Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8110622 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
comtem2011:

Ordinarily, i don't respond to mad people online with their insults but i don't understand why someone will just wake up and decide to insult someone for no reason. New month and id.ots will feel that they sabi type on computer with their gutter mouths. I had moved on before mumu gatekeeper decided that she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Won't respond to her anymore because it's obvious she is just spoiling for a fight.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month mamas kiss

Pls advice,

So we went for our 6mnts immunization n DS weighed 6.5kg. Children's nurse said he is a little underweight. I just started him on pap n friso rice given approx. 4 times daily.

Nurse said to give pap or cereal only twice daily and Breastmilk for the rest. My Aunty thats a retired nurse said to give pap every 2hrs. I tire. My boy likes both pap n cereal a lot . He does not suckle for long.

So how is our weight? how many times can I feed pap n cereal daily....thanks

All sabi mamas

Pls enuff of the negativity pls. Babies r in the house!

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
runsaway:

lol.... i love his expression.

I wonder what was going through his mind when you took that picture.
no mind am e wan suck life comot for my body,i vex comot brezz for e mouth nai e dey look me like dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mamas, please from an ATC woman who would do anything to experience the joy of pregnancy and childbirth, let this issue die. Am always overjoyed when I come here to read BS and when prayers and wishes are made for ATC mamas.

Regardless of the birth type whether VB or VBAC or CS it shouldn't cloud the fact that God gave you the precious gift of a child and as such you should be grateful for such a blessing as you are alive to love and nurture your precious gifts.

An ATC woman right now cares less about finger or hand or instrument poking in her jaijana as long as she's able to conceive. Neither does she care about whether the child will come out scarred from a medical error during a CS if eventually God remembers her and causes her to conceive. She only cares about the bundle of joy she's privileged to be blessed with when God remembers her.

Please mamas involved don't trivialize your precious gifts by dwelling more on this issue; It is extremely discouraging to intending mothers. Please forgive each other and let peace reign.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
beautiful cuties everywhere, may God bless them for us. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:

Pls advice,

All sabi mamas

ooh Daddy borrow us this ya shoe na
mami Anak,if the boy say e no want brezz abeg package your brezz back and give him his akamu,i have a nephew that feeds only on pap without anything, he is growing strong and happy,not every baby is weighty in my opinion, a neighbours baby that is 1yr + ,my Diamond that is 2 mnth is 2× weightier.As long as he is not sick abeg enjoy your baby....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Charis15:
GOOD MORNING HOUSE AND HAPPY NEW MONTH.
I AM WRITING YOU OUT OF DESPERATION. I AM PREGNANT AND DUE FOR DELIVERY ANY MOMENT BUT AM YET TO BUY MY BABY ACCESSORY INCLUDING HOSPITAL LIST. AND RIGHT NOW I AND MY SPOUSE HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL OUR OPTIONS. PLEASE SIR/MA ITS A CRY FOR HELP.IN MY PLACE OF WORK I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID SALARY SINCE FEBRUARY TILL DATE AND EVEN IN THIS PROCESS MY SPOUSE BUSINESS PARKED UP DUE TO DEPT AND LACK OF CAPITAL. WE EAT IS BY GOD'S GRACE. BUT I HAVE LOST MY SLEEP OVER THIS AND I KNOW THERE ARE A THOUSAND AND ONE PERSON GOD COULD USE INCLUDING YOU. BELIEVE IT OR NOT THINGS WERE NOT BAD WHEN I CONCEIVED. PLEASE SIR/MA ITS AN URGENT CRY.
IT'S NOT NECESSARILY CASH, IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE BABY KITS I WILL BE GRATEFUL.
THANKS SIR/MA AND GOD BLESS.

First post ever in pregnancy thread and its to ask for help? This thread is gradually turning into something.

Anyway, i pray mamas who can assist can come to your aid and help you out. It is well with us all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
prettmum:
hmmmmm
hmmmmm
hmmmm
I go use vomit scatter una boobi oooo
please let's peace reign and let's move on.

I wish all the pregnant and waddling Mama's a stress free pregnancy, mother alive,father alive, baby alive with plenty money and whatever challenges will might encounter in this remaining parts of the year we will come out VICTORIOUS.. Can I hear you shout AMEN!

To all the beautiful, sexy ATC mamas the LION OF JUDEA WILL SHUT EVERY NEGATIVE DOOR TO OPEN A POSITIVE
DOOR IN ALL THE AREA OF YOUR LIFE.
GOD will guard our dhs for us and keep them away from Jezebels.. Amen.

As for my Teamies I love you all, this phase will pass, I'm 7 weeks today it can only be God....

happy new month
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omoyeni3601: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
I am from the ATC thread , and I am seriously disappointed and also feel sad about what has been going on here, its not fair now .

Where somebody like me is thinking of how my marriage might end soon , cause of my inability to give my husband kids .

How I am always ridiculed cause of the whole situation , how some will get pregnant once , without taking anything .is still the same God I served , they served too right

For instance , someone like me that my pillow is always filled with tears , thinking , sorrows , and sadness , but I still come here to draw strength , I love all the wonderful mamas and kids here .

So please ma , give me chance to draw strenght from the peace I always feel here , love you mama's

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:

Pls advice,

So we went for our 6mnts immunization n DS weighed 6.5kg. Children's nurse said he is a little underweight. I just started him on pap n friso rice given approx. 4 times daily.

Nurse said to give pap or cereal only twice daily and Breastmilk for the rest. My Aunty thats a retired nurse said to give pap every 2hrs. I tire. My boy likes both pap n cereal a lot . He does not suckle for long.

All sabi mamas

Since he is past 6 months, start introducing other foods apart from pap and cereals to vary his diet! Try Offer him different things in each of his feeds.

Go to newborn thread, weaning food ideas and tips are very very plenty!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:

Pls advice,

All sabi mamas

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Government announced to pay one million naira to all men with five kids. A man heard and said to his wife...sweethrt, i have a child wit my girlfriend, let me go and take him so we can add him to our four kids to make them five and qualify for d money....... He went and came back and asked his wife...where are the other kids? The wife replied...u were not d only one who heard d news, their fathers came and took them away..... The man fainted.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thread cuties is LIVE!!! The adorable munchkins are trooping in...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Melly245, dosht, sexymum1, limsycutey, your babies are adorable and cute! Well done mamas!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
melly245:
Government announced to pay one million naira
to all men with five kids. A man heard and
said to his wife...sweethrt, i have a child wit
my girlfriend, let me go and take him so we
can add him to our four kids to make them five
and qualify for d money....... He went and
came back and asked his wife...where are the
other kids? The wife replied...u were not d only

one who heard d news, their fathers came and
took them away..... The man fainted.

Nice one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
mitchyy:

I think she said 6months, not 6weeks. The baby might be slightly underweight.

Jeez I didn't see that. Wow! I think he's underweight o.

I think Anak123, I thinkbu should visit the newborn thread you'll sure get advise on how to go about this. Sorry dear. I understand how u must be feeling.

Mitchyy can u pls modify my post, didn't know it was months not weeks. Thanks. Hows baby Hansel and Bro Z Regards to them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
cherrymum1:

Jeez I didn't see that. Wow! I think he's underweight o.

I think Anak123, I thinkbu should visit the newborn thread you'll sure get advise on how to go about this. Sorry dear. I understand how u must be feeling.

Mitchyy can u pls modify my post, didn't know it was months not weeks. Thanks. Hows baby Hansel and Bro Z Regards to them.

Okay, done!

Hansel is doing great. How did you know my dh name is Z? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
@pintoxx
To God be the Glory.Am so happy for you. welcome dear adorable princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
I am from the ATC thread , and I am seriously disappointed and also feel sad about what has been going on here, its not fair now .

Where somebody like me is thinking of how my marriage might end soon , cause of my inability to give my husband kids .

Sis, it's not u that's unable to give ur husband kids.....this isn't your fault Na. Pls be strong. No human being can give u strength but the good Lord himself. Stop the tears, face the fears, be strong and u will laugh loud soon.

Oya Lamide kiss her bump..... Yes, kiss mummy Omoyeni's bump.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:

I would suggest you give more pap and cereal. At 6 months, your baby is ready to eat more than just milk. However, do not reduce the milk. Increase the solids to as many helpings as your baby can take. You are even lucky that he is interested in solids, some mums have to practically force them to take solids.

However, remember that his primary source of nutrients is still the milk not the cereal.

You can even add adult foods for variety. Whatever he agrees to take.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
mitchyy:

Okay, done!

Hansel is doing great. How did you know my dh name is Z? cheesy

I be winchhh.....u wan make I call ur maiden name join? Loool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
mitchyy:

First post ever in pregnancy thread and its to ask for help? This thread is gradually turning into something.

Anyway, i pray mamas who can assist can come to your aid and help you out. It is well with us all.

Me sef need help....abeg tell Hansel to pass me some brezz meek to wash down this puff corn and guguru...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omoyeni3601: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
cherrymum1:

Sis, it's not u that's unable to give ur husband kids.....this isn't your fault Na. Pls be strong. No human being can give u strength but the good Lord himself. Stop the tears, face the fears, be strong and u will laugh loud soon.

Oya Lamide kiss her bump..... Yes, kiss mummy Omoyeni's bump.

Lamide sweetim , how are you darling , continue to grow in grace dear , you will succeed and excel in everything you will do in life , mmuah

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Congrats to those dat put to bed, may they bring joy to ur homes. Welcome to the newbies, happy bumping. To our ATC sisters, we shall rejoice with you soon. Ma'am feddy27, how is you na? October mamas, hope we are all good. Nobody even asked of me for almost two weeks, not fair o. Happy new month mothers!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Congrats to those dat put to bed, may they bring joy to ur homes. Welcome to the newbies, happy bumping. To our ATC sisters, we shall rejoice with you soon. Ma'am feddy27, how is you na? October mamas, hope we are all good. Nobody even asked of me for almost two weeks, not fair o. Happy new month mothers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
luscioustrish:
I don't even know what to say about all this wahala

October people I'm vexing for u oh,,,iv been offline for weeks now una no ask of me angry

It's not fair oh cry

Sorry dear. We are battling with the load. Most time we just read and pass cos the strength to fight and exchange words are no more there. Wecome back honey ...Hw is the pushing goin? HP u re ok
lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
#threadcuties.

my bae at 7months.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
iomoge2:

Imagine fa.

Some sef their machines is outdated....mschew.
Bad report is not our potion.

I am telling you the machine is so old the man keep using brain to analyse my pregnancy on the machine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=XX01 post=48981130]
Wishing u happy new month and Glorious delivery. One love.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
helovesme:

Olodo rabata undecided. Na fish head you sabi chop pass.

It's "advice" and not "advise". Blockhead. undecided

Go and work on your tenses. When you learn how to use both words correctly in a sentence, then you can come back here to give your opinion regarding my posts.

Happy new month. grin kiss

*** fellow mamas. Make una no vex but I just couldn't resist throwing one final punch. grin grin grin***

I'm officially signing out. No more posts from me on this issue. Ignore mode activated wink
So you didn't let this awa "gist" go with August? You continued while I was trying to get a snooze

Hehehehehe teacher please don't teach me nonsense! grin were you giving her an advise (verb)or advice(noun)? Lwkmd cheesy

Let me advise you to be wise on this forum there are several ways to pass a message without sounding rude which is your modus operandi(I had to make you taste your own medicine).aæææææaæ

Stop fighting up and down the internet I know before the week runs out you'll be in another fracas with someone else! ITS IN YOU.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mum anak123, your baby is not underweight. Just introduce puree food to him, u can try fruitslike banana, avocado, apple too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wonderful and beautiful babies, may u continue to be a source of joy to your parents.

Mamas, kudos to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut, rabola1(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.