Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,136 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up (4074 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2012
First of all, i am aware that this does not apply to every Nigerian girl, but the vast majority of Nigerian ladies have been in this mindset situation at one period or the other.
   But why must Nigerian girls have the mentality that it is the duty of their boyfriends to provide financial support, can't they make their own living independently?
   I don't see how the government or any business, or any other sector benefit Nigerian men more than they benefit the women; so, why can't Nigerian girls be productive instead of becoming financial liability to their numerous boyfriends?
   Listen ladies, this is the silly way that you waste your youth and at last, you see yourself begging for job or resorting to selling petty things at the market because, you weren't lucrative during your youthful prime years.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by tellwisdom: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Is this a way of extorting them or just a flatter ??
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by narbef: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2012
I agree with Vicjustice.independence is key, especially for a woman and of course it goes through education. By relying on their BF, they actually removing options and choices, and when u don't have options or choices and u don't get to choose ur not free. Of course it does not mean the guy should not treat her out, make gifts and be nice but a BF should not there to take care of her financial needs. By the way ,like u said: they have to rely on their numerous BFs which i think is kind of risky and cannot make these young women proud of themselves.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

Is this a way of extorting them or just a flatter ??

No, he is trying to advertise his girlfriend's website.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
At least many of the Nigerian girls are begging for jobs and not scamming dumb arse people.

That's integrity in my book. wink
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

No, he is trying to advertise his girlfriend's website.
This silly being is always here to reveal her nonentity in every post. Pathetic
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
Business section.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
narbef:

I agree with Vicjustice.independence is key, especially for a woman and of course it goes through education. By relying on their BF, they actually removing options and choices, and when u don't have options or choices and u don't get to choose ur not free. Of course it does not mean the guy should not treat her out, make gifts and be nice but a BF should not there to take care of her financial needs. By the way ,like u said: they have to rely on their numerous BFs which i think is kind of risky and cannot make these young women proud of themselves.
  I actually was expecting insult bashing since this romance section is a roaming place for all sort of character, but with somebody like you, it can indeed be a section for reasoning
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
Vicjustice:

Pathetic is when you posted two different women claiming as one wife. grin grin grin grin grin

A compliment and classic response from a scorned dumb arse.   wink

Still holding a grudge?You got anymore romantic family pictures?  tongue
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by tellwisdom: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2012

grin grin .
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin .

You can relate to it huh? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by tellwisdom: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
This mshew chima with big yansh like seeking for trouble grin grin. Leave this man alone to hustle so as to feed his family grin grin.

Em first son just enter secondary school. sad sad
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

This mshew chima with big yansh like seeking for trouble grin grin. Leave this man alone to hustle so as to feed his family grin grin.

Em first son just enter secondary school. sad sad

[size=22pt](climbs up the Statue of Liberty laughing in Greek)[/size]  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blame it on Justwise, he taught me the essentials of scam busting. grin grin grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by tellwisdom: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
SMH  embarassed embarassed. Im out, before them go begin swear fr me grin grin grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Pathetic is when you posted two different women claiming as one wife.  grin grin grin grin grin
In no post did i mention that the two women are one, i simply left that to your foolish imagination.
  If it hurts you so bad, i'm going to resurrect the thread so you may keep biting your finger in hate.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
Vicjustice:

In no post did i mention that the two women are one, i simply left that to your foolish imagination.
  If it hurts you so bad, i'm going to resurrect the thread so you may keep biting your finger in hate.

If it not true-------

Then why are [size=44pt]YOU MAD?[/size]  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even your own people concurred.  grin grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
LMAO@I am hating cos he messed up. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are hilarious! grin grin cry cry grin grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

The website that bothers you is doing very fine, and your every post is helping in making it known because, each time you make a post (no matter how silly it is), you promote the site by making my thread appear on top. Waoh, I love you, and i will not ignore you any longer.
Chima the silly hater cheesy grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
Come back and brag when your girlfriend's website surpasses Nairaland.  wink wink

Come here Seun. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
today a naija babe go ask u make u give am money make she take buy blackberry
tommorow she go ask u for money for brazilian wig
the day after tommorw she go dey ask u money for house rent
the next day na money make she take buy shoes and pant na im she go dey ask for
haba! naija babes na wetin sef grin
wetin una dey take the money wey una dey earn take do sef?
why must u always dey depend on a man?
abi na una parents we be? grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by shadshadyz: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
haba! naija babes na wetin sef Grin
abi na una parents we be? Grin

then why do naija jerks(guys) always demand for sex, are we ur sex machines, JERK! ?
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
shadshadyz:

then why do naija jerks(guys) always demand for sex, are we ur sex machines, JERK! ?
In other word, you sell your sex for money, doesn't that mean prostitution?
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by dabrake(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
shadshadyz:

haba! naija babes na wetin sef Grin
abi na una parents we be? Grin

daftest reason to convert him to your ATM. is he the only one enjoying the sex?? girls sef should pay the guys sef 'cayse we burn energy trying to please you girls in bed. i rather use soap and water instead of fu[b]cki[/b]ng a s[b]tupi[/b]d punny
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
dabrake:

daftest reason to convert him to your ATM. is he the only one enjoying the sex?? girls sef should pay the guys sef 'cayse we burn energy trying to please you girls in bed. i rather use soap and water instead of fu[b]cki[/b]ng a s[b]tupi[/b]d punny
Have you tried OMO or SODA soap before, or maybe tetmosol soap cheesy?
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by dabrake(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
Vicjustice:

Have you tried OMO or SODA soap before, or maybe tetmosol soap cheesy?
the day you use aboniki balm, i would try it
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by BABE3: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
shadshadyz:

Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
shadshadyz how much for a night?
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Ammyng(f): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

shadshadyz how much for a night?

Whattttt lol

@Topic I love being that miss independent anyday.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Ammyng(f): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Easy on a brother sis cheesy
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by SAFO(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
dabrake:

Ha ha, they should be paying us for all them long strokes. grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
I think it has to do with something about Nigerian girls not deriving expected satisfaction from se.x because they are all mutilated and shi.t.
To compensate for only the guy enjoying nearly every sex.ual activity, the guy "sorts" the girl out financially. I think, am not sure  undecided

shadshadyz:

Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by SAFO(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
Sauer, what mutilation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings / Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? / Luo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.