Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fuel Scarcity In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Scarcity In Lagos (2774 Views)

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by wisepluto(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
i want to believe my instincts and appearing circumstances are not real. I visited three fuel stations to fill my tank and my jerry can, all i could observe were empty stations without anyone willing to grant me audience. Although, the absence of this commodity has been looming in other parts of the country, but since it hasn't gotten to lagos, lagosians may not have believed it. i simply do not want to see this HAPPEN. GBAM!
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
LOL, Fuel don dey scarce be that
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by PurestBoy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
Even here this morning in Ibadan, Please what is going? I'm tired oo
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by hardbody: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
There is nothing new about the fuel situation joo, its been fairly scarce over a period of time. In my area, they have stopped selling for more than 2 weeks now. All i do is get into teh island early and there are at least one or 2 stations that will be dispensing and i spend less than 10minutes and fuel up. All i do now is fill my tank to the brim at the earliest opportunity and keep topping up whenever opportunity comes up. I also try to fill up a spare tank which i hardly use except in emergrncies (like when my i drove my regular into a ditch on Friday morning (i was high the night before) and needed to take another one to the office grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by doctokwus: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
Noticed it y/day,thought it wud ease off today,apparently it hasnt
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
it was quite funny yesterday afternoon in ibadan. i drove into a filling station to buy something at 1 pm, just 2 hours later, the same station just closed its gates and stopped selling. likewise other stations around ibadan. it was as if a meeting was held and it was decided that all filling stations should close their gates to customers.
i later travelled to ife and it was as if the news had reached them as well, every station was under lock and key!!! this morning their are lomg queues in osun state. God help us o. I guess the govt wants to force this 140/litre down our throats by force!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by LEXYLOV: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
That's the part of your fresh air enjoy it !!! kiss
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
LEXYLOV:

That's the part of your fresh air enjoy it !!! kiss

Fress air indeed. grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by latesco(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
don't worry, its all about transformation,
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by Exponental(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
Noticed it too.
Funny enof, saw a filling station @ bolade oshodi begging 4 patronage ds aftnoon.
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by 1virus(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
let suffer today so we will not suffer tomorrow GEJ grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by Enice(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
Stop blaming GEJ on this one. This is the cabal in action trying to arm twist the govt. to jettison the probe and collectively bargain with the govt. A similar weapon is used by the NLC. ASUU, NMA, etc.

(1) (Reply)

. / Motorcycle Spare Parts Dealers In Lagos Or Nnewi / Thermal Ceramics Products In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.