Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

She's Married: I Stil Want Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Married: I Stil Want Her. (2907 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / If I Know She Was Married I Couldn't Have Done It. / Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by mykejones(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
It's a complicated and long story,i'l try make it as short as possible.
She's 5 years older,we met around 2007. She was rounding up her Nursing school while I'd just gained admission into the Uni.
When i met her,nothing else mattered. We both loved eachother deeply,and we were both commited. Though on the outside,people might think we were jus friends, it wasn't sometin we did in the open,but within close doors or wen we felt we were alone,there were no boundaries. All these lasted for 3years.
I was preparing for my finals when she called to tel me she was getting married. I was shocked,again,i'd expected it. She wasn't getting any younger(27) and as then,we weren't that much into eachother as when we first started out. Majorly because of the distance between us.
Wen she told me about the marraige,i totally locked up, as in,100percnt refrained from calling,texting and all that. And of cors,i declined the invitaion2 attend her wedding. All these was about 15months ago.
The tides changed last month when i accidentaly bumped in2 her. I'd travelled 2 see an aunt,and coincedentally,she also had a federal appointment in a hospital closed by. She was as shocked when she saw me,and credit 2 her,she acted as though 'we' neva existed.
I immedaitely felt relaxed in the environment,but deep within me,i was burning.
2cut the long story short,we found ourslves alone in the hallway that same day,and with her pregnancy(about 5months),she flew herslf in2my arms. I held her for what felt like 2hrs,and as i held her,i knew what i was doin was terribly wrong.
She was on her night gown(complicated,trust me.),and when she hugged me,i felt and held onto her skin, in the process,the flimsy nighty fell off.
Nothing happend though, we only kissed, passionately. It's almost a month nw,and i stl bleed for her,evry passing moment.
Am even prayin she divorces him,dat's how bad the whole tin is.
I'v neva met d husy b4,he works miles away frm where she does.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by Mayflowa(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2012
You need to work on ur psychic. Seriously, u need some checking
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2012
She is [size=66pt]still married.[/size]

Remember karma is a nassy biatch. What goes around comes around.

Enter at your OWN RISK. wink
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2012
Lord Jesus!!!!!!!! Dude are you for real? Hey I ain't saint Michael but bro you're doing the unthinkable. Pregnant, with a living man's baby? Praying she divorces her husband? How long do you think you can go on with her after the divorce? Probably still gonna be pregnant by then? I have a feeling you're definitely gonna sleep with that baby in her womb be it a girl or boy. Wake up and smell some other fresh uncooked puzzy and leave this one alone.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2012
Read provb 5,6,7 and 8,2 knw d conseqncs of wat ur nursin in ur thoughts
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by manmustwac(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2012
Nawoa. See what love can do to someone shocked
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by agiboma(f): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2012
x cuse me pls, op r u remotely serious here, the girl has completly MOVED on and so should you, go find another chick to burn for, their are so many out there and forget about this one oooo
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by Goldieluks: 1:10am On Mar 05, 2012
OP she is married and pregnant, you have to make the most difficult but best move. Forget about her!
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by slimyem: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2012
op,you do know the right thing to do,i believe!
Just forget about her(no matter how hard that is) and move!
Sheesh!
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by jmoore(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2012
who are you praying for the divorce? to satan?

You do not want to end up castrated.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by mcnepow(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2012
Poster please let go of your lust for her
You can see she is married now
Notin can happen between you both
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by bekay911(f): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2012
Thou shall not covet ur neighbour's property, WIFE or man/maidservant nor his ox or anytin dat belongs to thy neghbour.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by SAFO(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2012
Ask yourself, is it worth it to ruin her relationship and your friendship? Probably not. It's best you maintain self control and just keep it platonic. Are there no other girls in your area that you can lust after?
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by mcnepow(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2012
bekay911:

Thou shall not covet ur neighbour's property, WIFE or man/maidservant nor his ox or anytin dat belongs to thy neghbour.
Ride on pastor!   wink
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by bekay911(f): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2012
grin sumbody say AMEN!! My love how u dey. Missed u
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by mcnepow(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2012
M good Dear, you havent been regular in the past week. Missed you too.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2012
stay clear from her.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by bekay911(f): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
mcnepow:

M good Dear, you havent been regular in the past week. Missed you too.
my dear my work is tme n energy consuming. But i will be on dis week
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by mcnepow(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
bekay911:

my dear my work is tme n energy consuming. But i will be on dis week
Thats heart warming to hear.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by CArt(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
@OP
shocked Wetin shocked you chop winch When you were given the chance to wash towel you no wash am well.Na now you come know say you need am when another person don wash am clean. Abeg comot make I hear word.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by mykejones(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
2all d replies,thanks 2u all.
Dos who portayed the 'Holier than thou' attitude,thank u stl. Jus pray u don't find urself in that akward situation2.
To those who gave constructiv critisism,a big thank u, points noted.
Life goes on
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by chiteny(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
angry OP you are a sodomite. how could you kiss passionately a married woman who is pregnant? i believe your joystick was engaged too. sodomite!! angry
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by Loveaflame(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
Life can be strange and full of surprises.What we need and what we want may not be the same thing.We need to make decisions base on the consequence not on the thrill or pleasure of the moment which many have done to their future detriment.

Love can be unfair a times but we must base it on the fear of God.God help you my dear brother i know how you feel.LOOK WELL UR  HEARTTHROB IS OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU-GOODLUCK.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by drnoel: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

She is [size=66pt]still married.[/size]

Remember karma is a nassy biatch. What goes around comes around.

Enter at your OWN RISK. wink
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by echobee(f): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
find ur own go front
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by dabrake(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2012
at this age, you should be able to differentiate right from wrong. aint giving no damn advice
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by Damoche10: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
Ole Ajibole!!!!! Thief!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by drnoel: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2012
[size=30pt]
bekay911: Thou shall not covet ur neighbour's property, WIFE or man/maidservant nor his ox or anytin dat belongs to thy neghbour.
[/size]
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by babymine(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2012
Shit happens..everyday and love is a very strong emotion. Try and overcome that feeling you have for her. Pray and ask GOD to help you completely let her go so you dnt ruin your life and her marriage.

All the best.
Re: She's Married: I Stil Want Her. by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2012
Bro, why go for that lady when you have mshew chima?? sad sad. She's single and searching sad sad

(1) (Reply)

SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee / Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? / My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.