Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. (6653 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by gulfer: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2012
The red card Sanni Kaita bagged at the last World Cup in South Africa was as a result of tactical ineptitude by Eagles’ coaches, as it could have been avoided if the coaches were in tune with modern day coaching. Former Super Eagles’ coach, Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, made this assertion at the weekend in Lagos.

Onigbinde said that instead of condemning Kaita for the red card offence, he should be celebrated because he did what any player that lacked tutorials from his coaches should have done. He was, therefore, of the opinion that Nigerians should tender apology to Kaita, while the football federation should pay him for the trauma he had passed through over the incident.

“I was disappointed to here that Kaita was a villain instead of being celebrated as a hero. If Nigerians could recollect the scenario that brought about the red card Kaita picked at the World Cup in 2010, they would recollect that Kaita was moving with the ball, but he was disposed by an opponent and when he watched his back and saw that there was no player covering him, he chased the player and hacked him down,” Onigbinde recollected.

“The coaches were not alive to their responsibilities. They were more concerned about winning the match rather than covering their tracks, hence the country paid dearly for it. Ask any knowledgeable coach and he will analyse that scenario the same way as I did so far he does not attach sentiments.
“I don’t hate the coaches, but the truth must be told. They went as far as telling Nigerians that Kaita was the devil plaguing Nigerian football, but I am of the opinion that an apology should be written to the young man and Nigerians should be told the truth.”

Onigbinde also said that contrary to insinuations that he hates Coach Samson Siasia, he is Siasia’s greatest fan. He said that he only tells the truth whenever he is called upon to air his opinion on national issues.
“I don’t have any issue with Siasia. In fact, I am his fan. But I had to say what I said after we failed to qualify for the last Nations Cup because of what Siasia’s contract stated. I know he understood me perfectly and I wish him the best in his future endeavours,” Chief Onigbinde concluded.http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sportsonthehour/2012/mar/06/sportsonthehour-06-03-2012-001.html
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Limaoscar: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
Silly, noisy, old Modakeke high Chief, where in the world did you cook this attention seeking theory from? angry angry
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by solemate: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
Confused Onigbinde
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by omo9ja1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
To apologise to who? Kaita no way

the same guy that cause pain during the S'africa world cup on us

seems this man called Onigbinde is out of tune men

imagine a former senoir coach yaning like this
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by solemate: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
We should also applogize to Yakubu for missing a vital goal. Nonesense
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Baawaa(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
Sorry to say sir,your brain has started diminishing,for uttering this rubbish."E ma binu sir"
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Koolking(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
arrant nonsense!

when did this man becomes Kaita's manager? Or may be he personally does not like Kaita. He is tactically pouring salt to an injury that was healing.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by KayDee4: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
He he he, apologize to Kaita abi Ekaite  grin grin

This is the kind of psycho talk that precedes real madness.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by solemate: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
Koolking:

arrant nonsense!

when did this man becomes Kaita's manager? Or may be he personally does not like Kaita. He is tactically pouring salt to an injury that was healing.

Kpom na oyoyo
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Ninilowo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
wahala baba yi ti po ju sef. I think the event was offf the ball event. What is baba saying sef? I always respect him but it is like old age is setting in for baba.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by HighChief4(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
This Modakeke Chief must be high on something
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
Sani Kaita is indeed a dedicated and disciplined player. . What happened was a case of a player haveing a bad day. .

But Onigbinde should shut his pie-hole. . . angry
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Coefficient(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
Apologize to Kaita Absolute insanity! This man is high on cracks!
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by oobim(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
d chief must be high on kaita's aboki urine.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Shuen: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
If Nigerians could recollect the scenario that brought about the red card Kaita picked at the World Cup in 2010, they would recollect that Kaita was moving with the ball, but he was disposed by an opponent and when he watched his back and saw that there was no player covering him, he chased the player and hacked him down,” Onigbinde recollected.
This man memory don fade ooooooo,i doubt if he watched the match.Kaita was red carded for retaliation.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by dmxqo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
Sani WHO? Sani Abacha
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by deadie(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy That is one of the reasons I like Nigeria - filled with comedians.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
the high modakeke chief is high on something, kaita dat borno fool, boko haramist
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by gegee(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
i for curse the man but make una pity am im don old, im no even fit remember wetin happen sef. by the way when he took nigeria to the world cup in 2002 what did he achieve, nonsens ! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by snthesis(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
this guy is making noise- in other to make himself next in line eagles coach
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by merengue: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
Abeg who senior pass inside Onigbinde and Mandela cos Mandela still dey try but Onigbinde don get senility for that im black pot of nonsense him dey call brain.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Koolking(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
solemate:

Kpom na oyoyo

Interestingly, I am lost in your words
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by pesco4u: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
He should do that on behave of his family, and let mine out of this
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by solemate: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
Koolking:

Interestingly, I am lost in your words
Just telling that u spot on
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by juman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
o.obim:

d chief must be high on kaita's aboki urine.

I think so. grin
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Koolking(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
solemate:

Just telling that u spot on

My bad! Excuse my ignorance
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
This Modakeke High Chief is on the same level as another acclaimed buffoon known as OBJ grin the sad part is that this r.tard has been on the scene the past 10 years as Technical Consultant and the odd 10 years as NFA Technical Director and I am sure before that he has been recycling himself within the Glass House without really contributing anything of solid value to Nigerian Football. - Your time has truly come, you have just 3 brain-cells left. Are you blaming SE Coach for Sanni Kaita's personal unprofessional decision with just a few months of coaching or are you blaming the coach of the foreign club he plays with.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Delible(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
If we apologize to Sani Kaita. Then on day you willl say we should apologize to Abacha. You are Mad sir.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by nas00(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
‎​​​​‎​​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)),
Baba Onigbinde is confabulating!
This, certainly, is a sign of dementia.

Kaita kicked someone who threw d ball away (apparently to waste time) when he approached d dude to get d ball for a throw-in.
Baba just dey yarn 'opata'.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Mucokey(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
Onigbide! What a name!! Tell me why 9ja won't continue 2 deteriorate when ppl lik him keep on 'making policies' 4 de nation. Neva blame him, after all what was his achievement while he managed de football affair of de nation, mtcheeeeew
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by BetaThings: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nigeria has turned to something else
Disagreeing with an old man is one thing
But the insults I see here are frightening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surebet All Surebet Members Most Log In Or Register Through This Link / FIFA Women’s World Cup: How Nigeria’s Falcons Can Defeat England’s Lionesses / Richest Football Club In Nigeria 2017 | List Of Nigeria Premier League Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.