Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Help: Going To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: Going To Ghana (6626 Views)

Naira To Ghana Cedi / Traveling To Ghana / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Going To Ghana by aboyio: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hello friends

i am planing on relocating to ghana. I will like to know how much it costs from lagos using abc and how much i should take with myself,

Thanks
Re: Help: Going To Ghana by onatisi(m): 3:43am On Mar 12, 2012
i have been in ghana for two years now and there are some bitter truth which ppl dont know about ghana and ghanians if u know it then u will be good to go.
number 1 ghanians dont like nigerians
2 majority of ghanians in accra dont speak english(funny but true.they speak twi)
3 accra is expensive when it come to housing mattter
there are.no hustling jobs except pon pon,phone card or phone assesories and hawking
4 but if u can bring in at least 300,000 and move away from accra then u have a good
Re: Help: Going To Ghana by onatisi(m): 3:45am On Mar 12, 2012
alternatively come to ghana and buy goods to nigeria
Re: Help: Going To Ghana by mouthpiss(m): 2:43am On Mar 14, 2012
i want to travel to ghana to hustle bt i have no friend or relative there at all....am nt even a kinda rich prick, cos bliv me, i cant even afford a passport yet bt i really wanna get myself outta dis country and d only place coming to my thoughts is ghana, pls wat do u think i should do?

1 Like

Re: Help: Going To Ghana by omega25red(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2012
mouthpiss: i want to travel to ghana to hustle bt i have no friend or relative there at all....am nt even a kinda rich prick, cos bliv me, i cant even afford a passport yet bt i really wanna get myself outta dis country and d only place coming to my thoughts is ghana, pls wat do u think i should do?
you should stay where you are and commit the dedication you seem to have to making it in Ghana to making it in Nigeria.
There is no point in migrating to a country where you have no one or any ideas of how things work. you wouldn't want to get to your destination and be homeless with no job or food to eat or expecting your "fellow Nigerians" to help you out because you came from the same country.

So let me ask you what exactly is chasing you out of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Help: Going To Ghana by dasparrow: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
mouthpiss: i want to travel to ghana to hustle bt i have no friend or relative there at all....am nt even a kinda rich prick, cos bliv me, i cant even afford a passport yet bt i really wanna get myself outta dis country and d only place coming to my thoughts is ghana, pls wat do u think i should do?

Don't do it. Ghana is smaller than Nigeria and when it comes to hustling, you are better of doing that in Nigeria. The world is not what it used to be. The economic global recession has had a tremendous negative effect on countries all over the world. Thanks to the internet, you can now research a country and it's citizens before going. Listen to Onatisi. I have heared several times that Ghanians don't like Nigerians so why would you want to go to another African country whose citizens will detest/hate you solely due to your nationality? Unless your job posts you there, don't go. Go and buy things from there and sell them in Nigeria if you have some start up capital. Too many Nigerians make this very avoidable mistake of not researching the country they are going to. At the end of the day, they are stuck abroad facing all sorts of hardship. No matter how enticing a country might seem to you, if the locals/citizens of that country are xenophobic or hostile towards foreigners, don't go there! The world is filled with alot of HATE. Be careful where you choose to go all in the name of chasing after 'perceived' greener pastures.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Going To Ghana by eespark(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
please stop all that shit saying ghanaian hate nigerian that is a biggest lie stop lying here no one is a fool @ onaisi fear God whit ur mounth[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Help: Going To Ghana by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
who dey talk ? you are looking for attention abi ?i wont give you . good bye
Re: Help: Going To Ghana by Williamfors(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Pls my felow nigerians in ghana, i want 2 come 2 Accra ghana 2 buy original JOSE FACE powder by MD DIDOSH but i dont know where they are saleing it in accra and i have naver been in ghana b4. pls anybody with addres where i will buy it should mail me williamfors200@yahoo.com or send me ur number i wil cal u.
Re: Help: Going To Ghana by Williamfors(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2012
Williamfors2003@yahoo.com or send ur number i will call u
Re: Help: Going To Ghana by eghost247(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2012
went through all the posts here nobody seems to have any concrete plans or even reasons besides the fact that they want to leave Nigeria...as far as i am concerned if you have money to invest invest it in your country except you want to go and buy Products in Ghana and sell in Nigeria
Re: Help: Going To Ghana by onatisi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
eghost247: went through all the posts here nobody seems to have any concrete plans or even reasons besides the fact that they want to leave Nigeria...as far as i am concerned if you have money to invest invest it in your country except you want to go and Products in Ghana and sell in Nigeria
i hope they will listen ,when you tell them they think maybe you dont want them to travel,many nigerians are here they are useless yet to ashamed to go back home ,one thing about travelinh is that time flies when u are out of naija ,before u realise it u have spent 6years achieving little while the ppl you left in nigerian in that period of time have gone far far far ahead.to come back will be a problem becos of shame to stay wahala.but time and space will not permit me to write or say much,if you want to travel my advice is this learn an hand work maybe capentry,mason,electrical ,tailoring dont go outside of nigeria thinking u will hustle by getting menial jobs ,a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Help: Going To Ghana by boyendowed(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2012

You have more opportunities in Nigeria than in Ghana.Stay here and hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Going To Ghana by 360command: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Ghana no easy in the sense that jobs no dey for the locals not to talk of the foreigners. Ghana no be hustling country but a place for holiday. I know say even at what I have written, many men go ignore. If una still wan come ghana in the spirit of hustle, try come with better cash. No make Ghanaians sees you as an opportunist with nothing but a disturbance to their living. As person write for above, na recharge card, phone accessories dey go on for there. So if you get ballery, try buy accessories(phones,computer) or buy female accessories or hair attachment in bulk. So as when you reach ghana, u fit sell these bulky items to ghanaians local marketers or you sell on your own. This is the contribution I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Help: Going To Ghana by bumitek02(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
360command:
Ghana no easy in the sense that jobs no dey for the locals not to talk of the foreigners. Ghana no be hustling country but a place for holiday. I know say even at what I have written, many men go ignore. If una still wan come ghana in the spirit of hustle, try come with better cash. No make Ghanaians sees you as an opportunist with nothing but a disturbance to their living. As person write for above, na recharge card, phone accessories dey go on for there. So if you get ballery, try buy accessories(phones,computer) or buy female accessories or hair attachment in bulk. So as when you reach ghana, u fit sell these bulky items to ghanaians local marketers or you sell on your own. This is the contribution I have to say.
oga nobi to live in ghana we are talking here, its to go and write entrance exam, how will i live in a country my father land is million times better than.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Follow Ghana's And Brazil's Path. / USA Vs Canada Vs Australia: Easiest PR Through School? / Drop Box Us Visa Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.