Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8118056 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
@mitchyy congrats, God bless baby Hansel. Quick recovery to u.

@melly245 nice birth story. Thks for sharing. God bless ur handsome diamond.

@udoomama dis ur bump na wonder. God is strenght.

@proudmom38 weldone ma. Happy 11months to little proudy. He wil grow in good health and wealth IJN. I love his hair.

I hail all mamas in d house.

Team november how is d ministry moving?. God wil make it easy for us all IJN.

Teamnovember4supernaturaldelivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
#ThreadCuties. DS will be 14weeks tomorrow. how time flies. #TeamMarch2016

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Finally a mother! My beautiful handsome Hansel Orezimena Edoreh has decided to bless me with his presence weighing 3.1kg. It was a terrible experience but thank Jehovah mother and baby are alive.
Too tired to type more. I'm still in pains!!!
Congrats Darling, welcome to d world baby Hansel. You finally got ur wish to port, God ll grant u quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
My prince charming. My oyinbo pikin. My love. My handsome prince. My baby. My Hansel. My Orezimena. My everything!
Staring at you makes all the pains i passed through insignificant.
Welcome my baby boy! Mama loves you so much kiss

Hansel came in via emergency C-section 5am this morning after enduring excruciating labor pains from 2pm to 4:30am the next day. BS coming later when i'm strong enough.

Kisses to all my teamies and the mamas on this thread. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas. Hansel really wanted to port to June and his wish was granted. But i can never abandon my teamies. Na we we o grin

#threadcuties

Cute baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
My prince charming. My oyinbo pikin. My love. My handsome prince. My baby. My Hansel. My Orezimena. My everything!

Hansel came in via emergency C-section 5am this morning after enduring excruciating labor pains from 2pm to 4:30am the next day. BS coming later when i'm strong enough.

Kisses to all my teamies and the mamas on this thread. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas. Hansel really wanted to port to June and his wish was granted. But i can never abandon my teamies. Na we we o grin

#threadcuties
Hansel is bae, don't confuse our daughters with that blanket. We give all the glory to God for you and Lo, we await your bs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
@Creamchiccb ur delivery will be swift IJN. We await ur testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
sayoddy:
#ThreadCuties. DS will be 14weeks tomorrow. how time flies. #TeamMarch2016
Hello lil cutey, how's you? he's looking like he wanna talk lol. Your baby is big and cute, say us hi to him o. kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
dosht:
Yep Hansel yaf arrived. Enkay get big liver ooo. See how she pull July captain for dye minute.
Congratulations to you Mitchyy. May Hansel bring joy into your home
Make I laugh you in enkaydewdrop's voice
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

Make i Sidon for ground follow you laff dis one...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
my baby diamond
Cute boy.
Thread cutie is on o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyawotuntun: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Congrats mitchyy dear! This is such a great news! May Hansel always be a child of joy for u and your family. Wishing you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
proudmom38:
Baby Wealth a.k.a Little Proudy is 11 Months today. To God be the glory.

cc: modath, your godson is here.
@kaffy4bill, lovinam, beedam, zaynie, mytestimony, soonest, onegai, enkaydewdrop, mitchyy, feddy27, keji3. pzycy, Liftedhands... and other wonderful mamas... here is our little proudy.

happy days ahead.
Happy 11mnths celebration little Proudy, u ll continue to grow in God's wisdom and understanding. Love ur hair.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
melly245:
my baby diamond
wowww,he is really a baby diamond kiss kiss kiss kiss. Babe be sleeping like "men am tired". So adorable,at the sight of them you just forget all the pain and crave for more.

May he bring joy and happiness to your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Hello lil cutey, how's you? he's looking like he wanna talk lol. Your baby is big and cute, say us hi to him o. kiss kiss
thanks. He talks and laughs a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
lovely BS darling, . Khosatsana Titilayo the 1st is two months and started finishing a 250ml of bottle in one feeding, too heavy for me, bag of rice carry carry girl. .
250 what shocked and baby Sophie is here struggling with 60ml angry. I have shown her this message lol.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Finally a mother! My beautiful handsome Hansel Orezimena Edoreh has decided to bless me with his presence weighing 3.1kg. It was a terrible experience but thank Jehovah mother and baby are alive.
Too tired to type more. I'm still in pains!!!
Finally, congrats Mitchyy, God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
@sugah edd is 13th sept according to scan Team pink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace post=47075128] D) You enjoyed your first that is why, hmmmm I envy you. smiley after all the sleepless nights the house is now quite. Are you sure after baby #2 it won't be the same? Lol don't mind me, welcome in advance, don't forget your dues when its time. [/quote

hahhaahhah.....after baby no 2 we will space well ooo..won't forget to announce and also pay my dues....thanx so much for ur advice.....God bless u all....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
sayoddy...prince must be dad's photoc opy oogrin..lukin confident.

abeg i no see feddy27 mama dude o abi my fone don get virus ni.

limsycutey..wich potential prospect b dat..abeg oo..God don settle dis case o..it is closed o..e joor mumi lawlaw..
enkaydewdrop..contunu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
cutie999 Pls take it easy on yourself, you're not at fault, baby wants to set his own birthday. I was once in your shoe. 4 different edd came and LMP calculation passed with no show. I eventually gave birth naturally 8days post LMP calculation.
Just watch out for any sign, your day of joy will be here soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

LOL...
Jay dey sleep...
I don't want to wake up and meet 20 pages, so make I run meet una fest... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
I'm almost there...

Kikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
D) You enjoyed your first that is why, hmmmm I envy you. smiley after all the sleepless nights the house is now quite. Are you sure after baby #2 it won't be the same? Lol don't mind me, welcome in advance, don't forget your dues when its time.

I won't dear...thanx for ur responds..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mati4christ:
Congrats mitchyy... It finally ended in praise. As for d pains it wil ease up. Do ur sit bath religiously. @ proudmom38 ur son is cutie. Hapy 11 month to hm

Thanks mam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
sayoddy:
Congratulations mitchyy. Welcome to vigilante group. God bless Hansel

udoomama My phone screen nearly break with this your protruding belle. It's as if the belle wanted to come out from the screen, na wetin! God is your strength, it shall end in praise. I pray for twins next pregnancy but you mamas are scaring someborri with the meme about twins.

mbula you're responsible for your choice but when it's time for TTC , pls go for last check up and give you go ahead. Kudos to you.
Seems we'll both be part of 2017 mamas as I intend to have December2017baby though I just gave birth this March

see u in 2017.....God will grant our desires....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
modath:

One word!!! Sweetness.. kiss kiss kiss

Thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Captain Sugah I av 5 diff Edd's o, But I ll like to go with 18th, can't wait to cradle my baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
mummyife:
proudmom38 ur boy is cute..may God bless him

@creamchiccb you will deliver safely..mother alive baby alive..

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Reporting live for thread cuties,here is baby kamsi and Kc at three month saying hi to all the wonderful mamas in the house and to all their fellow cuties reporting for duty.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jennifer89:
mitchyy congrats! happiness will never cease in your family.
@esof1 how far? we are waiting to hear the good news.
@
proudmom38 awwwww he's a cutie.

Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mumjb:
congrats little proudy, may u always be a blessing to our family.

Amen! Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congratulations to mummies that has put bed, your babies shall be great among their equals.

To all pushing mummies, safe deliveries to us.

TTC mummies, we shall testify soonest to the goodness of the Lord in your life. As this month ends today so shall our TTC journey, we are already rejoicing with you on the announcement of your bfp.

Mummies keeping this threads alive, I am really grateful, it's not easy, May our good Lord bless you for all the helps you have rendered in one way or the other.

My able, ever capable captain sugah , I see you, thanks for keeping the ship moving, we are really grateful.(nne jisike). My EDD according to lmp and scan gave me 13th September but as an old mama, I know I will definitely pass the date, I have already booked for induction with my doctor on 19th if I pass the date . I gave birth using induction for the three of my kids and I am willingly to take that route again and again.
As for gender, I strongly believe that am team blue(used the old mama's tales) and it has worked for me perfectly.

Team September for supernatural delivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
sayoddy:
Congratulations mitchyy. Welcome to vigilante group. God bless Hansel

udoomama My phone screen nearly break with this your protruding belle. It's as if the belle wanted to come out from the screen, na wetin! God is your strength, it shall end in praise. I pray for twins next pregnancy but you mamas are scaring someborri with the meme about twins.

mbula you're responsible for your choice but when it's time for TTC , pls go for last check up and give you go ahead. Kudos to you.
Seems we'll both be part of 2017 mamas as I intend to have December2017baby though I just gave birth this March
Amenn cheesy cheesy cheesy, abeg make the screen no break, cos I won't be responsible ooo grin, don't be scared dear, you can carry ooo, even triplets sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
hafofems:
@mitchyy congrats, God bless baby Hansel. Quick recovery to u.

@melly245 nice birth story. Thks for sharing. God bless ur handsome diamond.

@udoomama dis ur bump na wonder. God is strenght.

@proudmom38 weldone ma. Happy 11months to little proudy. He wil grow in good health and wealth IJN. I love his hair.

I hail all mamas in d house.

Team november how is d ministry moving?. God wil make it easy for us all IJN.

Teamnovember4supernaturaldelivery.

Amen n Amen! Thanks ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.