Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122891 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
mitchyy:
My Hansel bobo aka Mr Bweast, reporting live for #threadcuties.

He is 2 weeks old now!!!

Wow! Hansel is so big and cute. See fresh skin. Weldone dearie. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
congrats to mums that delivered
lovely thread cuties everywhere mmmuahhhh choiii babies are sweet
Ramcie wey ur bobo for thread cuties
iyabetajos how are u doing ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
talltosyne:

Enkaydewdrop, rainkot na best for now, e fI no sweet, add honey Sefton join

Abeg you fit borrow me small honey...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
christybabe:
BIRTH ALERT!

God blessed my family with a Bouncing Baby Boy this evenning, help me and thank God.
May God make it easy for other July mama's.
and other mama's.

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...

Congrats babes...
God bless you and your family...

#Hugz&Kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugah:

Thanks jare.... meaning I can still chop all the pizza and chicken wings I want and lose the weight in 2weeks?? grin

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Small small oh...
Make you no go add weight wey go over you oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
dexterush:

Lmoa,enkay you go sabi find trouble oh,see as you drag me come out from peeping

Whad I do?

Twas jest a harmless queshin na...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Small small oh...
Make you no go add weight wey go over you oh...

No mind me, im being careful cos I want this weight off immediately mehn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Wow my teamies dropping it lyk its hot ...congrats dearies!!God bless ur los.me i dey for corner just dey kpekus up and down.

This really cracked me up...

Your miracle is on the way mama, and it will be permanent...
The hand of God is upon you, and no devil or demon will stop you this time...
Your testimony is sure, in Jesus Name...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
dunasy:

I went for the most suitable option for us and we can move forward in our ministry without fear.

Please ma'am, what option did you go for?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
mitchyy:

He is 2 weeks old now!!!

Abeg leave the young man jor...
His dad paid for it in full...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

I love the black and white picture...

Hugs and kisses from Jay to him...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Congrats to all the mama's that just put to bed. May God bless your lo's and may he cause them to shine brighter than their peers.

Our waddling mamas, how the ministry na? Shey na tolotolo style abi na peacock style cheesy

My January teamies, how far naa?
All the peeping mamas. I de look una with one eyee

This days afternoon sleep be like say person high on something mehn. Chaii and night sleep? DH just dey feel excluded E don tey since we kpekus and d man dey feel am. Me sef de pity the poor man. Chaii. Lol embarassed

*runs to wear sexy lingerie and strikes sexy pose on the bed* lipsrsealed

Aunty Beyedew, my lo baiday mate, pls take the advice of sabi mama's. They have said it all. I'm from Akwa Ibom and married to a plateau man. Though I don't experience what u do with ur MIL as mine barely comes around (she de Jos), just listen to the advice of all the sabi mama's. It is well with you.

Aunty Enkaydewdrop, na condom be the thing o! I don tell dh say after I drop this one, na steady kpekusing with condom till pikin reach 2yrs oh b4 we go for second missionary journey o. I no fit shout mbok

Abeg sabi mama's I get one small wahala, sometimes ehn if I lie down or sit down, when I wanana get up, I get this sharp pain that lingers for abt 2 seconds around my waist. It happens rarely though but I wanna know if it's something to worry about.

Secondly ehn, abeg make una pardon my ignorance Mbok. Shey second semester begins from 13 weeks abi naa 14 weeks? E de confuse me Mbok. 

Biko make una no jump and pass o

Second trimester starts by 13th week and for the sharp pain, why not try rising up from your sides instead of ur front. Pregy women are not advised to get up from their front.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes, you're correct... That part is kinda bumpy...
I'll keep it dry...
Thanks mama...

Lol...
No be small sontin oh...
The libido travelled back with full force oh... Even pappy Jay is surprised...
I don enter...

And that is how someone told me yesterday that its advisable to wait for 6 months after a CS before kpekusing.

Mamas, pls is there any truth in this? A whole 6 months. Haba!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Moyingirl:
Good evening mamas,congratulations to the new mums.
pls torchlight this matter,I had cough for weeks ago and complained at my ANC,was given ampicillin (4sachets 2capsules) .Had cattarh (thick one have to breath through mouth) few days after,complained again after 2weeks and the same drug was administered.Its been 3 weeks and not totally gone though better.I did steaming with hot water an rub,massage my nose with rub too.Pls,is anything wrong with me? Didn't experience tis before.Any idea from anyone?

cc,kaffybills,zaynie,Liftedhands,soonest,all mamas

Well, am a FTM and I experienced catarrh some weeks ago. This is how I managed the situation; apart from the drug doctor gave me I start drinking plain hot water religiously. 24/7 carrying water in my flask even traveling by plane. I carried it and my nose is dry as anything now. So please try it and stay away from cold water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Twogreatnations:

Wow! Hansel is so big and cute. See fresh skin. Weldone dearie. kiss kiss

Thanks sis smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
jazzyjazz:

Shey second semester begins from 13 weeks abi naa 14 weeks? E de confuse me Mbok. 

2nd trimester begins from 13 weeks...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Welcome to the new September mamas. I'm sure we'll hit 100 by September. May God give us easy n swift delivery. Baby alive, mama alive n papa doin great.

Capo sugar, no chop chicken wings n sharwama alone, inshort add tofu, shrimps, lobster, burger etc but dnt complain if u fail to shed the remainin 15kg oooooo. Anywayz i've got 30kg to dash out to any interested mama.

Congrats to christybabe.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thank you ma'am

enkaydewdrop:

2nd trimester begins from 13 weeks...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
mitchyy:

And that is how someone told me yesterday that its advisable to wait for 6 months after a CS before kpekusing.

Mamas, pls is there any truth in this? A whole 6 months. Haba!

Mitchyy, no allow devo (devil) use dah pesin oh...
Ehn!!! Dat na devo voice oh...

Don't listen mbok...

Wish kain 6 months?

After I suffered and searched and searched for my libido for a whole 9 months, they will now teh me to wait anoda 6 months, all together, 15 months...
As in, one year and three months...

WHAT?

Thunder faya devo black nyash...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Preggy women should not get up from the front? I didn't know that o shocked shocked

Thanks ma'am for this
Bless you

simababe:

Second trimester starts by 13th week and for the sharp pain, why not try rising up from your sides instead of ur front. Pregy women are not advised to get up from their front.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugah:

Kikikikikikiki
What else can I add? grin
But you would need to drop your house address so I can move into your house if the weight no drop after 2weeks grin grin

Oya nah, No 44, Ereke ni shop street, off Jeun koku Ave, Iyana Buka Bus stop, Idi oro , ofe owerri state.. tongue

@ enkaydewdrop ,

My own is thr reverse, i gain weight post partum, difficult pregnancy prevent preggy gains, a go con use vex attack the food, sama weight wella, then begin stress to lose am!! Na wah for me.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
simababe:
Anywayz i've got 30kg to dash out to any interested mama.

Maaaaa?

What did you say ma?

30 what?

How now?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Wow my teamies dropping it lyk its hot ...congrats dearies!!God bless ur los.me i dey for corner just dey kpekus up and down.

Your joy shall be full
It is well with you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
christybabe:
BIRTH ALERT!

God blessed my family with a Bouncing Baby Boy this evenning, help me and thank God.
May God make it easy for other July mama's.
and other mama's.
amen, God be praise welcome to your baby boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
mitchyy:

He is 2 weeks old now!!!
Cappo Mitchy.Hansel Is simply bae.see freshness plus cuteness.chei,i can't wait to offload
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congrats Iyawotuntun and christybabe on the birth of your LOs. May they continue to make you happy and proud.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ramcie(f): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha here he is

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
dexterush:

Lmoa,enkay you go sabi find trouble oh,see as you drag me come out from peeping
no mind am i still dey look am with one eye, make i chew this my chew stick finish
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

This really cracked me up... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Your miracle is on the way mama, and it will be permanent... The hand of God is upon you, and no devil or demon will stop you this time... Your testimony is sure, in Jesus Name...
Amen n amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
modath:

Oya nah, No 44, Ereke ni shop street, off Jeun koku Ave, Iyana Buka Bus stop, Idi oro , ofe owerri state.. tongue

@ enkaydewdrop ,

My own is thr reverse, i gain weight post partum, difficult pregnancy prevent preggy gains, a go con use vex attack the food, sama weight wella, then begin stress to lose am!! Na wah for me.. cheesy

See address...
Oh Lawd...

Hope you don lose the weight oh...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Iyabetajos:
our God never sleeps nor slumbers it will come true for you my dear,always in our prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
maureensylvia:

Am good ma resumed work monday .we just dey enjoy d weather dey kpekus kai d tin sweet ghan

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f), verize3(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.