Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . (5539 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by bingbagbo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
Anytime, another girl calls my phone or sends me a text, she would yell and scream and curse and threaten.She always threatens to castrate me.
Now she said this again yesterday when she saw me at a drinking spot with my lady friend.
i was going through her bag this morning and found A pair of scissors, one very sharp knife, a packet of razor blade, some cotton wool, a bottle of schnapps and gention violet.
i am really scared, what should i do?? cry
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Vansnickers: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Dyt(f): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
ofcus
stick wit er
carry on ur back
she cant do nada
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hahaha

Funny guy
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Killz3(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
Jump off the 3rd mainland, and do her the favour. . . wink
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by bingbagbo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^

u this albino angry angry
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by DeBlunt: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
get your own scissors and other stuffs too undecided
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by dabrake(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
take this. if it doesnt work, pour me conc. H2SO4

Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by tellwisdom: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
u this gAYyy albino angry angry

Fixed cheesy cheesy
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by mcnepow(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
Poster welldone!

Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by deshclones(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

Anytime, another girl calls my phone or sends me a text, she would yell and scream and curse and threaten.She always threatens to castrate me.
Now she said this again yesterday when she saw me at a drinking spot with my lady friend.
i was going through her bag this morning and found A pair of scissors, one very sharp knife, a packet of razor blade, some cotton wool, a bottle of schnapps and gention violet.

you obviously think here is the jokes section where you post thrash, get a life mor00n, u disgust me, angry angry angry
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by swisscash(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
Op, who cares!
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
@Op. guy i tire 4 u o. U mean ur chick wan cut of ur johnbull? Guy she fit do am o. Well if u no take care, na u story go make frontpage for PM NEWS.
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Harbb: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
You know your girlfriend better than any of us
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Rocktation(f): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
A lot of silly posts these days.
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by aleroo(f): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ur own don be
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Rocktation(f): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ok, I've noticed you. Shoosh now.
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by ujchief(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2012
whats this clo.wn doing in the romance section? Go tease ur fellow dim wits at the jokes section.
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by bingbagbo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
swisscash:

Op, who cares!

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Rocktation:

A lot of silly posts these days.

what do you meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!! angry angry
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by swisscash(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^ walahi, see if u let me unleash my e-anger on u, u will ever regret coming to the romance section! U think its morons like dos ur family in jokes section that is here. Just waka pass.
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by bingbagbo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
swisscash: ^^^ walahi, see if u let me unleash my e-anger on u, u will ever regret coming to the romance section! U think its morons like dos ur family in jokes section that is here. Just waka pass.

enemy of progress!!!
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by donigspain(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
swisscash: ^^^ walahi, see if u let me unleash my e-anger on u, u will ever regret coming to the romance section! U think its morons like dos ur family in jokes section that is here. Just waka pass.

Abeg, no show urself 4 here... He (bin) asked u a question and u are here proudn/blabbn wit ur supposed tongue-lashn prowess.
Who even prides with BAD attitude?
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 08, 2012
lmao, ur girlfriend na real iron lady!! no time for nonsense grin grin
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by 7footre(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2012
Swear to God its been a while I laughed ds hard! Guy you've got to be kidding moi
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Lisa1: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]very nice!
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by kcool2(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
hAHAHAHAHAHA......@poster.......DUDE u re one FUNNY CLOWN
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by icon2: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
~Killz~:
Jump off the 3rd mainland, and do her the favour. . . wink

well said!
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
De~Blunt:
get your own scissors and other stuffs too undecided
LMAO! Ahaahn!
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by Chokolee(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2012
bin gbagbo: Anytime, another girl calls my phone or sends me a text, she would yell and scream and curse and threaten.She always threatens to castrate me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U DON HAMMER!!!!!!...Atleast u go join wrestling na...cos if u need am, u 4 no come here 4 advice grin grin
Re: Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . by paix(m): 1:26am On Jun 09, 2012
Do u want to be practically castrated b4 u run? Or could it be that she is using those instruments for female circumcision?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Your Friend's Sister Or Brother...is It A Taboo? / I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.