Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8110112 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2013
kemmy210, i have been having cough and catarrh since around 16 weeks and each time i go to hospital, am given benylin expectorant, Dr said, codeine isn't good for preggies. it wasn't helping until recently when my grandma told me to be melting ori (shear butter oil) in my throat and swallow it, the thing is working wonders. Walahi, its very reliving for even sore throat, cough and catarrh. i normally drink warm water after swallowing it to wash it down well. you may not like the taste so u can melt it in a cup of warm water with honey.

Rukemi, we will try to give u a birthday mate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks so much,though I melts robb in hot water&inhale it but water is still dropping 4rm my nose.I guess its a gradual process.I'll try dat ori too,hope it work wonders 4me too.lol.
beauty?:
kemmy210, i have been having cough and catarrh since around 16 weeks and each time i go to hospital, am given benylin expectorant, Dr said, codeine isn't good for preggies. it wasn't helping until recently when my grandma told me to be melting ori (shear butter oil) in my throat and swallow it, the thing is working wonders. Walahi, its very reliving for even sore throat, cough and catarrh. i normally drink warm water after swallowing it to wash it down well. you may not like the taste so u can melt it in a cup of warm water with honey.

Rukemi, we will try to give u a birthday mate.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2013
@ favourgal, Rukemi291, byvan, beauty, skimpychick, joilin, thank u all for welcoming me back to this great thread.
@ favourgal, my causemate, the April looks so far in my eyes, i wish i can fast forward the month, well thank God for howfar we have gone, it is well God we see us all through in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2013
@kaf cake, come ib jare NAOMI medical centre @ adamasingba is a very gud hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
beauty I never knew about the ori o and i'm waiting for the birthday mate.

Joilin. Kai, March is so so so so far. Thank God i have just a few weeks. *rolling my eyeballs doing shakara and feeling like a senior*

U are welcome Dear Kemi. The result is not like magic na. You will continue doing it for sometime ni o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjgda(f): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
good day evry1 in the house. I am 13wks and i prefer lipton or top tea, i hope its safe for me. I dont know if its ok + i dont like milo etc. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rukemi291: beauty I never knew about the ori o and i'm waiting for the birthday mate.

Joilin. Kai, March is so so so so far. Thank God i have just a few weeks. *rolling my eyeballs doing shakara and feeling like a senior*

U are welcome Dear Kemi. The result is not like magic na. You will continue doing it for sometime ni o.
Shakara gal, no forget say Udoka dey dere o, any way I dey ur back sha... as soon as u drop I go carry my bag go hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello all,
Madam has been admitted in Hospital since yesterday afternoon her Blood Pressure has been very high and once it's stabilised baby would be delivered at 32 weeks to risk to baby and mother.
We need your prayers please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
GenBuhari,Mother and child will be fine,we are with you in prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Genbuhari the lord is your strength he will definitely see your family throug, mother and child will make it tru IJN amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
GenBuhari, Insha Allah, both mother and baby will be fine. just be calm and help calm your wife too. she needs you most now. You are such a lovely husband, May God reward u and continue to strengthen your love.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Genbuhari God will sell her tru, people dat see pregnancy wit her will. Surely see baby wit her by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
sennykenny1: @kaf cake, come ib jare NAOMI medical centre @ adamasingba is a very gud hospital

abeg how much be their ante natal for there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gen buhari, God has started his good wrks in ur family n he must surely finish it. Mum n child 'll be hale & hearty in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foli: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Baby things @ giveaway prices: D following baby things: walker, net mattress and baby chair all for 8k, if u r interested, call 08076188807.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
O God!!!! I felt so bad when I read your story Genbuhari. But God will see your family through. Anyi ga-anu ochi nne ma nukwa akwa nwa, Amen! (we'll hear the laughter of the mother and the cry of the baby, Amen!) your wife and baby will make it, if not for anything, for your unfailing faith and CARE.
"senior" Rukemi easy o before "prefect" Udoka go punish you. lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
sennykenny1: @kaf cake, come ib jare NAOMI medical centre @ adamasingba is a very gud hospital

abeg you fit gimme specific address, thanks/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
GenBuhari, all i can say is congrats, because i know it will end in praise, Amen.

my sisters make una clap for me oh, for the first time since i got pregnant, i just almost finished a bowl of ice cream.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.
Soon after making my post I re-entered the hospital room and was told that my wife's blood pressure has stablised and they have decided that they could wait longer before delivering, so she would be transferred to general ward for monitoring in the meantime.
God is in charge.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
@gen buhari...thank God for this good news / update..God will see her thru ijn

Udoks mama...uv not been online today and i know today is your due date. It is well with you. Awaiting the good news

@kafcakes...abeg go easy on the ice cream...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Gen Buhari, Thank God, he is ever so faithful.
@favoured gal, thank you my sister, i just got tempted, cldnt stand anything sweet before, so i was happy when my body didn't revolt to it.
@ Udoka, how far, where you dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lol fnor and Mayblossom. Senior Rukemi in the building. grin

genB. We are with u in Prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hi Mjgda. Lipton and top tea contain caffeine which may not be too good for regular/ daily consumption. Try to get Tettly Decaf (it's also a teabag brand) but has no caffeine
mjgda: good day evry1 in the house. I am 13wks and i prefer lipton or top tea, i hope its safe for me. I dont know if its ok + i dont like milo etc. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Genbuhari,may God be with Ɣ☺ur wife A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ child,i knw U̶̲̥̅̊ will come back to dis tread with joyful news
@joilin isn't it too early to start countdown by january. I don start my shopping small small sef. May our happiness not turn sour by †ђξ special grace of God
@ new members of †ђξ family U̶̲̥̅̊'re all welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
GenBuhari, am so happy to hear that. We shal celebrate with u BGG
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello all, I'm not new in the house but haven't commented on the thread. I'm in my 21st week. EDD april 2014. I'm off work for a few days as I'm down wit a mix of malaria and thyphoid- the test result showed mild cases of both. Doc prescribed amoxicillin and lumartem (arthemether and lumefantrine). Has anyone in d house used these drugs? What were d side effects?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
I hear udoka has put to bed a baby boy

Congrats udokaaàaaaaaaaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Congratulation udoka I'm happy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
favored gal. Are u serious God, thank you. But tell her that her cane is under my bed for not posting the live commentary.
I cant wait to have her on the thread. God is great i swear.

Mjgda. I also took a lot of top tea during my morning sickness. It was the only tea i could tolerate. I just hope it wouldn't have any effect on baby too.

Dunni29. I haven't had any antimalaria or antibiotic since my pregnancy. I heard it's fansidar they always administer. Bludeville should be able to help. She is a pharmacist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yipeeee. Congrats udomama. So happy for u. Waiting for the sweet birth story smiley wink.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dunni29: Hello all, I'm not new in the house but haven't commented on the thread. I'm in my 21st week. EDD april 2014. I'm off work for a few days as I'm down wit a mix of malaria and thyphoid- the test result showed mild cases of both. Doc prescribed amoxicillin and lumartem (arthemether and lumefantrine). Has anyone in d house used these drugs? What were d side effects?

I dunno about the amoxicillin, but i took arthemether and lumefantrin in my second trimester for prevention, think the name was artelium.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Udo udo, congrats darling, so happy for you, looking forward to hearing ur birth story.
@favoured gal, im going thru the consequences of my actions now oh, I think that ice cream is causing me serious heartburn it's so painful, I can't even sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.