Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta (17914 Views)

Office Assistant/secretary Vacancy / Admin/secretary Vacancy / Company Secretary Vacancy At Nestoil Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2012
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF WARRI

We are a rapidly growing company that deals on heavy duty trucks and construction equipment in Ughelli, Delta State that is currently in search of a secretary to assist us in our Warri, Delta office.  We are looking for a DEDICATED, (preferable Christian), HARD WORKING, OUTGOING, SUBORDINATE, COOPERATIVE, PROBLEM FREE, FEMALE between the ages of 23-33 [/b]to assist us with a verity of work at our Ughelli office.  This is a salaried position starting at a minimal wage!!!

We are looking for a [b] FEMALE between the ages of 23-33
that is:
[list]
[li]Located in Warri, NO EXCEPTIONS!! You MUST live in Warri and know Warri and its environs VERY well [/li]
[li] HONEST [/b]and outspoken[/li]
[li][b] Computer literate, this means you can perform tasks like send/receive e-mails, send documents through e-mail, send pictures through e-mail, upload/download media, etc. **** Also you MUST be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel******
[/li]
[li]Good communication skills / can read and write effectively.[/li]
[li]Ambitious and outgoing[/li]
[li]Competent [/li]
[li]Can work from 8am-6pm Monday through Saturday [/li]
[li]Must be able to work on some Saturdays . Saturdays will be only from 9am to 3pm.[/li]
[/list]

Duties will include:

[list]
[li]Attending to customers and haulage contractors [/li]
[li]Sending daily Microsoft excel expense reports through e-mail.[/li]
[li]E-mailing truck pictures on a Bi-Monthly basis (or when necessary)[/li]
[li]filling out invoices[/li]
[li]Light supervision of drivers.[/li]
[li]Marketing (when necessary)[/li]
[/list]

Prior knowledge of the haulage industry or having contacts in the haulage, construction, oil transporting, or mining industry is an added plus.  Even though the pay starts off very minimal this position has potential as there are many opportunities for growth, bonuses, and promotions within our company.

A little bit about us:
We are a local truck dealer in Delta State called Luniyi Global Investments LTD, we sell Mack trucks and tippers imported directly from the U.S.  We are also into haulaging, with following trucks available for haulage work:
[list]
[li]Two long 40 ton trailers,  [/li]
[li]Two long 40 foot flatbeds, and  [/li]
[li]Four 20-25 ton tippers.  [/li]
[/list]

Our office is located in Ughelli Delta State (the town of Ughelli, which is 30 minutes drive south of Warri, on the way to Patani/Port Harcourt), BUT we will be moving to Warri very shortly.   

If you are interested please contact us by e-mail which is [email]sales@luniyiconsulting.com[/email] .  When you contact us by e-mail also include your resume along with a passport photo.  Another means by which you can contact us is through text, you can send a text message with your name, age, location and number to us at 00917037864831.  Once we receive your e-mail or text message we will contact you, please do not flash this number, just simply send a text message or e-mail us but (E-mails will be answered before text messages).  This position is a salaried position with potential for growth within our company.  If interested please contact us at 00917037864831 or e-mail us at [email]sales@luniyiconsulting.com[/email]

Accepting applicants immediately, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LIVE IN WARRI AND KNOW THE AREA VERY WELL, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!.

PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF WARRI

U.S. Number: 00917037864831
Email: sales@LuniyiConsulting.com

Re: Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta by LuniyiGlo(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2012
Still accepting applicants, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LIVE IN WARRI AND KNOW THE AREA VERY WELL
Re: Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta by LuniyiGlo(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2012
Still accepting applicants, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LIVE IN WARRI AND KNOW THE AREA VERY WELL
Re: Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta by Paulbrown50: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2013
I live in warri and i know warri very well plz are you having a job for a male:: cuz i can as well do this job very well but am a make. My email is paulbrown_50@yahoo.com n 07067479662:
Re: Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta by bigboldnsexy: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
I'm a female and I leave in warri , how can I contact your office to drop my CV? my mail pealsizzer@yahoo.com
Re: Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 16, 2018
I love hymns

(1) (Reply)

5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 / Is Xyples LLC Another Job Scam / Exxonmobil Nigeria Recruiting! Its Hot And Fresh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.