Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls (4867 Views)

Grace High School Entrance Examination Into JSS 1 (2013/2014) / Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni) / IJMB A LEVEL FOR THOSE SEEKING ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by dayo23(f): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2007
pls i want to know if there is IJMB EXAMINATION CENTRE AT AKURE AND OWO. ALSO I WANT TO KNW THE DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME AND AMOUNT INVOLVED, ANYONE WIT USEFUL INFO SHOULD MAIL ME - dattex4u@yahoo.com or better still post to this forum.
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Ajase2: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2011
There is no center in Akure, though there was a center in Owo before which is Rufus Giwa poly, but they have

stopped doing it there. So there is no center in Akure or owo unless you go to ilorin, For questions, 08168457407

or 08081536392,
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Ajase2: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
Good day Nairalanders, ijmb is still on for registration, Many admission list of various universities has been released . For those that found there

names on the list, i congratulate with you. For those that are not been admitted this year, i will advise you quickly come and do your ijmb registration

if you are interested in the program, a lot of people gained admission with this program this year. Registration is still on. For details call or send sms , 08180892610
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by olawalebabs(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2011
IJMB, exam aye
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Slimgee22(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
When it comes to ijmb programme plz am begging u on my knees to shine ur eyes like torch.
Too many fraudsters especialy in ilorin, dere ar lot of fake centas, dey just collect money and waste ur time.
If u want 2b sure of ur ijmb registration u beta go 2 universities dat are licensed 2run d programme. Flee and run 4rm PRIVATE CENTRES!! They wil RUIN UR TIME{LIFE}.
Many of dose private centres in ilorin issues FAKE IJMB RESULT,to deir candidates. Dou dey get admixn into university but later wil b screen out mostly at 4OO LEVEL.
To confirm wat am sayin,if u ar get 2 UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, U WIL PERSONALY MIT LIVING TESTIMONies
WEN I CAME 4 IJMB I WAS WARNED BY GUD NAIJANS,BUT WAS BLIND COS OF MY DESPERATION 4 Admixn.
I learnt my lesson in a bad way,.A WORD is nt ENUF for d wise, mayb a personal XPERIENCE WIL B ENUF. Its ya choice,
*sighs n walks away*
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Slimgee22(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2011
When it comes to ijmb programme plz am begging u on my knees to shine ur eyes like torch.
Too many fraudsters especialy in ilorin, dere ar lot of fake centas, dey just collect money and waste ur time.
If u want 2b sure of ur ijmb registration u beta go 2 universities dat are licensed 2run d programme. Flee and run 4rm PRIVATE CENTRES!! They wil RUIN UR TIME{LIFE}.
Many of dose private centres in ilorin issues FAKE IJMB RESULT,to deir candidates. Dou dey get admixn into university but later wil b screen out mostly at 4OO LEVEL.
To confirm wat am sayin,if u ar get 2 UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, U WIL PERSONALY MIT LIVING TESTIMONies
WEN I CAME 4 IJMB I WAS WARNED BY GUD NAIJANS,BUT WAS BLIND COS OF MY DESPERATION 4 Admixn.
I learnt my lesson in a bad way,.A WORD is nt ENUF for d wise, mayb a personal XPERIENCE WIL B ENUF. Its ya choice,
*sighs n walks away*
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Slimgee22(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
GO AND DO UR IJMB FOR A.B.U OR FUTMINNA OH!!
AS 4 ME, SEEING PPL POSTIN ABOUT IJMB DEY VERSE ME. In reality nt even half of universities in nigeria RECOGNISES IT, TALK LEX OF TO ACEPT AM. Many IJMB PASSOUT SECURE ADMIXN WIT JAMB, U ASK Y? B.cos IJMB WAS MEANT TO ASIST D NORTHERNERS TO GO TO SCKUL. Hw many beta univ 4 south, west and east dey acept d fcukin Ijmb wateva?
I REST MY CASE HERE!
D CHOICE NA UR OWN.
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by felixholman(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
Good day to all Nairalanders, i will like to comment on what this gentleman said here.
You condemn Ijmb but yet schools take it as direct entry year in , year out. Statistics has shown that some schools take more of direct entry when admitting students into their schools. Let be truthful here, most of those that are been chased from school, ask them very well, its either their " O level result is faulty or is not complete ". Though there are issues of Fake result too, but its not as bad and as rampant as this gentleman claim. We have students who are currently in schools in the south and part of east with this program as mode of entry.

On the other hand, going by what he said about jamb, how many people do get admission through jamb nowadays. its only a minute or small number of hundreds of thousand that write jamb that gain admission. We must not shy away from the truth, you might do the program and probably did not make a good point, but for those that are serious with the program, they do it and they gain admission with it. So stop discouraging those that are willing to take a step in their life and encourage people to better their life by giving them tips to how they can come out with good points while doing the program. We have a lot of people that has done the program and has graduated from school, some are almost through. The fact remains that there are some centers that are bad but its not all center that is bad. Even statistic has shown that the private centers produce the best result so far. Please lets encourage ourselves and don't let us be sentimental about this, , 08081536392
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Slimgee22(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2011
@felix_holman. Am nt interested in strikin an arguement wit u or any1 else. Wat am saying is d truth. NAIRANDLANDERS,plz knw dat doin ur ijmb in ilorin private centas is DANGEROUS, coz u mite nt b registered. Instead go 2d skuls dat runs d program such as A.b.u and Futmina.
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by felixholman(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2011
Thank you Slimgee. We don't need an argument here. I think the only advise i will give is do the program with the right center or a center that you are sure that you will be registered. So far so good we know the center that are trustworthy. 08081536392.
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by willis2k9(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2011
Some people discourage dos dat want 2write ijmb exam in ilorin b'cos u went 2 fake centre.in nigeria we ve quantity nd quanlity,but many people like quantity b'cos they cannot avoid 2pay 4 quanlity.God'l save us frm poverty
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by felixholman(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2011
I think i agree with you willis. Some prefer to go for quantity. But i will advise you go for Quality no matter what. 08081536392.
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Slimgee22(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
o.k. Evry1 is free 2go where dey want.,am nt discouragin u nt 2 do ijmb.instead b 100percent sure, about ur reg.*
kpakaaaam!
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by adewaleh(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
I'll lyk 2 register ijmb but, can't i do the registration myself, So that i will jst pick the center dat i want, Nd more so hw is d exam going 2 be, cuz there is dis guy at ilorin. Its price is much higher dan the price of the registration,
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by willis2k9(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2011
U cannot register by urself
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by felixholman(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2011
Registration is still on and it will be closing towards ending of this month.

Our goals are:

Doing your registration before it close.

Giving you adequate lectures and teaching you according to the syllabus.

Making sure we assist you to come out with good and excellent points.

Also assisting you with your admission into the university.

Gaining admission at the end of the program is our ultimate concern.

We have students from different places doing the program with us because of our success story.

For those coming from far places, we pick our student anywhere they drop as soon as they arrive and other arrangement is also made such as hostel accommodation is available, Call or send an sms to 08081536392, and all details will be send to you.

For those that are still interested in the program, registration will be closing towards the ending of this month .So please hurry now.

Call or send an sms to 08081536392, and all details will be send to you.
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by holaystar: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
Admission into Univesities through Jamb is now cubersome and Stressful. Every Year, Hundreds of thousand purchase Jamb form and write the exam and at the end only a few number of this thousands of student are admitted into the university. And even those that made it in Jamb, its just the beginning because the post ume is another long brigde to cross..

Unlike previous years, the number of students who wrote Jamb this year is alarming, statistic shows that 1.5 million wrote this last jamb, and Jamb registrar made it know that 500,000 will be admitted in College of Education, Polytechnics and Universities all together. And one Fact you need to know is that some of these schools take more of direct entry ( A level ). The Question we need to ask is what happens to the remaining 1million people. This now brings us to IJMBE.

This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to solve problems of admission for candidates seeking
admission into Nigeria University instead of JAMB.

The examination is conducted in May every year in designated Polytechnics and colleges Of Education,while the results is released by August,prior to August i.e. between May and July students are to purchase a direct entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice.
When admission begins in September and October, they are then short listed for admission into their chosen institution. The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3)in respect to their chosen profession.

Mean While, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level

SCORES GRADES POINTS

70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0Points

For a student that register for (3) Sujects with grade such as
Physics A. Chemistry B. Biology B. the Total number of points scored
will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points

-----------------------------------------------------------
Total 12
Point + 1 Points Bonus

A point is awarded to the point scored by every candidate provided he
or she do not score (F) in any of the subject

CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A
REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.

REGISTRATION has commenced for the new set now.

OUR PRIORITY AND GOAL IS TO HELP OUR STUDENTS PASS THIS IJMB AND ALSO HELP THEM WITH THEIR ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF THEIR CHOICE

OUR LAST RESULT IS A TESTIMONY, OUR STUDENTS HAD 10 POINTS AND ABOVE. ONLY FEW HAD 8 & 9 POINTS. WITH THESE RESULTS WE ARE SURE OF THEIR ADMISSION.

WE DELIVER EXCELLENT SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON AGAIN AND AGAIN. WE HAVE GOOD HOSTEL ACCOMODATION AND WHERE OUR CENTER IS LOCATED IS VERY
SAFE AND CONDUCIVE

TRY US AND YOU WON'T REGRET YOU DID.

FOR MORE DETAILS CALL OR SEND SMS 08107295557 or 08158772692
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by ola2050: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time? Relent not your effort to achieve your next step (admission). Has it ever occurred to you that Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination(IJMBE) could be an unregrettable solution to your admission challenges?
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is an Advance level (A'level) program which offers direct entry to 200level in any desired choice of University along various course of study.
IJMBE is conducted by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) Zaria. However,delegation of conduct has allowed several centers both private and public to participate and facilitate the success of the program. IJMBE has a duration of 2years in public centers while that of private centers is 9month intensive lectures. IJMBE syllabus encompass that of 100level and 200level syllabus used in universities.
Interested candidates are allowed to choose 3 subject of which they know best and that which is in line with the intended course of study. Towards the expiration of the program,there is always an examination(Final exam) whose result is compiled in point. The breakdown given as;
Grade A 5point.
Grade B 4point.
Grade C 3point.
Grade D 2point.
Grade E 1point.
Grade F 0point.
The maximum attainable point is totalled 16. Suppose a candidate has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as his/her combination, to attain 16point,the candidate must have;
Grade A in Chemistry (5point).
Grade A in Physics (5point).
Grade A in Biology (5point).
Total point (15point)+ 1 bonus point. Candidates without any trace of Grade F will be awarded a bonus of 1point for relentless hardwork.
For more info abt schools that accept the programme, fees and other necessary details pls contact: 08068940428 , 08189529845.
Be part of our success story today and take part in this opportunity of a lifetime.......
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by princola: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Registration is still on and it will be closing towards ending of this month.

Our goals are:

Doing your registration before it close.

Giving you adequate lectures and teaching you according to the syllabus.

Also assisting you with your admission into the university.

Gaining admission at the end of the program is our ultimate concern.

We have students from different places doing the program with us because of our success story.

For those coming from far places, we pick our student anywhere they drop as soon as they arrive and other arrangement is also made such as hostel accommodation is available, Call or send sms to 08068940428, 08189529845 and all details will be sent to you.

For those that are still interested in the program, registration will be closing towards the ending of this month .So please hurry now.

Call or send an sms to 08068940428, 08189529845 and all details will be sent to you.
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Hopealive13: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2014
Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, dont not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesnt go as planned, you have a back up to fall on.

GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVELS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB.
This is a tested and sure way of securing admission, lots of people have gained admission using this process

Application forms are now on sale for IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation
Board Examination) 2013/2014 Session.

It is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme to qualify you for Feb 2014/2015
IJMBE. Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS From:
Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics &Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS,
Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.

On completing the programme, successful candidates will gain admission into 200 level in the Universities.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University
admission in September 2015

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of university in Nigeria accept IJMB result
for direct entry admission into 200 level check page 3 of jamb brochure
for confirmation. the following universities accept IJMB e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS, FUT MINNA, FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU, FUT YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private universities, all universities in the north and South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.

ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Few bed spaces are available for incoming students and allocation is going to be based entirely on a on first come first serve basis so you are advised to book a bed space before it is too late.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has started and it will also be on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now
to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2014/2015 academic session, limited slots are available.
Offices in Lagos and Ilorin.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average student you can always make your maximum point. If students in the past have been able to make maximum point, you can also make it.

If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme? It takes less than 10 months
3. What is the validity of the result? The result obtained can be used to procure admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases) you could still use the same IJMBE result the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result. Once you are registered in an accredited examination centre your result comes from ABU, ZARIA.

OUR STRONGHOLDS

1. Intensive lectures and adequate class rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our students.

CONTACT: 08068940428, 08189529845 or visit our website www.ijmbadmissions.org
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by isoh(m): 4:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Hopealive13: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2014
GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVELS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB

Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, dont not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesnt go as planned, you have a back up to fall on..

This is a tested and sure way of securing admission, lots of people have gained admission using this process

Application forms are now on sale for IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation
Board Examination) 2014/2015 Session.

It is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme to qualify you for Feb 2014/2015
IJMBE. Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS From:
Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics &Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS,
Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.

On completing the programme, successful candidates will gain admission into 200 level in the Universities.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University
admission in September 2015

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of university in Nigeria accept IJMB result
for direct entry admission into 200 level check page 3 of jamb brochure
for confirmation. the following universities accept IJMB e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS, FUT MINNA, FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU, FUT YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private universities, all universities in the north and South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.

ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Few bed spaces are available for incoming students and allocation is going to be based entirely on a on first come first serve basis so you are advised to book a bed space before it is too late.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has started and it will also be on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now
to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2014/2015 academic session, limited slots are available.
Offices in Lagos and Ilorin.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average student you can always make your maximum point. If students in the past have been able to make maximum point, you can also make it.

If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme? It takes less than 10 months
3. What is the validity of the result? The result obtained can be used to procure admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases) you could still use the same IJMBE result the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result. Once you are registered in an accredited examination centre your result comes from ABU, ZARIA.

OUR STRONGHOLDS

1. Intensive lectures and adequate class rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our students.

CONTACT: 08068940428, 08189529845 or visit our website www.ijmbadmissions.org
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by ADEETOPEEY: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Interim Joint Matriculation Board(IJMB) is a program that runs for 9months. Lot of people are saying their opinion concerning the program, some said the program isn't genuine, some said it is not acceptable in universities. The question I will ask is if they have ever done the program before or probably have someone who did the program and said it isn't genuine... don't be distracted by mere human word.

Many students have been faced with different academic challenges in one way or the other. Some are through jamb failure, some are post utme failure while others are admission failure. With IJMB A/LEVEL, students stand a greater chance of gaining admission into their choice university and study their dream course. With IJMB A/LEVEL program, students don't need to bother about writing jamb before they can gain admission into the university. After the completion of this A/level program, student gain admission directly to 200level. the period of 9months for the program correspond to the student's 100level which means you are in 100level automatically!!! why waste more time doing nothing? I guarantee you 100% safety and fidelity with this IJMB program. You can never regret the program. Our success stories is enough to convince you. hurry up and obtain your IJMB form NOW!!

For more information, visit. http://www.myijmbs..com. or. call the admin on 08109881054 or 08060330220
....wishing you all success.

1 Share

Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by olaniranfaith(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Here at last for people in Akure, Owo Ondo State and environments IJMB center is up and running for more info call 08062723258
Re: Ijmb A"level Examination Info Pls by Intel2(f): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2018

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]?
?
?
ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses
and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the
highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of
Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in
Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur
de Management Adonai ISM
or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 200,000
[Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.
FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [b][url]beninuniversities..com[/url][/b]H

(1) (Reply)

Study In Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU) Cyprus. No Charges, 100% Free / Waec 2012 Internal Examination / Project Topic In Industrial Chemistry/chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.