Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

moderator please put this in the front page. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / moderator please put this in the front page. (810 Views)

Threads By Mrknowitall Should Not Be On Front Page! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

moderator please put this in the front page. by unipol(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
i have been trying to apply for the new e-passport online by myself since last 4 days but all to no avail. i could not even see the application form. i tried using all the mail providers (gmail, yahoo and sw grobal LLC) still i could not succed. i am worried because i did the online application by myself in 2010 july, but now i wonder what is wrong with the site. i hope they have not done it the nigerian way, which is always involvement of a tout or a businessman willing to make money out of every single thing. shame to this country called nigeria.
Re: moderator please put this in the front page. by unipol(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
i am applying from europe. i even heard that they don't accept posterpay again for payment.
Re: moderator please put this in the front page. by agenta999(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
simply use touts and you will get all the service.
Re: moderator please put this in the front page. by luka1981(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
moderators ohhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin.
why una dey delete my post now?

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Multiple Entry Visa, 6 Months Course. / Turkey And Dubai Visas! / Can You Sell All Your Properties Just To Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.