Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? (5770 Views)

ACCION HR; Are They Real? / Job Interview In Surulere @ 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive. / Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by ayosmiles(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2012
Please, I have just been invited by VHR for interview in Isolo. Are they real and what do they do?
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by kunle21: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
Scam scam scam, run 4 ur life!!!
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by kunle21: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
U can go sha if u have some cash 2 waste 4 transport, & also if u don't mind wasting som of d little time u have,,,
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by Gistinfo: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
they are Network marketing Company and they are into Health care Product . u would be marketing there product and earning commission. When you get there u would be giving a test and in that test the instruction would be do not write , fold and some other things. which after that someone would come and talk to you about financial freedom then you would be asked if you are interested.
B4 I forget u would be asked to pay N10,000 to obtain a certificate which will give u the right to be a member.
Now u know the rest is yours to decide
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by ayosmiles(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2012
I eventualy went 4 d interview nd it was exactly as gist info said it
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by BIGTEGA1(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2012
They sent me a message to come for interview no test nothing and I noticed theyhad interest in all classesso suspected fraud or trading thing. All the same thanks for droping ur experience I almost borrowed money to go there on monday?
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by Tinasunday: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
They sent me a text for an interview tomorrow, God bless you all. I dont even have money to waste on Tfare
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by kehinde21(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
Big Scam...

Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by theking5: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
They also invited me to come for interview at isolo but i used my instinct to know it wil be a waiste of time and money so i didnt go, u can imagine somebody dt wants to give u a job asking u to pay ten thousand naira, imagine where they collect it frm 100 pple, how much they wil make, dis guys are smart. God save us in dis country.
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by Bisjosh(f): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
WHR is same as HSA(health stream alliance). Take note and U̶̲̥̅̊ guys gotta b very careful!!!
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by tobnical(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
anything health related job from isolo, most especially if u didnt read health related course, u have to run away from it. except if you are ready to hawk GNLD product on comission basis
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by bosbee04: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
they are bunch of thieves o,i was once invited for a test,only God knows how they got my no cos i cud remember nt sending my cv or credentials to them.God will put an end to massive unemployment in ds country.
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by Slizbeat(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
criously if u go, u wud b d greatest idiot ever cos i stay at isolo nd i neva heard or seen abt no goddamn interviews. Pls b concious.
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by Ndjones(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2012
My guy if d address is No.9 Oremeji strt. Don't border going there. They are big time scammers. They used to send me text every 2 wks to come for an interview, bt it was getting too much, so i reply dem that if dey ever text me again i'll bring efcc to dat place.
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by ayojango(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2012
Ndjones: My guy if d address is No.9 Oremeji strt. Don't border going there. They are big time scammers. They used to send me text every 2 wks to come for an interview, bt it was getting too much, so i reply dem that if dey ever text me again i'll bring efcc to dat place.

They r d ones big scammers they invited me for interview 3times in a week,anoda such place is GREEN EDGE,they wuld sweettalk u to part wit 8k and promise fake trips abroad all in d name of selling GNLD
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by lonamy: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2012
kehinde21: Big Scam...

which kind elephant be this one now?
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by captainxero: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2012
Omg,,, those people are fraudsters,I was invited last year for an interview @ 9 oremeji street isolo! Imagine after d test 1 lady wld come nd start talking 2 u on how u can make millions from doing diabetes test nd going abt 2 diff offices selling drugs!!! Eventually she wld ask u 2 pay 10,000 into an account! We all dt went dt day was so upset!where do dey expect some1 who is searching for job 2 pay 10,000!! The nigerian police shld do somfin fast abt these people,I wonder how many people wld hav fallen 4 dis scam! The transport money i used in going dere pained me,wat I wld hav use 2 drink cold beer nd pepper soup! RUN from dem!!!!!
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by Lokooneone(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
Going 2 9,Oremeji street was one of my low moment in lookin 4 job.D guy dat presided over d so called interview dat day was so eloquent dat quite a handful of those dat were there fall mugu by paying part of d money to become registered member. My tfare pain me o,but I shine my eyes waka go house.Nigerians re really takin undue advantage of Nigerians.Be wise.All will be well.
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by Kaurdeh: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
You have been shortlisted to come for an interview @ W.H.R NIG PLC. @ No.9 Oremeji St. Isolo, Lagos on TUESDAY 27th August,2013 by 9.00AM. Reply YES to Confirm and when you get @ the venue call this number.

D above text wuz wt i saw diz mrng bt i suspected foul play so i decided to call & twas a tired female voice i heard & she cudn't even clarify sum tins...thanks for ur comments guys
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by delvinmaya(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2013
just got there sms now, and searched online for the name of the company. thanks guys
Re: WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? by switdil(f): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Chaii
Me sef wonder sey which kain interview be that
When I see em yeye msg this morning
Anyway
Thanks so much guys for the info
God bless nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Is Recruiting / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Alfred & Victoria Associates Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.