Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123252 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thaank u ma'am

Ijelex:

safe trip dearie.Enjoy!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thank u ma'am Liftedhands

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Charis15(f): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good day ma,
How is the Family?
Please ma don't forget me.
I'm really looking forward to hear from you ma.

XX01:

Where in Lagos?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Waow birth stories @ pintoxx n limsycutey . loistee thank God it all ended in praise. God bless ur los.

Haleematm werin happen come back n finish ur bs.

Tippex congrats ma. May ur lo bring you joy always.

Enque a big Amen to ur prayers.

Folash soon u shall testify.

Melly45 we thank God for healing. Lots of love to baby diamond.

Anak123 hope all is well now smiley

Jazzjazz congrats n safe trip.

Tipsyjules hope u r gud. Eyeneka sonidem

Happy New Week Mamas!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
iomoge2:

I pray they wont sack me from work sha.
Lol

Them no born dem well...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats to all the September mamas that have met their LOs, safe delivery to the remaining mamas.
Thinking about my baby brought tears to my eyes today because the thought of having a life to nurture is so amazing.

I pray for all ATC mamas and I declare plenty morning sickness and triplets before the end of 2016. Quote me when it happens.

Fellow December mamas please shop now because prices are increasing daily but I trust God to give us all we need and we need it.

#Decembermamainthebuilding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
portable4real:
Since you mama decided to flood d thread with foods, no problem, continue in mama PEG voice..

No offence ooo,,, especially the mama wey post spaghetti,,,the thing really hungry me but as I don't have any option I just resumed to my Sunday Sunday food.

come and join me mamas...

Cc: Enkaydewdrop,melly245,, Gaily04,liftedhands,Alphahandmaiden,,my able captain Sugar and all other mamas.

Chai!!!
Thank God I'm not pregnant.. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
dexterush:

how is baby Jay doing. I no swallow cockroach oh,na serious water carry me,but thank God am back now.kisses to my baby's namesake kiss.

shocked shocked shocked
What happened?
How's your family?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thank you ma
nggie:
Waow birth stories @ pintoxx n limsycutey . loistee thank God it all ended in praise. God bless ur los.

Haleematm werin happen come back n finish ur bs.

Tippex congrats ma. May ur lo bring you joy always.

Enque a big Amen to ur prayers.

Folash soon u shall testify.

Melly45 we thank God for healing. Lots of love to baby diamond.

Anak1 hope all is well now smiley

Jazzjazz congrats n safe trip.

Tipsyjules hope u r gud. Eyeneka sonidem

Happy New Week Mamas!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

shocked shocked shocked
What happened?
How's your family?
Family is great,guess yours too
Its workload oh,my mum has gone back ,so my case na Oyo now,plus one my boys spoilt my phone with pee when I said I should help his ministry and do diaper free for him,but its all good now ,I got double for my trouble wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hallelujah, hallelujah,hallelujah, hallelujah,hallejujah,hallelujah,hallelujah.
Congrats tippex!!! God bless your LO
Thank you Jesus
#TeamSeptemberrocks #BabaGodisinfullcontrol
Oshey!!!!
tippex:
My fellow September mama's, please help me shout 7 thunderous hallelujahs.

My princess arrived around 11am yesterday. This God is too good oh! wink

Cc sugah, blessedmum

Will be back for BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Birth story: I don't know where to start from.

When God is for you,no body can be against you.
During my pregnancy, I had no morning sickness, no craving, no spitting and other symptoms. My belle no even show too much. I had to opt for elective CS after discussing with my DR.

On the D-day, I walked to the theatre, and the preparation started, along the line, because I have laid on my back For too long,i started sweating and my BP started dropping, the gyne was asking me why I was sweating, Infact I felt somehow and I had that urge to sit up, but because I have been told to lie down, I couldn't complain.the gyne now told them to lie me on my left side and that was how my BP returned to normal and I was stabilised. The gyne shouted that they almost lost me oooo. I said God forbid. They started the procedure by praying around 8.49, and they had to even tilt me to the left because of the previous episode.

My baby came out around that time too or may be 9am, then I was wheeled out around 9.30 or so. All in all, I give God the glory. I TTC for 4years and God was faithful and blessed me with a beautiful baby girl.

Please pray for me for quick recovery as my wound has been misbehaving. The Dr said it's because of the type of skin that I have. I just pray it heals soon so as to rest and enjoy my baby girl.

Please don't quote me.

Congrats to all that have given birth. Vigilante is real. Congrats to all that have celebrated one thing or the other.

Team September, team like no other. Let me go back to reading mode. Sorry for the long story.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
tippex:
My fellow September mama's, please help me shout 7 thunderous hallelujahs.

Cc sugah, blessedmum

Will be back for BS
Wow! A very big hallelujah to Jehovah, congrats Sis.
Can't wait to meet my lo too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omojudy:

Just stop mentioning food already you all. Did u have to say gizzard? What a way to start a Monday. cry
Oh, my mischief! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats once again uglyBetty1, the devil has failed over ur life. Total healing is yours ijn, kisses to Lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats Uglybetty1, neva knew u ttc. Indeed God is faithful. Nice bs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Gaily04:

We are good dear. How are you and yours?
cappo and melly245,we are doing great,tx.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats uglybetty, Thank God for his healing in your life. Congrats limseycutey, pintoxx and other mama's that has put to birth.

it haf tay ooo. Always in peeping mode. Where are my July mama's.

Safe delivery to all preggy mama's.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Shortly after my rant here on saturday, i started spotting. When to bed that night without a sanitary pad as i could hardly feel it dropping. I woke up very early sunday morning believing period had come finally so i took my bath and used a pad. Later in the afternøon when i went to use the rest room (tmi) i saw a very thick clot of blood with two grayish tissues sitting there on the pad. That was it for sunday i could hardly fill half of the pad through out the day, because i had to go for an interview today i used a pad and that too i'm yet to use half of the pad. I was hoping i will be soaked with the stress of today but no just few drops which isn't normal for me, i usually have heavy bleeding the first 2 days of Af.
Bbt is still high and i am still getting twings on my boobs.

Thanks mama for responding on saturday, lemme go back and read from where i stopped.

Sorry for my long post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=proudmom38 post=49076560]
[size=8pt][/size]

Why d laziness na? Abi second missionary jouney don load?[/quote!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
proudmom38:

[size=8pt][/size]

Why d laziness na? Abi second missionary jouney don load?
!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wow,nice bs @uglybetty congrats ma'am. Congrats to the mamas that just gave birth, your cuties will constantly be a source of joy to your entire household.September mamas the Lord is your strength,go into d favour room n bring forth seamlessly n effortlessly,kisses to u all
ATC mamas your set time is now!!!! I see 100 members in team may2016...... In Jesus Name

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
proudmom38:

Why d laziness na? Abi second missionary jouney don load?
Second missionary what?no way oooooooo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Today seem to be a record! So many birth stories in one day.

And mamas seem to be making good use of this weather grin house has been empty today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Florena:
na so! We no see her self, be like say labour eyaff catch her!
Cc tipsyjules

Folash,florena,nggie,liftedhands and other mamas thanks for the love.If I hear say labour gree catch me cry the kind long trekking wey I dey do daily ehn!! I even had to bring out my pocket speaker and was playing songs last night, see me twerking na,thought I had lost my dancing skills,no be small dance o, just for labour to start cry.I was busy wiping my jajaina in the night just make I see blood for where!!.Honestly I don tire o,because I don't want to reach 26th September @all.Dunno what else to do or eat to hasten labour cry cry.No night wey I no dey cry for fone give DH.I don scatter my baby things re-arrange am again just to feel better.
With all due respect to all the medical personnel in the house ,abeg why some Doctors dey lousy like dis? The agbaya that attended to me during antenatal today really got me pissed off.Imagine him saying I bought my husband with money,just because I told him he's a medic ,he was just talking trash that am one of these rich women that use their money to buy men, I was like what? The man said so many things that I can't say here.He was like see this woman o,she marry doctor o.I was honestly embarrassed and angry because he made me feel like I don't deserve to marry a Dr undecided? I was just praying and holding myself because him no sabi who him dey deal with .DH is still angry sef because he dsnt like someone talking trash about me because he knows what he went tru before he could get me to marry him grin.Enough of my rant jare Sorry for my boring post o jare.Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded. How market my teamies??

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Amen to those prayers @ enque, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats @uglybetty1,God is indeed grt.
@tipsyjules....it seems we r in the same boat ooooo, couldn't stop laffing @ ur wiping vjay gist..... Lols. My dea God Wil see ur n the remaining mamas tru. When the thing go start we won't evn knw it.....

It will sure end in praise.... Ur EDD still far sef.

#teamseptember for swift n painless delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
stephmiracle:

Braxton hicks is when your tommy tightens and later releases itself. It's the body's way of preparing for labor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes oh... By the special grace of God, I have...
I try not to stress myself by doing the little I can, and leaving the rest for later... Hubby has also been very helpful...
I'm sort of enjoying the journey now, even though it's still a bit stressful...

My baby is Jay.. .
Hansel is Mit...chyy's...
grin grin grin

My darling, apologies o... i keep mixing it up..lol.

How is Jay doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
tippex:

Will be back for BS
Congratulations. GOD Is good.

Dexterush, no try that weight gain thing. You look fabulous the way you are.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
peggygee:
Congrats @uglybetty1,God is indeed grt.
@tipsyjules....it seems we r in the same boat ooooo, couldn't stop laffing @ ur wiping vjay gist..... Lols. My dea God Wil see ur n the remaining mamas tru. When the thing go start we won't evn knw it.....

It will sure end in praise.... Ur EDD still far sef.

#teamseptember for swift n painless delivery.
My sister no be small tin o.Shebi na one of the major sign be that? Me wey sabi use water wash up,now na tissue just to see blood cry.as for my edd am seriously praying I don't reach that date mbok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.