Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112121 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Happy new month to all wonderful mothers and mothers to be....We thank God on behalf of all team May for save delivery and uncommon favour given to them. Lord will commit all team June mamas and porting mamas into your hand,daddy grant them an easy,painless and quick delivery in Jesus name, just like we recorded no loss last month awesome God we pray dis month there shall equally be no loss of any kind.Team May cappo handle over d Barton....Team June get set and start dropping those babies like its hot.

Yes oo team October we are getting there gradually with grace....Its another new month and its bringing us all close to meeting our Sunshine's and bundle of joy....June abeg do quick so July, August and September can clear road for us o.

LOL this mama ehnn. The way is doing u to fly to October i dont even understand. Sha wait small for we #TeamJuly# before u dream of flying tongue tongue
Ohh and a Big Amen to the prayers

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Good morning to my lovely mamas, that long nine month that look like ten years is here,the long awaited month, beautiful month to birth wonderful LOs Team JUne mama, team no loss, plenty money for fathers, supernatural delivery for mothers. Mothers alive, babies alive, sharp sharp delivery.

Please lets come out for delivery roll call.

TEAMJUNEFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY

Present!!!
We thank God for his mercies!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Pls mums is there a good chance to confirm sex via ultrasound at 20wks? I waited much longer for my first( 26wks) but hubby has been boasting too much about my bun being a boy when I have a very strong feeling it's a princess. I can't wait any longer to burst his bubble. He's been going on and on telling my son about his little brother to be birthed soon, the thing dey pain me ehh. Pls did anyone find out sex this early? Make I no go dash sonographer money only to see a kicking or moving Lo without sex, money must not waste.
Team October, we rock!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Good morning to my lovely mamas, that long nine month that look like ten years is here,the long awaited month, beautiful month to birth wonderful LOs Team JUne mama, team no loss, plenty money for fathers, supernatural delivery for mothers. Mothers alive, babies alive, sharp sharp delivery.

Nobledeals -------------

tiwatopebam ------------. June 27/17 XY

Suzzy4God ---------------. XX June 8

Orente21 -------------------. June 3 , ported to May 28, welcome BBG

Ariegurl -------------------. June 12

Toriella -------------------- XY June 16/17

BlossomedCherry ----. XY, XX, XX June 27/16 mama, please come and tell us how our triplet are doing? The second triplet on this thread this year.

Iyomomoreloaded ---- June 27

OmoLayo29 -------------. June 6

Chinweotito -------------

Benignasweety --------. June 10 ported to May 28, welcome BBB

Mofy1 -----------------------. June 13

Perfectcrown -----------. June 28 remaining one week to meet your LO.

Oamronnie _________ Ported to May, mama how is LO doing?

Targatarga. _________. XY June 19

Chinweotito _________. XY June 12/16

Mizzy2posh ___________ mama, you are scarce this days o, how are you doing? You Don born.
Hope our bags are packed and our nurseries is set, Speedy delivery to us all. Mama Endeavour to read supernatural delivery book before going into favour room.

Yeeees ooo. By God's grace!
Thanks cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
mydeporch:

Mama beyedew. Hope u r doing great. God will continue to help amd strengthen u.
Amen ma, thank you. How are you and your fam?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Debclem:
Pls mums is there a good chance to confirm sex via ultrasound at 20wks? I waited much longer for my first( 26wks) but hubby has been boasting too much about my bun being a boy when I have a very strong feeling it's a princess. I can't wait any longer to burst his bubble. He's been going on and on telling my son about his little brother to be birthed soon, the thing dey pain me ehh. Pls did anyone find out sex this early? Make I no go dash sonographer money only to see a kicking or moving Lo without sex, money must not waste.
Team October, we rock!
I did find out early during my 1st baby's time. I checked at 15weeks and 3days and it was clear. You can go for 3D scan. Make your body calm down you hear. What will be will be. Rooting for ya.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe...EDD 23rd&21st
Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy......EDD 11th
3. Nimi22........EDD 26th
4. Clily
5. Elixir123........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss......EDD 22nd
8. Ebonychic18........EDD 31st
9. Imurboss.....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10.UmmTwins2....... EDD 11th
11.Omotolanibaby.....EDD 4th
12.Mrsfaithfoly........EDD 7th
13.Beyedew...........EDD 23rd
14.BritneyStacy.....EDD 7th
15.SomebodysMum.....EDD 2nd & 4th
16.Angeltolly....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17.Hebrewbith
18.Modupsie
19.CoolOne1....EDD 14th Team XX
20.Mbliz.........EDD 6th oct
21.Debclem.....EDD 14th

Happy new month to my wonderful teamies.....We are getting there with grace,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
Sweet cappo, I dey hail ooo. I felt my bun's kick yesterday. Very distinct and hard one. It was a wonderful experience. May God make it easy for us. Happy new month ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
tiwatopebam:

Nobledeals -------------

BlossomedCherry ----. XY, XX, XX June 27/16 mama, please come and tell us how our triplet are doing? The second triplet on this thread this year.

Mizzy2posh ___________ mama, you are scarce this days o, how are you doing? You Don born.
Hope our bags are packed and our nurseries is set, Speedy delivery to us all. Mama Endeavour to read supernatural delivery book before going into favour room.
present ma. bags are packed, fully ready. my belle don drop, braxton hicks contraction becoming frequent. God is with us. He started d work so He will finish it. I want to read supernatural delivery book again to boost my faith.
#teamjuneforsupernaturaldelivery#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Able Cappo, all my ex team mates and all sabi mamas, happy new month. To all team June, supernatural, sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name. We await ur BS soon. LO is doing fine but the vigil no be here o.
tiwatopebam:

Nobledeals -------------

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
i only see team June team august
abeg team July where una dey... na only me waka come?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
mamas didn't explain what virginal examination is very well oo, so discomfort although not painful, I trekked so much on Monday been public holiday now, I started having BH with back pain and DH is not around, I managed till Tuesday been my ante natal day, explained to doc he said they should call the nurse that he will do virginal examination, I started thinking what's that oo, naso the man put glove, I shouted, since then I have been thinking if once is like that what of many times. God have mercy oo, I want to be 7cm before I get to the clinic so that they won't do much examination for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Our God is a mighty God
He is the God of each year
God over weeks and God over year
This June, He will make everything work for us
He will surprise us and give us the best of Happiness
Happy New Month mamas

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good day ,ladies in the house. Happy New month. Abeg,i don hear many team months, Neva hear of November. Team cappo show face now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
beyedew:

Sweet cappo, I dey hail ooo. I felt my bun's kick yesterday. Very distinct and hard one. It was a wonderful experience. May God make it easy for us. Happy new month ma.
Yes ooo let d quicking begins and continues

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=maureensylvia post=57086990] i only see team June team august

abeg team July where una dey... na only me waka come?

E reach to ask oh, my sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Debclem:
Team October, we rock!

With my first son, the Sonographer told me at 14 weeks and it was so correct.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
eksbabe:
LOL this mama ehnn. The way is doing u to fly to October i dont even understand. Sha wait small for we #TeamJuly# before u dream of flying tongue tongue
Ohh and a Big Amen to the prayers
Make all d month rush and go ooo,d only thing on my mind is October

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Depends on the baby's position. My LO is shameless so XY was confirmed at 14 weeks

Debclem:
Team October, we rock!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Debclem:
Team October, we rock!
I think some mamas gat to no their Lo sex ard DAT time.....I did a scan ard 18wks and d sex wasn't so clear d man wrote ?XY and ask me to recheck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
@Benignasweety your BS sweet no be small o, indeed our God is too faithful to fail us, congrats mama and to every other mamas that have given birth to their LO

Team June Una welcome to your birth month, Hebrew delivery to you all, mother alive, baby alive, daddy and family rejoicing to each and everyone of you...

Team January hope MS never start me no feel anything and I'm getting scared if everything is going fine. Cappo @ curvilicious where have you been now, it's been awhile, it will be easy for us all...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:
@Benignasweety your BS sweet no be small o, indeed our God is too faithful to fail us, congrats mama and to every other mamas that have given birth to their LO

Team June Una welcome to your birth month, Hebrew delivery to you all, mother alive, baby alive, daddy and family rejoicing to each and everyone of you...

Team January hope MS never start me no feel anything and I'm getting scared if everything is going fine. Cappo @ curvilicious where have you been now, it's been awhile, it will be easy to us all...
My sis just be Happy MS no show face ooo cos u won't so like it....I guess MS don hold ur cappo curvilicious mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
poshestmina:
Chai ! the same injection that made some one run out naked with drip stand cheesy cheesy cheesy,I stylishly discharged myself, I ran away, started strolling around, looked for where to buy pineapple, bought date ,saw one woman selling Zobo and egg roll when to sit down,drank 2 big rubber of zobo but the woman noticed I was in labour/pain and advised me to go to the hospital... I started part 2 strolling, was just roaming around for about 2 hours, praying for the cervix to dilate fully before I get back to the hospital.

Dh and different strange numbers were calling but I ignored, went back to the hospital around some minutes past 1 .doctor came to check after shouting on me undecided undecided and said I was 7cm ,the pain was much now and they inserted one drug like that into my jajaina. That was when the madness started, contractions started coming every 5 minutes, then 2 minutes then it became permanent sad...I was shouting ,my wig was off, my wrapper turned to red carpet, my phone I was listening to music with went one side, for about 50 minutes (the nurses that were praising me for being calm and enduring pain were shocked) .i pulled my eyelashes, almost broke their standing fan before they took me to the labour room that it was time.
They already shaved me and used one pump like that to pump hot soapy water into my anus to allow me use the toilet before labour started so 'I'll not poo on my baby or during labour' so we got to the labour room, didn't know how to push, doctor said I was forcing myself to poo instead of pushing, Dh (the emergency pastor) was there, encouraging me, promising things I know he won't buy self. After about 8 pushes, my Lil royalty, my princess, the first fruit of my womb came out with some tears. Immediately I saw her head, I started laughing and crying simultaneously !they gave her to me to touch and kiss then took her away to clean up and gave her to dh.

We were discharged later that night because we were both very okay
All glory be to God almighty!
Will be back by 2020 ,still team may. I SIGN OUT!
now you are looking for my trouble on the same injection thingy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
poshestmina:
Chai ! the same injection that made some one run out naked with drip stand cheesy cheesy cheesy,I stylishly discharged myself, I ran away, started strolling around, looked for where to buy pineapple, bought date ,saw one woman selling Zobo and egg roll when to sit down,drank 2 big rubber of zobo but the woman noticed I was in labour/pain and advised me to go to the hospital... I started part 2 strolling, was just roaming around for about 2 hours, praying for the cervix to dilate fully before I get back to the hospital.

Dh and different strange numbers were calling but I ignored, went back to the hospital around some minutes past 1 .doctor came to check after shouting on me undecided undecided and said I was 7cm ,the pain was much now and they inserted one drug like that into my jajaina. That was when the madness started, contractions started coming every 5 minutes, then 2 minutes then it became permanent sad...I was shouting ,my wig was off, my wrapper turned to red carpet, my phone I was listening to music with went one side, for about 50 minutes (the nurses that were praising me for being calm and enduring pain were shocked) .i pulled my eyelashes, almost broke their standing fan before they took me to the labour room that it was time.
They already shaved me and used one pump like that to pump hot soapy water into my anus to allow me use the toilet before labour started so 'I'll not poo on my baby or during labour' so we got to the labour room, didn't know how to push, doctor said I was forcing myself to poo instead of pushing, Dh (the emergency pastor) was there, encouraging me, promising things I know he won't buy self. After about 8 pushes, my Lil royalty, my princess, the first fruit of my womb came out with some tears. Immediately I saw her head, I started laughing and crying simultaneously !they gave her to me to touch and kiss then took her away to clean up and gave her to dh.

We were discharged later that night because we were both very okay
All glory be to God almighty!
Will be back by 2020 ,still team may. I SIGN OUT!
hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cappo pweetiebabe thanks for that roll call i feel reassured now that i know we have just 3 months between now and October but those of us wey dey ending patapata God be with us o.

Pls experienced mamas when am i supposed to take my anti malaria? My next ANC is till july. Thanks
Cc Hunniesuzie
Zaynie
Beyedew
Imurboss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Damisinto post=57066490]@pacypatty please add milk for calcium!
Ok ma. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
tiwatopebam:
mamas didn't explain what virginal examination is very well oo, so discomfort although not painful, I trekked so much on Monday been public holiday now, I started having BH with back pain and DH is not around, I managed till Tuesday been my ante natal day, explained to doc he said they should call the nurse that he will do virginal examination, I started thinking what's that oo, naso the man put glove, I shouted, since then I have been thinking if once is like that what of many times. God have mercy oo, I want to be 7cm before I get to the clinic so that they won't do much examination for me.
sorry cappo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Team January hope MS never start me no feel anything and I'm getting scared if everything is going fine. Cappo @ curvilicious where have you been now, it's been awhile, it will be easy to us all...

Same here teamie, no MS but hubby threatened to send me go my papa house if I no stop to dey chop like Adaku... Lolzzzz
Also, I sleep alot and have some rough pimps on my face. I keep telling my office aprokos say na water reaction, and I've been sleeping in office since morning.
I think these is better than morning sickness, I can't imagine myself throwing up among ppl wey no dey gree mind their own business

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
ahnie:
now you are looking for my trouble on the same injection thingy!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
tiwatopebam:
I think d VE thing is a matter of how u can manage pain/discomfort, plus d hand/finger of d examiner. Lol!
Better go hospital on time b4 u go born 4 house o lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
My sis just be Happy MS no show face ooo cos u won't so like it....I guess MS don hold ur cappo curvilicious mouth.

Thanks ma, not that am not happy but at the same time I'm worried. It's well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Same here teamie, no MS but hubby threatened to send me go my papa house if I no stop to dey chop like Adaku... Lolzzzz
Also, I sleep alot and have some rough pimps on my face. I keep telling my office aprokos say na water reaction, and I've been sleeping in office since morning.
I think these is better than morning sickness, I can't imagine myself throwing up among ppl wey no dey gree mind their own business

Lmao @ chop like Adaku
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Lol @hubby threatened to send you go your papa house, you too stop chopping like adaku. If you see the way my face smooth but have not been eaten much this days. @ office aprokos, water reaction indeed lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.