Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up (4086 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrCork17: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2012
loooong hiisssss
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by joudini(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

My dream is to drive a Mercedes very soon and my man will definitely pick up most of the tab.

If your dream is to drive a mercedes, shouldnt your first concern be on how to strive to make it come true by yourself. Dreaming to have another person buy you something is not a dream but a wish.

Just saying but it kinda has a link to what the poster postulated.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by LaParisienne(f): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^Go back and read where I said I love to work hard and earn my money. That I want him to buy me a Mercedes or anything else doesn't mean I don't make my own money, I just love the feeling of being pampered by my man. As long as I'm being reasonable and he agrees to it, that's all that matters. Your opinion makes absolutely no difference.

Jeez, stop hating. It's not my fault that my man is a gentleman and he loves taking care of me.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by joudini(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

I just love the feeling of being pampered

Everybody does. Some call it pyschological extortion.

Who hates on the internet, in a virtual and anonymous world? Keep making your dreams come true, lady.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

^^^Go back and read where I said I love to work hard and earn my money. That I want him to buy me a Mercedes or anything else doesn't mean I don't make my own money, I just love the feeling of being pampered by my man. As long as I'm being reasonable and he agrees to it, that's all that matters. Your opinion makes absolutely no difference.

Jeez, stop hating. It's not my fault that my man is a gentleman and he loves taking care of me.
Are you in so much need for care that you want to be "pampered"? Whatever happened to holding your own, to holding your head high!?
just so you know, when your man falters in giving that "pamper", it could tear your heart beyond borders! Independence is always key grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by LaParisienne(f): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^Like I said ealier, I can stand on my own so it doesn't matter if anyone will falter or not. And if my man wants to take care of me, what makes you think your opinion has any credibilty?

I know you prefer a woman that will take care of you and not the other way round, hence your craze for older independent women. Call me whatever you like, yours is worse.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

Wouldn't it be unreasonable not to feel sorry for that man?
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nayah(f): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2012
Complementarity, that's my vision of love smiley
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2012
joudini:

If your dream is to drive a mercedes, shouldnt your first concern be on how to strive to make it come true by yourself. Dreaming to have another person buy you something is not a dream but a wish.

Just saying but it kinda has a link to what the poster postulated.
  Very sensible mind here
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by mamalola19: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2012
op r u not an mod?
men of nl are d most dependent murder fkers
u shld help them to get out of this place n work
lots of people spend their entire day here
i wont be surprise if u r always online to
the women are not the issue here
how do u reconcile grown men that her glued to nl
from morning to night
dt shld be ur main concern
its the easiest thing to pick on the ladies everytim
the truth is most of the nl men are spineless men
wtf how d Bleep d u expect to make ego when u sit ur lazy ase on nl
this topic is fu cked up
advise ur fellow men here instead
this topic is an opportunity to let out steam
deprived murder fkers
r u not the hustler married to a white
if its u, dt explains y u r part of the lazy bones who live on nl
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by mamalola19: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2012
op if u were so dependent
there would be no time to create this fu cking topic
big boys spend their time wisely
or at least on real life luxury
dt is worth the while
jobless nl men cheesy
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by dabrake(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2012
la parisienne, i had this female friend in my 100L i loved so much as a sister. we were close to the piont that people thought we were dating. i had guys approaching me then 'cause of her but . . . then, we spent alteast 10hrs daily together, i spent cash on her anyhow just to make her always happy. one day, i was in her room when i started looking for my phone. i collected hers to dial my number if it would ring. was so suprised when i dialled it and MAGA 6 popped up on the screen. till date, she do not know what went wrong between us . . . till date, i just cant spend money on a girl. if a girl i trusted took me for a maga(not that i had intention of dating her), how then can i spend with joy without having the feelings that my 'un-interior-motivated' spending won't give me a bad name?
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
^oops! grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

^^^Like I said ealier, I can stand on my own so it doesn't matter if anyone will falter or not. And if my man wants to take care of me, what makes you think your opinion has any credibilty?

I know you prefer a woman that will take care of you and not the other way round, hence your craze for older independent women. Call me whatever you like, yours is worse.

If you can stand on your own, why not do just that? Why look forward to being "pampered"? "Pampered" is the word here, and in case you don't know it's quite to the extreme of "taking care of someone". I wouldn't expect a reasonable woman to desire "pamper". Not that I have anything against you or against those who wish for such inconsiderate attention. But apparently, it's irreconcilable with reality and is at best done away with for the benefit of mutual understanding between man and wife.
Of course, I'd desire a woman who'd take care of me, just as I will her. Equal measures is the word here. But for one to do it more than the other certainly speaks less of the receiver! undecided
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

More like a person demanding for respect not knowing that respect is something that should be earned, and not something to by demand for
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

la parisienne, i had this female friend in my 100L i loved so much as a sister. we were close to the piont that people thought we were dating. i had guys approaching me then 'cause of her but . . . then, we spent alteast 10hrs daily together, i spent cash on her anyhow just to make her always happy. one day, i was in her room when i started looking for my phone. i collected hers to dial my number if it would ring. was so suprised when i dialled it and MAGA 6 popped up on the screen. till date, she do not know what went wrong between us . . . till date, i just cant spend money on a girl. if a girl i trusted took me for a maga(not that i had intention of dating her), how then can i spend with joy without having the feelings that my 'un-interior-motivated' spending won't give me a bad name?
Is this a real life or you're talking about that Nigerian movie?
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
sauer:

If you can stand on your own, why not do just that? Why look forward to being "pampered"? "Pampered" is the word here, and in case you don't know it's quite to the extreme of "taking care of someone". I wouldn't expect a reasonable woman to desire "pamper". Not that I have anything against you or against those who wish for such inconsiderate attention. But apparently, it's irreconcilable with reality and is at best done away with for the benefit of mutual understanding between man and wife.
Of course, I'd desire a woman who'd take care of me, just as I will her. Equal measures is the word here. But for one to do it more than the other certainly speaks less of the receiver! undecided
Well said
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by LaParisienne(f): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
@OP and the likes of him
I know where you are coming, you can't give what you don't have. It really sucks to be a broke ass nigga.

I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying cos you are bent on your thrift mentality, I pity the women in your life. Enjoy your sad lives, I'm outta here.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
[/quote]
mamalola19:

op r u not an mod?
men of nl are d most dependent murder fkers
u shld help them to get out of this place n work
lots of people spend their entire day here
i wont be surprise if u r always online to
the women are
not the issue here
how do u reconcile grown men that her glued to nl
from morning to night
dt shld be ur main concern
its the easiest thing to pick on the ladies everytim
the truth is most of the nl men are spineless men
wtf how d bleep d u expect to make ego when u sit ur lazy ase on nl
this topic is fu cked up
advise ur fellow men here instead
this topic is an opportunity to let out steam
deprived murder fkers
r u not the hustler married to a white
if its u, dt explains y u r part of the lazy bones who live on nl

[quote author=mamalola19 link=topic=886364.msg10339104#msg10339104 date=1331024153]
op if u were so dependent
there would be no time to create this fu cking topic
big boys spend their time wisely
or at least on real life luxury
dt is worth the while
jobless nl men cheesy

Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Zilja(f): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
? If this poster posed this question, then is it not the mentality of the Nigerian women to seek after men to take care of them? Not saying all, it must be based on the maturity level of the women or should I say "girl". What is the age group is he speaking of?

There has been several post about women in relationships for "money"  My thought is "this must be a culture thing" and not a individual thing. 

I was brought up to be independent in everything I do. I don't generally look for any man to do what I can do for myself.

Do the Nigerian women want that?

You got money; me too. . . . .  lets put it together.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2012
Zilja:

? If this poster posed this question, then is it not the mentality of the Nigerian women to seek after men to take care of them? Not saying all, it must be based on the maturity level of the women or should I say "girl". What is the age group is he speaking of?

There has been several post about women in relationships for "money"  My thought is "this must be a culture thing" and not a individual thing. 

I was brought up to be independent in everything I do. I don't generally look for any man to do what I can do for myself.

You got money; me too. . . . .  lets put it together.

Even before seeing the location, i could tell from this comment that the poster is foreign based, the sense of reasoning is really spot on. Well done
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nayah(f): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2012
Zilja:

There has been several post about women in relationships for "money" My thought is "this must be a culture thing" and not a individual thing.

You got money; me too. . . . . lets put it together.
Complementarity, that's what love means to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / Guys Have U Ever Cried For A Lady Or Girlfriend And Why? / 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.