Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? (15621 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Jomiliny(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
So many people claim to love but they are in lost and i will love to know why you (the person reading this post) love your girlfriend or boyfriend?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
smtyms i wonder
u eva hrd of magic?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by KateSpade(f): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
I love him because,

I like him to the point that i dont want him to like anyone else
He is helpful
God-fearing
I want to be nicer because of him,which is really quite remarkable I haven't met many ppl who make me want to be a nicer person
He challenges me
Makes me laugh
Admire that he has passion for his family and his career
He is honest

Of course I like the way he looks physically too and the way he way he treats me but its a combination of mind, body and spirit.
All relationships even friendships require sacrifice and I'm willing to make sacrifices for him and he is for me as well.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
^ n suddenly, he stops bein nice n god fearin, den wat happens?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by KateSpade(f): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dyt:

^ n suddenly, he stops bein nice n god fearin, den wat happens?

ha trust me, he isn't all those things all the time. He is human, has his flaws, nobody is good all the time. But it depends on his heart, the kind of person he is and the kind of person he strives to be. If he stopped being nice AND God-fearing I would probably just chalk it up to a bad moment as long as its only a moment, if it continues all i can do is pray on it. I can't make someone be someone they aren't and someone they don't even want to be.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
i only love the punny wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
well jst askin cos dose r one of d reasons u love him
i jst hp dose moments u dont detest him
love testes faiths smtyms
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^
do you love my 9inches-long-3inches-diameter d[b]ic[/b]k?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
yuck
dat shld lk so ugly n disgustin
pukes
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
my sp[b]e[/b]rm dey taste like jacuzzi. d d[b]ic[/b]k fine like benue yam, sweet like afang soup. a night with me and you will dump your fiancee. believe me.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
n u think dats all?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
because you are an akwa ibom girl and you know . . . that's what they like wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
akwa wat?
go run ur checkings again
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
don't worry. i will get you when i am ready. i give you my word.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
u so much blv in ur words
i admire ur courage
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
I love dyt because she loves me too
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
^ cm ova ere darlin
where s my kiss?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by jaybee3(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
jay bee, don't spoil my runs. i am warning you. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by bekay911(f): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
Y i love my sugar daddy i mean boy friend hmmm. BRB
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Samafroxy22(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
haba jay bee, You wan snatch my love(dyt)
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Jomiliny(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dyt and Jay bee don't kiss here hun do that when you see each other.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by dabrake(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
E be like say hell go soon begin dey accept new successful candidate.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by bekay911(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^ like u abi?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by bekay911(f): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^ like u abi?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Samafroxy22(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^ like you abi
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by bekay911(f): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lol @ response
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Chimezie198(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^
yeah! Cos she can cook egwusi soup very well
while i clean d plate with ma tongue.smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by olaak1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
Love her cos I like her t*t* to a Fult!!!
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Jomiliny(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2012
@Chimezie198 You be ffo abi?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by Jomiliny(m): 4:07am On Mar 07, 2012
@Chimezie198 You be ffo abi?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? by ojogbontomoye: 5:58am On Mar 07, 2012
I dont love my GF. I am just in it for the mind blowing s/e/x/ and the occasional BJS and the food. Oh yeah, she is a great cook and I suck at it.

Love is like a deck of cards, you start out with hearts and diamonds and end up with spades and clubs. So whats the point?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe / Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.