Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113262 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Thank God well oh,d pain is not hear!Though I knw I will resume but i still need time!
Giddyperson:

cry Thank God I didn't bother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Una wehdone o!
Happy Sunday all.
The laziness 4 me to type these days no be here.
Always getting this almost debilitating pain on my right hip/bum after getting up from sitting or laying down. Plus feet also swelling up a bit.
Counting it all joy and I can't wait to meet my little angel.
Had my Cerclage removed a few days ago, so I have officially commenced countdown grin
We're 37 weeks, I still can't believe I have come this far, God has been compassionate ,merciful and too good to me, typical case of turning my captivity and it all looks like a dream (deut. 30:3, psalms 126:1)
I'm grateful to you baba God!

Team June how are we coping with the pushing and waddling? The good Lord shall make it easy for everyone one of us, and we shall come out with songs of praise and Thanksgiving on our lips! Amen!

OmoLayo29, teamie please do and open d floor 4 us o, let d jollifications begin cheesy

Nneejima I thank God for you o! The enemy tried and failed and will continue to fail, please state d name of the hospital, so that others can be warned, if it was me ehn!, I would have made trouble threatened to sue and demand compensation.
Them go just Dey happy now say dem escape this one. What nonsense! embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
nneejima:

Present cappo, just waking up. Am fine by his grace. Jesus get me big time, he promised never to abandon me on dz journey & truly he was too faithful to fail. Testimony time : i went 4 anc today, I was having malaria symptoms so I said make i go see my gynae, dh followed me so no apriko for tfare, he carried me straight to hospital. After complaining to doctor dh said if possible dey should admit me & treat me so dt i wont develop malaria proper. Na so d doctor said no problems dt he ll give me infusion wt antimalaria dt i should go & lie on the bed. I was gisting wt dh while the infusion was going on na so my tummy come dey change shape, see contractions. Chineke I was shouting like mad woman dt my date z far dt am entering labor. My baby was kicking around as if something dey pursue him. Na so i remove the drip myself dt i don't want again. D nurses were like i should have waited for doctor to come dz that, madam i ttc for 23 tearful months to get dz baby so I don't take chances with dz pregnancy. My sisters na so doctor came & guess what na pitocin dey put for drip instead of arthemeter. I no fit shout na so i carry my self go home. Heaven knows i wont cross dt hospital again, the contraction has stopped went to scan to know if placenta detached but everything is still intact. Biko team July join me praise God
Of a truth, prayer works and we return all the glory to God.
Thank God for the instinct to remove the drip. Am sure the nurse thought you came for delivery and just gave you pitocin without checking your file. She even get mouth to say you should have waited for doctor. This is exactly how these nurses kill patient ignorantly. May the Lord save us from costly mistake.
It will end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=temmytayur post=57175292][/quote]
Good to hear this. Am sure there will be plenty jollof rice as well grin cheesy
It will end in praise. #TeamJulyforGod'ssufficientgrace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
eksbabe:
Present ma. Thanks for always checking.
Lol @ walking straight, my sister for my mind i think i am but my colleagues say i have started bending grin, In all i thank God for strength. Asper shopping, we are almost done just a few things to add to my hospital bag.
May God grant us strength to finish well and strong. #TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelivery# Wishing everyone a great Sunday. Hugs&kisses
God will supply all our needs speedily. Amen to your prayers.
#TeamJulyforopenheaven
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2017
nana228:
Present @ cappo phlakkeys. I am doing well and counting down in days. I am hoping to birth between 37-38 weeks, no more sleeping and going for my normal evening walks is now an issue.

@nneejima, biko report what happened to you and avoid that hospital. If possible drop the name so that other mamas can avoid that hell hole. Can you imagine?
Peel teamie, we are almost there.
#TeamJulyforendingwithpraise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2017
What! shocked This is a very serious issue! You should sue them.
nneejima:

Present cappo, just waking up. Am fine by his grace. Jesus get me big time, he promised never to abandon me on dz journey & truly he was too faithful to fail. Testimony time : i went 4 anc today, I was having malaria symptoms so I said make i go see my gynae, dh followed me so no apriko for tfare, he carried me straight to hospital. After complaining to doctor dh said if possible dey should admit me & treat me so dt i wont develop malaria proper. Na so d doctor said no problems dt he ll give me infusion wt antimalaria dt i should go & lie on the bed. I was gisting wt dh while the infusion was going on na so my tummy come dey change shape, see contractions. Chineke I was shouting like mad woman dt my date z far dt am entering labor. My baby was kicking around as if something dey pursue him. Na so i remove the drip myself dt i don't want again. D nurses were like i should have waited for doctor to come dz that, madam i ttc for 23 tearful months to get dz baby so I don't take chances with dz pregnancy. My sisters na so doctor came & guess what na pitocin dey put for drip instead of arthemeter. I no fit shout na so i carry my self go home. Heaven knows i wont cross dt hospital again, the contraction has stopped went to scan to know if placenta detached but everything is still intact. Biko team July join me praise God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Giddyperson:

It's not an emergency but you could go to the Hosp later today and get checked. Congrats, your baby is now a few days or less away.
I'll surely go bcs I'm still seeing blood after urinating. tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=57171967]Big congrats to Team June mamas.
Who are we that God is mindful of us, that He heard us when we call Him?
Jehovah overdo, we say big twale for keeping us this far.

Its certain that some of us will port to this month and we are glad.
We come against any form of loss e.g. life, blood, etc. and pray delivery shall be complication free IJN, Amen.
We pray that whelther we port or wait till our July, mother will be alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty

God bless you my very active cappo. Hope you're doing great too.
Am good and 97%done with shopping.
My fingers are still swollen o, in fact my 10 finger tips are almost always numb...doc said its normal since BP and urine analysis are good.
This bele ehn, it changed me 360....people don't recognize me again. Do u know I was greeting someone in church today and d way she responded I just knew she didn't recognize me..until I called her by a name my husband gave her,she screamed like she just saw a ghost lols.
In all, I give God praise for a privilege like this....I count it all joy.

Good morning all mamas,...it shall end in praise for all of us by God's Grace...Amen

My teamies, I salute una o!
Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Thank God for u o,....God will not allow us to see evil.
May God deliver us from doctors who are distracted, confused or incompetent in Jesus name,..Amen.
It shall end in praise. Hope you feel better now.
#teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery.

nneejima:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Pls how are you doing now?
God be with u teamie,....it shall end in praise.
#teamjulyfornoloss

keeki:

in the hospital now.turns out that I was contracting.they have tried to stop the contraction so I am on admission
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2017
I beg make una help me o,....
I have not packed my hospital bag yet.
How many bags I go carry? Should I carry separate for baby, mama and hospital abi how?
Pls help a FTM.
Thank you in anticipation for ur response.

Cc: All sabi mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2017
divie:
Thank God for u o,....God will not allow us to see evil.
May God deliver us from doctors who are distracted, confused or incompetent in Jesus name,..Amen.
It shall end in praise. Hope you feel better now.
#teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery.

Am fine now dear, thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Naomi14:
What! shocked This is a very serious issue! You should sue them.
Exactly what my hubby said, am begging him to leave matter for Mathias. Since nothing happened to baby & no placenta detachment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2017
nneejima

I am in shock! sad shocked shocked cry
Thank you Jesus!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
nneejima:

Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked.
All I can say is thank you God and thank you ma for being proactive. Blood of Jesus!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Una wehdone o!
Happy Sunday all.
The laziness 4 me to type these days no be here.
Always getting this almost debilitating pain on my right hip/bum after getting up from sitting or laying down. Plus feet also swelling up a bit.
Counting it all joy and I can't wait to meet my little angel.
Had my Cerclage removed a few days ago, so I have officially commenced countdown grin
We're 37 weeks, I still can't believe I have come this far, God has been compassionate ,merciful and too good to me, typical case of turning my captivity and it all looks like a dream (deut. 30:3, psalms 126:1)
I'm grateful to you baba God!
I'm happy for you ma. Easy peasy delivery to you ok.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
divie:
I beg make una help me o,....
I have not packed my hospital bag yet.
How many bags I go carry? Should I carry separate for baby, mama and hospital abi how?
Pls help a FTM.
Thank you in anticipation for ur response.

Cc: All sabi mamas.
What I did was to pack in two bags. One smaller bag for delivery stuffs and the other one for myself and my baby. I placed my baby's things in the bag first then I used his flannel that I won't use in the hospital to separate my clothes from his. After I had my baby, I then transferred my things to the smaller bag and his was in the bigger bag. I didn't use the flannel again until I had it washed. Hth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
nana228:
Present @ cappo phlakkeys. I am doing well and counting down in days. I am hoping to birth between 37-38 weeks, no more sleeping and going for my normal evening walks is now an issue.

@nneejima, biko report what happened to you and avoid that hospital. If possible drop the name so that other mamas can avoid that hell hole. Can you imagine?
i did my sister, d doctor has been calling & begging but I have made up my mind not step my feet there again.
Its a well known hospital in Anambra state, Nnewi precisely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
lululuv:

My main teamie, you will be fine nd baby will be very ok. God is with us.
Nne God is with us, thank you so much dear. Am fine now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
phlakkeys:
Big congrats to Team June mamas.

We come against any form of loss e.g. life, blood, etc. and pray delivery shall be complication free IJN, Amen.
We pray that whelther we port or wait till our July, mother will be alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.
1. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 How are you doing ma? How far with the rhogam injection?
2. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 How far mama? I hope you are still walking straight with your big bump? How shopping?
3. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 Hello ma, how is the contraction been managed? Pls, try to rest more. You're in my prayer.
4. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 Yhello mama, how is the ministry going? Hope you are keeping strong.
5. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 How are you ma? Are you still feeling heavy? It will soon end in praise.
6. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 Hello ma, how is the shopping going? Were you able to get the sebamed oil and soap?
7. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 To God be the glory. In all, I still have joy.
8. nana228 ----------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Hello mama, how are you and how is the ministry going? It is well with you ma.
9. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Yhello! how are you ma? You didnt respond to last roll call. I hope you are fine ma. Its well.
10. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Our ajebo shopping mama, how are you doing? Pls how's mama Niyyah?
11. mojeco ----------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Hi ma, how iares the ministry going? Hope you are through with shopping. God will provide.
12. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 How are you ma and how is work? Hope you are planning your maternity leave already.
13. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Hello ma, how is the waddling ministry going? You are always in my prayers.
14. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Yhello! How are u doing ma? Have u now taken the rhogbam shot. God gat you.
15. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 Our foodie mama(courtesy your dairy), how are you doing ma? It will end in praise.
16. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Hello ma, how are you and how is the waddling ministry going ma. Do take care of yourself.
17. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Mama ejima, how are you doing? How is the huge bump? It will end in praise.
18. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 Hello, how are you ma? I hope you've started shopping now. God will make a way.
19. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Yhello ma? How are things? Pls, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
20. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 Hello ma, how are you?I hope you are done with shopping. How's the swollen finger?
21. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 Hello our porting mama. How are you ma and how is the big bump?
22. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 Yhello ma, how are you and the waddling ministry? God is our strength.
23. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 Hi ma! You've been in my prayer since morning. It's well with you. Do follow Dr. instruction?
24. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 Hi ma, we haven't heard from you since you registered. Hope you are good.
25. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Hello, how are you ma? Pls, have you seen your Dr.? Hope everything is fine now. It's well.
26. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 Hello ma, how are you and how is the waddling ministry going? It will end in praise.
27. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Hi, how are you and all yours? Hope you are through with shopping now. It's well with us.
28. oyinmama ------ Team XY, EDD 26/7 Yhello mama, how are you and hope you are enjoying the waddling ministry.
29. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 Our August mama porting to #TeamJuly, how are you doing? Hope the ministry is expanding.
30. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7 It's our pleasure registering you ma. Kindly sit back, relax and enjoy yourself
31. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 You are welcome ma to #TeamJuly. Pls, have a nice ride.
32. maureensylvia ---Team Surprise, EDD 3/7 We are happy to have you in our #TeamJuly ma. Wishing you a safe landing.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Glad you are one of us ma. Do enjoy your stay.

To reduce pre term contraction, take rest, reduce stress, maintain stable emotions, always empty your bladder, always drink plenty water, don't lie on your back, practice polar bear position. God will see us through. We shall be congratulated.

Teamies, its high time we packed our hospital bag so that we won't miss anything out one's contraction start.
To our working mums, I think its high time we submitted our maternity leave request letter.
Also, I hope we are through with our baby's nursery shopping and arrangement, I pray God will provide for all our needs.
To our Yoruba mums, I hope you've shopped for the naming ceremony and thanksgiving dress, shoes, make-up, photography, etc
Please Teamies, try and mention me as soon as you port and post your BA (Birth Announcement) so that we can update the roll call and let's endeavour to post our BS (Birth Story) early even if its a paragraph.

Had to post today so it won't come after some of us port.
I'll still copy all Teamies Delivery Prayer Points on Monday.

Cappo thank you for checking on us,hospital bags already packed,it's seems i will be porting to June but all fingers are crossed and i pray the will of God be done.Team July for sharp sharp delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
phlakkeys:

We pray that whelther we port or wait till our July, mother will be alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money.

1. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 How are you doing ma? How far with the rhogam injection?
2. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 How far mama? I hope you are still walking straight with your big bump? How shopping?
3. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 Hello ma, how is the contraction been managed? Pls, try to rest more. You're in my prayer.
4. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 Yhello mama, how is the ministry going? Hope you are keeping strong.
5. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 How are you ma? Are you still feeling heavy? It will soon end in praise.
6. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 Hello ma, how is the shopping going? Were you able to get the sebamed oil and soap?
7. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 To God be the glory. In all, I still have joy.
8. nana228 ----------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Hello mama, how are you and how is the ministry going? It is well with you ma.
9. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Yhello! how are you ma? You didnt respond to last roll call. I hope you are fine ma. Its well.
10. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Our ajebo shopping mama, how are you doing? Pls how's mama Niyyah?
11. mojeco ----------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Hi ma, how iares the ministry going? Hope you are through with shopping. God will provide.
12. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 How are you ma and how is work? Hope you are planning your maternity leave already.
13. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Hello ma, how is the waddling ministry going? You are always in my prayers.
14. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Yhello! How are u doing ma? Have u now taken the rhogbam shot. God gat you.
15. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 Our foodie mama(courtesy your dairy), how are you doing ma? It will end in praise.
16. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Hello ma, how are you and how is the waddling ministry going ma. Do take care of yourself.
17. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Mama ejima, how are you doing? How is the huge bump? It will end in praise.
18. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 Hello, how are you ma? I hope you've started shopping now. God will make a way.
19. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Yhello ma? How are things? Pls, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
20. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 Hello ma, how are you?I hope you are done with shopping. How's the swollen finger?
21. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 Hello our porting mama. How are you ma and how is the big bump?
22. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 Yhello ma, how are you and the waddling ministry? God is our strength.
23. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 Hi ma! You've been in my prayer since morning. It's well with you. Do follow Dr. instruction?
24. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 Hi ma, we haven't heard from you since you registered. Hope you are good.
25. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Hello, how are you ma? Pls, have you seen your Dr.? Hope everything is fine now. It's well.
26. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 Hello ma, how are you and how is the waddling ministry going? It will end in praise.
27. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Hi, how are you and all yours? Hope you are through with shopping now. It's well with us.
28. oyinmama ------ Team XY, EDD 26/7 Yhello mama, how are you and hope you are enjoying the waddling ministry.
29. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 Our August mama porting to #TeamJuly, how are you doing? Hope the ministry is expanding.
30. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7 It's our pleasure registering you ma. Kindly sit back, relax and enjoy yourself
31. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 You are welcome ma to #TeamJuly. Pls, have a nice ride.
32. maureensylvia ---Team Surprise, EDD 3/7 We are happy to have you in our #TeamJuly ma. Wishing you a safe landing.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Glad you are one of us ma. Do enjoy your stay.

To reduce pre term contraction, take rest, reduce stress, maintain stable emotions, always empty your bladder, always drink plenty water, don't lie on your back, practice polar bear position. God will see us through. We shall be congratulated.

Teamies, its high time we packed our hospital bag so that we won't miss anything out one's contraction start.
To our working mums, I think its high time we submitted our maternity leave request letter.
Also, I hope we are through with our baby's nursery shopping and arrangement, I pray God will provide for all our needs.
To our Yoruba mums, I hope you've shopped for the naming ceremony and thanksgiving dress, shoes, make-up, photography, etc
Please Teamies, try and mention me as soon as you port and post your BA (Birth Announcement) so that we can update the roll call and let's endeavour to post our BS (Birth Story) early even if its a paragraph.

Present ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
OmoLayo29:

I'll surely go bcs I'm still seeing blood after urinating. tanx
Don't know about blood, hope you've gone, what did they say
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
poshestmina:
Mamas please help me,how do I control this breast milk.it's tooooo much,I change shirts,bra and breast pad at least 6 times in a day. sad
Chai dix was me about 3days after birthing lo... Was even wearing tyt bra to prevent engorgement, but now ehhh, Zizi will suck d both boobi flat! He will suck and be pooing on his diaper sef and jex be smiling anyhow like he can even see me now..

Happy one week old to us!
TeamiesI never see any BA o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
nneejima thank God for your life.
Team June abeg start dropping it like its hot. i await your BA.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
mojeco:

Cappo thank you for checking on us,hospital bags already packed,it's seems i will be porting to June but all fingers are crossed and i pray the will of God be done.Team July for sharp sharp delivery
I see you sis, God will perfect his work in ur life. Can't wait to rejoice with u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
nneejima:

Glory be to God for this wonderful testimony . We shall not cast our young in Jesus name .
Can u imagine this type of grievous mistake by these hospitals?
Please just sue them but don't hesitate to report to a higher authority there. God has already given us victory .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissIndependent(f): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
nneejima:

Exactly what my hubby said, am begging him to leave matter for Mathias. Since nothing happened to baby & no placenta detachment
arthemeter is not even used on a drip. That hospital and all d staff aare quacks. undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
phlakkeys:

[color=#000099][/color]

#Teamjuly
Thank u my able and detailed cappo for checking on us.
The big bump is there o and sleep has now become a luxury.
I am seriously hoping to birth between 37 and 38weeks. The weight I believe us okay because the last scab @34w3days was 3.21kg
@mojeco my edd mate, do u also have contrary scan date to be in June ?

#Teamjulyforsupernaturalchildbirth
#Teamjulyfornoloss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=nneejima post=57172365]
Present cappo, just waking up. Am fine by his grace. Jesus get me big time, he promised never to abandon me on dz journey & truly he was too faithful to fail. Testimony time : i went 4 anc today, I was having malaria symptoms so I said make i go see my gynae, dh followed me so no apriko for tfare, he carried me straight to hos

Am thanking God Almighty on your behalf..All this over sabi nurses with their nonchalant attitude This is how one nurse in the hospital where I had cs..She was to come and give me pain killer injection o instead she came with another one..when she came I have to remind her of my issue b4 she checked and went back to change it..Only God knows which one she was about to download in me..May God continue to safe us..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.