Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113055 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
zimunachimdi:
It has finally ended in praise.
He is Great and everything written
about Him is Great.

It is a BBB. Gave birth yesterday via VB.

Bs later pls.
Easy delivery to remaining june mamas and others. Congrats to those that have deliverd. God bless our los.
Congrats to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Fortius:
cheesycheesy

Emerald22...so na underG u do...jst grabbin d points nd applyin dem
Hehehe...wonderfully fantastic. Dh was just smiling upandan b4 he left for work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Its testimony time, feed back from last nite kepkus. As we call the testifiers, let them come out and share their testimony. on my list I have
1. enkaydewdrop
2. beyedew
3. fortuis
4. cherrymum
5. princesskf
6. britneystacy
7. Ozycy
8. olatebony
9. fabmummy
10. emerald22
11. moyingirl
13. ginababy

14. nancyij
15. towerofgrace
16. am happy
17. limsycutey
18. feddy27
19. mitchyy
20. sugah
21. favourdmom

let's all seat back as we listen to the testifiers. pls give us the details of how it all happened.

For those that their names are not here, there will be second batch of testifiers. so watch out.

Pass the microphone to our able mama Enkaydewdrop..... abi she still dey bed ne? or her jajana is still on fire ne? Fortius abeg help me tap Enkaydewdrop naw, as she is not responding

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
nancyij:
No mind d man,he know if I taste it I will run,he wan kill person pickin? The day we try DAT doggy style I didn't walk well for one wk,na walking stick I used through out that WK,ppl was asking wat happened I told them I broke leg...
OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill person here oo.. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
BritneyStacy:
So yersterday I went visiting Mumsy .....too much gist from her ....I logged in and was peeping once in a while but couldn't type...
I dey laugh some of you sha. ...una never see pregnancy on top pregnancy before abi. ..una go see am now! ! Even mama's I thought we're virgins undecided undecided undecided undecided .....
Libido were are thou?
Libido is with u joor, just relax ur muscles and it will be activated. #ibeg I no know anything o, me sef na virgin with 1 kid o#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennystudio: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dunni29:

welcome back dearie. I see we both fall in the same group. 3rd timers and due early January. Wish you and I a stress free and safe delivery

Thank u ma, make I dey follow u bumper to bumper.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Beautiful mama Ekene and handsome bobo Ekene. you are welcome back, thanks to God you are back and strong. just as your new moniker liftedhands , the hands of the All mighty God will lift you above every storms and sorrow. You are an overcome. God bless and keep our home all.

Hajarabadmus a big congratulations to you.
all waddling mamas the Lord is ur strength.

June mamas it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gaily04:
@dexterush and sharon6, eku ise o. I tap into the twin ministry, n grab the anointing.

Receive the anointing of twins in Jesus mighty Name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
E pain me say na only read I read as DH is at work(2weeks) .he is coming back next week n can't wait to feel him,......... D first tin I do wen he enter d house is to give him my first food(sex) wey I don prepare down(sauce d kpomo) before anything....cos d guy body don dey hot already.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcome back mummy Ekene, u got nice smile.....d devil has bin put to shame.....Praise thy Lord somebody

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
See cute babies everywhere, God bless them abundantly. Mama chinwendym aka liftedhands so good to have you back. See ekene looking frosh in trad, God is good.

All the mamas are just cracking me up, wetin be kpekusing bulletin again cherrymum1, fortius, mitchyy, nancyij and the rest una too much!!! Where is enkaydewdrop o, come and sama us with your kpekustimony. Towerofgrace, please we have fagins here, don't corrupt us o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mama Ekene @Liftedhands welcome back. We missed you. Kisses to Ekene kiss kiss kiss kiss

Zimunachimdi congrats mAma. May he always bring you joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Finally I don read finish hmmmmmm #threadkpekus mamas eku kpekusing o

Zimunachimdi we bless God for safe delivery

Mummy Ekene welcome back and tnx to God for victory over the enemy.

Make I talk true I was tempted to kpekus last night but hmmmmm...

Who dey find snail e still dey o

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
We miss threadcuties ystday abeg make una pardon us today.

@13days today

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Liftedhands:
Good morning my haute mummys! I wanted to land yesterday o!

Its chinwendym mama Ekene.
Thank God u are back......we hv missed u so much.i ws so worried abt ur deactivation dat i had to call nurse kaffy to get in touch with u.am glad u are fine.nice to see my ekene.

@ zaynie atinuke has really grown beautifully.....God bless her richly.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
demmykay I no follow for the kpekus team o mbok. The only romance im getting right now is from my 4 pillows... My boyfriend has gone back to work cry unless we wan do skype sextinz grin (e don tey wey we even do that wan cry)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
demmykay...me ke!na record i dey kip o..ayam teamnolibido...will fan any jajaina on fire..not free sha.

GenyEbere..u aff started again ehn!..na u wan wound a decemba mama wt ur foodie post

see our gallant man oo...he is goin to b a tall man oo..waooo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yippie mum Ekene is back @ liftedhands, missed u so much. God ll continue to uphold ur home, d devil ll have no power over u& ur family ijn.Kisses to Ekene.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
All u kpekusing talkers see wetin una don cause for me, av been Hot since yesternight o bt as I don get embargo I no get choice dan to hold body. Av told hubby to get ready for me all d sex styles I didn't get to practice all in d name of ttc am ready to unleash dem once baby arrives, can't come& carry last.
Nairaland warn urself o why change h.o.r.n.y to hot naa( make una no add to my vexing o)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liftedhands aka Chinwendym welcome back welcome back welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
nancyij:

Cherrymum1 happy to see u again,d day u deactivated ur account I was very sad,I am happy u are back to us again

Awwwwn sowee Bab. I wee not do it again.
Hehhehee feels good to be back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Peach45:
E pain me say na only read I read as DH is at work(2weeks) .he is coming back next week n can't wait to feel him,......... D first tin I do wen he enter d house is to give him my first food(sex) wey I don prepare down(sauce d kpomo) before anything....cos d guy body don dey hot already.

Chai... Make I go toast one man to be grinding my hoohaa grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Genyebere, this is not good o.... Why are u punishing me with snail now.
Congrats to mumi zimmunachimdi, God bless you Little Prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mama ekene aka liftedhands am xxoxo happy for u cos we have put d devil to shame.May love peace and joy continue to reign in ur family this I pray AMEN.our ekene bobo is so cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sharon6:

Amen I receive am for myself

@demmykay I don't AV any testimony Biko my baby is just 10 weeks

@cherrymum1 @ahnie and @zaynie ur babies are yummy kiss

Congrats @zimunnachimdi May God watch over ur lo

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yeeeaaaaah, mumi Ekene is back @liftedhands. Thanks God n Ekene is looking fresh as always.

I saw all d cuties even d one 4rm fattening room, u mamas r doing a great job.

Zimunachimdi, congrats. May God bless your lo. Waiting 4 ur bs.

Enkay, we still dey wait,come n giv testimony

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sharon6:

Amen and Amen. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blessedmum:
All u kpekusing talkers see wetin una don cause for me, av been Hot since yesternight o bt as I don get embargo I no get choice dan to hold body. Av told hubby to get ready for me all d sex styles I didn't get to practice all in d name of ttc am ready to unleash dem once baby arrives, can't come& carry last.
Nairaland warn urself o why change h.o.r.n.y to hot naa( make una no add to my vexing o)
Kpele o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
@zumunachimdi, congratulobia to you...... May lo be a blessing to your household.

@Mummy Ekene, glad to have you back. Affliction will not a raise the second time.

@GenyEbere nwannem, I love wat am seeing. Abeg tell me how you take prepare am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
cherrymum1:

Chai... Make I go toast one man to be grinding my hoohaa grin
kikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
thread kpekus pioneer una well done oooooo why una no talk this kind talk since na now wey everywhere dey red una dey talk am. diaris god ooooooo

ps ........pls mamas dat went through cs when do you start pressing hot water on your belle and wearing post partum belt i need to get my flat tummy back plsssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
GenyEbere:
Who dey find snail e still dey o
Dis is pure wickedness o, bet y na?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.