Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Secret Of World’s Best Blog That Matters! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Of World’s Best Blog That Matters! (847 Views)

Forever Bee Natural Honey Supplier In Nigeria (world Best Honey) / How To Choose The Best Blog System For Your Business / List of World Richest Billionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of World’s Best Blog That Matters! by suxes2006(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
[b]When we entered the blogging year of 2012, niche site bloggers continued with the tactics in order to avoid Google panda and get their sites ranked again while some other bloggers were looking for things that work and how to increase traffic.

To be frank and candid with you, blogging has taken another step forward to what it seems to be. The arena of blogging we are now needs you to WRITE EPIC SHIT and BUILD BLOG THAT MATTERS.

That is the anchor for the 2012 year of blogging – so if you want your blog to have a good meaning in this year and forever more, then you must write epic shits and build blog that matters.

Writing Epic Shits has been part of the success of great bloggers. Before you think about traffic or guest post, then you must write great blog contents.

Let us take Ramith sethi as an example. This is the same guy that has written great FREE contents over the years. One will wonder “When will this guy monetize his blog”? Infact, with the rate of epic shits on his blog, you think there are no other things left for him to write or product for him to create but you can answer that now considering his great courses worth thousands of dollars now.

Another person that I will like to reference here is Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome. He owns the SPI community which I’m proud to associate with. There is hardly any post I will write here without making mention of this guy. The obvious reason is that he writes Epic Shits and his blog matters.

Though top bloggers hardly write about fellow bloggers (or even praise them like I am doing now) but it does not matter and the vision I have with this blog is to interview as many people as possible in the world that lives life that matters, does epic shits or has business that matters.

Pat Flynn wrote an article titled “The Back linking Strategy That Works” (2010) and till date, there has not been another article to outrank how detailed that post is. Glen at Viper chill also wrote an exceptional article on same topic too but I will always vote for Pat’s article.

Anytime I remember that article, I always believe I can rank any site against any competition provided I am ready and I have the money to invest in the BL strategy.

Glen is also a great guy out there who is writing epic shits. Infact, this guy is almost 90% opposite of what non-famous bloggers were thought by famous (GURU) bloggers.

I read a post on his blog where he detailed what you must do in the blogging world. One of which that caught my attention was you were told to write between 350-500 words because your readers are busy but he says he won’t write less than 1,000 words per article.

So let’s get diggy into the main topic about today’s post. I want to try my possible best to come to a good conclusion on how much you can spend on a blog to make it an Epic Blog and the one that matters.

You’ve settled with domain name and hosting so the first thing we start with is the Design!

There are lot of great WP designers that you can higher to help you build a blog that matters. When you get to Elance.com, there are guys who are ready to work with your budget in order to put up a great looking blog for you.

For what I believe in, we are going to build a Minimalism blog. A simple blog with a primary background and the text area should be as clean as possible.

When I started my blog, I used different (FREE) themes on the blog but each time I visit the blog, I was not comfortable so I continued to change the themes from time to time before I stumbled on an almost (PAID) theme which I am currently using.

If you install the theme and discovered you are too busy or cannot work around it to give you the design you wanted, that means you need to hire someone to help you tweak it. Head over to elance.com or fiverr.com and look for those that will help you out.

If you are using elance.com, you have to post a job description. IMHO, I will like to Job posting to be as simple as short as possible.[/b]

Read more:

http://www.ivblogger.com/blog

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Francophone Company Registration Information / Zenith Bank Master Card Renewal Problem / Mja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.