Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

What's Up With The New Waua Notes? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Up With The New Waua Notes? (3884 Views)

Why Do Street Vendors Lie About Having Smaller Denominations Of Naira Notes? / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes / New Naira Notes! Arabic Is The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With The New Waua Notes? by OlaAjia(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2006
Hi you all Naira Landers. The agreement by the West African States to release the new Regional Notes was made since about 2002, and since then, I have not seen it yet, all I see is its exchange rate in Magazines. When will we start using this note? Does anyone have an explanation for the delay?
Re: What's Up With The New Waua Notes? by MaaziBourgeois: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2020
It is about to happen

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Paraffin For Candle Wax? / Throwback Picture Of Dangote With His Grandfather / What Does It Take To Open A Bank Account With Business Name In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.