Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! (11675 Views)

See Photos From Traffic Robbery On Mile 2 Last Night / Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by VirtuousWoman: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
THE BAD BOYS HAVE RESUMED ON 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE.
THIS MORNING A LADY WAS ROBBED ON THE ROAD (JUST ENTERING 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE IN HER CAR.
SHE ROLLED UP HER SIDE GLASS HALF-WAY UP, THERE WAS TRAFFIC, THIS GUY JUST CAME TO HER SIDE SHOWED HER A GUN AND DEMANDED FOR HER PHONE OR HE WILL SHOOT HER.
SHE GAVE HIM THE PHONE AND HE DISAPPEARD ACCROSS THE ROAD GOING THROUGH THE TRAFFIC.

PLS ROLL UP YA GLASS WHEN DRIVING AND BE WATCHFULL.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by sammirano: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
Virtuous Woman:

THIS MORNING A LADY WAS ROBBED ON THE ROAD (JUST ENTERING 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE IN HER CAR.
SHE ROLLED UP HER SIDE GLASS HALF-WAY UP, THERE WAS TRAFFIC, THIS GUY JUST CAME TO HER SIDE SHOWED HER A GUN AND DEMANDED FOR HER PHONE OR HE WILL SHOOT HER.
SHE GAVE HIM THE GUN AND HE DISAPPEARD ACCROSS THE ROAD GOING THROUGH THE TRAFFIC.

SHE GAVE HIM THE GUN AND HE DISAPPEARD ACCROSS THE ROAD GOING THROUGH THE TRAFFIC.

how come she gave him the gun
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by ak47mann(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
eko ile come and see were your civilized citizenry are acting as usual bloody rascals cheesy
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by tanimola22: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
Wow, she also had a gun! How are we sure she herself is clean? This is serious O. She should have used her own gun to shoot the ole now.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
Her fault to have her glass down while in traffic, Even Men don't do that anymore undecided
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by k10: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
na mistake the guy make na !!
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by jason2010(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
tanimola22:

Wow, she also had a gun! How are we sure she herself is clean? This is serious O. She should have used her own gun to shoot the ole now.
sammirano:

how come she gave him the gun

grin You guys need to cut it out. You know damn well that was a typo
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Korrection(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
Common guys that was a typographical error, you should know that, the OP was under some tension or hemp influence when posting,
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by jamace(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
She meant phone, not gun.

She is yet to recover from the shock of seeing a gun that is why her memory re-echoes gun. Dont be surprise, in place of food at home, she might say to her husband "Darling, should I bring the gun now?" grin grin
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Talking(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ mumu, how ‎​Į̸̸̨§ ɪ̣̝̇τ̩̩̥ ha fault? So U̶̲̥̅̊ r saying d̶̲̥̅̊ªt men don't drop dia windows cos ☀̤̣̈̇f traffic even when his car doesn't hav AC? Get A̶̲̥̅ life buzu.@ odas, rather than appreciate D̶̲̥̅̊ info, U̶̲̥̅̊ r busy whining ova ha misuse ☀̤̣̈̇f words. Dis NLanders sef. SMH
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
Virtuous Woman:

LWKMD @ she gave him the gun
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by oderemo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
he meant phone, not gun.

She is yet to recover from the shock of seeing a gun that is why her memory re-echoes gun. Dont be surprise, in place of food at home, she might say to her husband "Darling, should I bring the gun now?"
u are one wicked boy grin grin grin grin grin
kneel down for 30 mins.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by holluwizzy: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
The Boiz Were hungry and am sure the phone they collected is a blackberry porsh. cool
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by mostojr: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
This post just made my day. I've been laughing in the office for the past 5 minutes. People think I'm crazy now.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by PurestBoy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
mostojr:

This post just made my day. I've been laughing in the office for the past 5 minutes. People think I'm crazy now.

Ain't you crazy already??
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yoruba people. .

Everything is just weird with them. . He asked for for phone, she gave him gun!! undecided
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by scriptwizz: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, CRAZY COMPATRIOTS; LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
LOL, grin grin grin grin grin grin. I dey laugh
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by isquar3d3(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

Yoruba people. .

Everything is just weird with them. . He asked for for phone, she gave him gun!! undecided
^^^This.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by pato405(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
very funny post.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

gun for a phone. was initially wondering if she shot the wastrel,  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by pato405(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by NijoRah: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
grin OMG am laughing
Why did she give him a gun, the robber ask for a phone and ended up with a gun,
maybe she had a gun delivery to make  cool
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by niddamugu(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
OMG! Is this a kind of joke thread or what? Been laughing my heart out grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by alfablondy: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
D lady dey smart, she no wan part with her BB, may be because of some vital code or info whey dey there. she decided to give him the gun. The guy left with 2 Guns I am sure he will be much satisfied, with an extra gun he can get as many BB or phones as possible  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Reference(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
grin grin grin Or a new instalment of 'Car Alone'. Part one of course.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by GboyegaD(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
It is a nasty experience I must confess. I witnessed some on eko bridge and each time I remember, I get scared. The worst was the day the guy next to me was robbed on the bridge and since then, I wait until about 10 - 11pm before leaving the office so that the road can be free. The funny part is that sometimes around Apongbon, there are policemen there and yet these guys rob successfully.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by oderemo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
o
femmanu people. .

Everything is just weird with them. . He asked for for phone, she gave him gun!!
u are just crass stewpid lyk in maximum stewpid. most things must have tribal connotation in your warped mind.
get lost.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Osama10(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
GboyegaD:

It is a nasty experience I must confess. I witnessed some on eko bridge and each time I remember, I get scared. The worst was the day the guy next to me was robbed on the bridge and since then, I wait until about 10 - 11pm before leaving the office so that the road can be free. The funny part is that sometimes around Apongbon, there are policemen there and yet these guys rob successfully.

What does that tell you? shocked
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by GboyegaD(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ Sometimes I think they are handicapped and sometimes, I believe they are aware of it. One truly find it amusing that they rob people right in their presence.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by Intrepid1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
A rolled up glass offers scant protection against desperate criminals.
Re: Robbery On 3rd-mainland Bridge This Monday Morning! by LEXYLOV: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
Now its as come to this. To use a gun rob a phone. Huh God where this country is heading to

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Bandits' Informants In Katsina Confess To Have Masterminded Kidnappings / 70-Year-Old Man Remanded For Allegedly Raping, Killing Teenager In Enugu / Police Arrest Kidnappers Terrorising Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.