . . i.n i.n.s.i.g.n.i.f.i.c.a.n.c.e.n.e.s.s.

Its like asking - Satan and the 'Devil'; Who is greater?
Why did both die by drinking something?.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by 4chi: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
@poster and the other non entities writing trash. God will punish you for writing crap about people your cavemen ancestors cannot and are not worthy to lace even their shoes. I'm not surprised anyway,is it not said that you folks wake up your fathers with a vicious kick in the morning, anuofia!
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
4chi:

@poster and the other non entities writing trash. God will punish you for writing crap about people your cavemen ancestors cannot and are not worthy to lace even their shoes. I'm not surprised anyway,is it not said that you folks wake up your fathers with a vicious kick in the morning, anuofia!
Smelly pig, just answer the simple question or get lost.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Dainfamous: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2012
both are rubbish,
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by koruji(m): 1:57am On Mar 05, 2012
As are your entire family.

Da infamous:

both are rubbish,
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 1:58am On Mar 05, 2012
Well! both died from poison but one was a suicidal psychopath both hungry for power and greed the worst thing is that they both ex convicts  angry angry
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by 4chi: 2:50am On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Smelly pig, just answer the simple question or get lost.

, may your arms grow too short to scratch ! Maybe you should be more interested in knowing who is the bigger fool btw ya mama and papa, fukcing guttersnipe!
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Obiagu1(m): 5:19am On Mar 05, 2012
Abiola was greater than Awolowo in every category.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by mensdept: 5:31am On Mar 05, 2012
Why should it be a matter of who is "Greater".

As for Abiola, even though he's not regarded as a "national" or even "regional" hero, he is the single most important reason why there is a democracy today- even though the democracy is mainly a come chop and give small democracy.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by okosodo: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2012
The yoruba race have greater people alive than this dudes. They contributed nothing meaninful to nigeria. I repreat the youruba people of today have people that i dunk my hat for.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by macjive01: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2012
IMO, i think it will be Awolowo for the Yorubas. but Abiola for Nigerians in whole.

most Non-yorubas see awo as the source of tribalism in Nigeria
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by sirjec(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2012
How can you compare cow and goat?
Do you think a cow due to severe emaciation can become as small as a goat?
Awo is a cow while Abiola is a goat (I mean in size)
You cannot compare both
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2012
sirjec:

How can you compare cow and goat?
Do you think a cow due to severe emaciation can become as small as a goat?
Awo is a cow while Abiola is a goat (I mean in size)
You cannot compare both
It is an insult to call Abiola a goat.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by okosodo: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

It is an insult to call Abiola a goat.
ok he is a fowl
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by egift(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2012
Awolowo for sure. Aboila time did not fully come to light.

BTW: Why are so many people on Nairaland very insulting to each other? Am glad the real Nigeria is not this hostile to each other. We may have our differences, but it look nothing like the childishness I see everyday in this place.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by chino11(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2012
They both have a lot in common. They both are criminals, they both were jailed for treason, they both drank poison. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Willywilly9: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
Plz can someone help me, What is the name of that Rat poison Awolowo drank?
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
It can be found in this box.

Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ Willy,It can be found in this box.

Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by chino11(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
And na the same poison killed Abioala too. Yoroobas must be monstrous. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
chino11:

And na the same poison killed Abioala too. Yoroobas must be monstrous. grin grin grin grin grin
Abiola's poison is different. The military regime under Abdussalam has to explain that. But Awo's poison was found on his bed shortly after his death.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by chino11(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
^

Then yoroobas are monsters.  They are the problem of Nigeria cool cool
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by chino11(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
Nwanne mu, do you know that this bunch of Yorubas came all the way from Abeokuta, were seen begging at Ojukwu's burial in Anambra state?

Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
chino11:

Nwanne mu, do you know that this bunch of Yorubas came all the way from Abeokuta, were seen begging at Ojukwu's burial in Anambra state?
Not even Yorubaland near the east such as Owoh, Ore or Ondo but all the way from Ogbomosho. What a shame.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Willywilly9: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

@ Willy,It can be found in this box.

Thank you,
For taken his own life, Awolowo committed abormination and he is now resting hell fire inside his termite infected wooden Casket made in Ondo State.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Osiris212(f): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=28pt]Spot the difference![/size]

Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Osiris212(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2012

Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by onyengbu: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
What happened to the other thread about Aki & paw paw compared with Awolowo!

I was about to reply to it and all of a sudden, it is no where to be found.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Plateau PDP Chief And Family / Bauchi New governor Appoints Wife And Younger Sister In Key Position / Biafra:another More Massive Protest Erupt In Aba [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.